发表于 2003-4-25 21:58:00 | 只看该作者

在大连!!

大连今天是最后一天!5月停考了!!你要是还是不放心的话,给辽师打个电话吧!04114213600
以下是引用ExBai_07在2003-4-25 5:02:00的发言:
我注册到5月16日考试,不知道会不会受影响,我的考试地点在大连,我是4月23日发送的报名表,至今还未收到更改的通知,真是让人担心。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-4-25 21:59:37编辑过]
12#
发表于 2003-4-26 05:57:00 | 只看该作者
Don't be scared about SARS. I belive all of the members can catch our goals.
13#
发表于 2003-4-26 12:21:00 | 只看该作者
SARS do not scare me ... what i am concerned most is this news come at a sudden..
i am already ready  for GMAT test next month  (though i have yet registered now) ... after the test i will work on my graduation paper... but now ... i have to wait.. wait  until ...( until when?) ....u know preparation for GMAT is a torture... now.. seems certain the torture will go on...I would rather to risk my life to take GMAT than wait until a uncertain time .. who care sars.. what to do with so many health ppl....
14#
发表于 2003-4-27 11:26:00 | 只看该作者
Dear all,

Zeros, thanks for the notice and encouraging words on this interruption.

Enclosed please find the officlal notice from GMAC - for the original article, please refer to
http://www.mba.com/NR/rdonlyres/E8E749F6-382B-45BB-A39E 218B2424A435/0/SARSPressReleaseInternational.pdf

As Zeros mentioned above, this change will bring a lot of inconvinence to all the g-fighters in China; on the side, from the official release, please be noticed:

1.  So far, as GMAC can see, it will affect the people who register to the test between May and August;

2.  GMAC will try its best to bring back the test, since it is a business.  Be noticed that they might use some exordinary method - such as mobile units.  Be prepared for those environment change.

As zeros mentioned, do wish all the g-fighters can overcome the SARs crisis; and beat the GMAT/Toefl.

Best,
Andy

For more information:
Daphne Atkinson
703-245-4214
atkinson@gmac.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SARS Concerns Temporarily Suspend GMAT Testing in China

MCLEAN, VA. (April 25, 2003)-- China’s National Education Examinations Authority (NEEA)
has requested that administration of the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) be
temporarily suspended because of SARS concerns. The Graduate Management Admission Council, in
conjunction with ETS and Thomson Prometric, will implement NEEA’s request immediately.
The Council will resume GMAT testing as soon as it is permitted to do so by NEEA. “No one
will be disadvantaged,” said David Wilson, the Council’s president. “We will act quickly to insure that
every test taker will be accommodated in a timely manner. If it means bringing in mobile sites, adjusting
mobile site schedules as we did in Hanoi, adding test administrations or extending hours at test centers,
we will do so. We are committed to serving all people who seek to gain access to graduate management
education”

According to the Council’s estimates, about 3,000 people that would have tested between May
and August will be inconvenienced by the suspension. The Council is already analyzing the resources
that will be needed when circumstances change. “We hope that testing can resume with as little lost time
as possible,” Wilson stated “we will keep all test takers and schools fully up to date as events unfold and
encourage people to visit our Web site www.mba.com .”

“In the southern hemisphere, we are just moving into the peak admission cycle,” noted Sue
Bennett Williams, director of MBA Programs at the Australian Graduate School of Management, in
Sydney. “But because of the long visa processing requirements,” she added, “we have strongly urged
Chinese applicants to have tested already. ”Although any delay in testing is regrettable and the situation
in China is certainly unfortunate, it appears, at least for now, that the impact for applicants to our
program could be minimal.”
“The Council has successfully responded in the recent past to unanticipated demand for test
appointments and will do so again,” Wilson said.
Based in McLean, Virginia, USA, the Graduate Management Admission Council is a not-forprofit
educational association, comprised of leading business schools from around the world, committed
to creating access to graduate business education.
The Council operates two Web sites, www.mba.com for prospective MBA students and
www.gmac.com for business school professionals and other management education stakeholders.
1600 Tysons Boulevard
Suite 1400
McLean, VA 22102
USA
Phone 1-703-749-0131
Fax 1-703-749-0169
gmacmail@gmac.com
www.gmac.com
www.mba.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部