返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3264|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

FOR THE PHD

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-11-5 03:27:00 | 只看该作者

FOR THE PHD

i am a student who is doing its master in strategic management in edhec business school in france, i would like to find an opportunity to go to usa for the phd which is related to the stategic area. i have double bachelor degree, one is from a not really famous university in china. another is in esc-rennes in france with the 2.1 degree. my master will fininsh at the end of june. this year, i have taken the gmat and got 670. however i do not have any academic articles published in newspaper or other medias. can any body help me find something interesting which can help me gain the offer and scholarship for my phd? my requirment is not high. around 50 is ok!\ many thanks for your help
沙发
发表于 2003-11-5 08:03:00 | 只看该作者
楼上的同学,你的HEC的项目是什么?GRANDECOLE?我感觉这个项目其实比较重视实际操作啊。当然如果你有志于做RESEARCH美国当然是好的啦。

这年头要想拿到OFFER而不是AD,那确实要体现一下你的本事了。我想你所有的优势:1你在欧洲去美国不管是签证还是拿OFFER会更容易。2, HEC本身名声更大,而且你可以找到牛教授写一封推荐信(这个还是有很大作用的,真的,请相信我。)3, 如果你的专业上面很突出,你可以主动跟教授套。你也申请过,其实你也清楚拿OFFER其实跟找工作一样,只是你是给教授打工,你当然要CONVINCE他你有能力做好这份研究的工作,拿CASE说话。套是很重要的~!~可惜偶没那个本事。
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-5 21:00:00 | 只看该作者
THANKS A LOT!
one thing i am sorry to say is that maybe you are a bit misunderstanding my school--EDHEC is not hec. EDHEC is another business school which is also famous in france(the fifth best), but unfortunately it is not as well as HEC. that is why i do not have much confidence about that. anyway, what you said helps me a lot. thank you so much!
地板
发表于 2003-11-6 09:14:00 | 只看该作者
You don't have paper and didn't get your undergrad degree from top univ in China , it is very hard for you to get in top 100 in America with GMAT 670, needless to say top 50.
Although GMAT is not the only factor considered by adcom, your GMAT is almost the lowest among Chinese PHD applicants.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:06
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部