返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1898|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问,PS中需要写专业到多细?

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-1-3 19:05:00 | 只看该作者

请问,PS中需要写专业到多细?

对金融一些基础的领域有粗浅的认识, 菜鸟一只, 牛文章没读过多少篇?在写PS的时候,需要对专业兴趣做详细的论述吗? 细到哪个层面比较合适? 怕说的太细了,就暴漏了...
沙发
发表于 2007-1-7 08:56:00 | 只看该作者
This is really a hard question. Every coin has two sides.

My two cents:
1. If you are familiar with the literature in this field and have some extensive research experience, you may want to dig into the question and talk about what you have learned. But I guess this does not apply for most people.
2. If you know little, a natural question is: why do you apply? You need to convince the ad com that you are not only attracted by the high salary of business professor. (Actually it is not very highT.T)
3. I guess - just guess - most people are in the situation that, you know something, but just SOMETHING. You may have a little RA experience but you know what you have done is not substansive. You want to talk about your future research but you definately do not want them to know that you are just half-bottle. My suggestion is that you talk about your future research interest in a general way. You may want to indicate which questions you want to investigate, which subfields in this area you want to work on, etc.

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-7 10:43:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼上,说SUBFIELDS就比较郁闷了...光说喜欢研究哪个方向,却说不出来为什么喜欢,了解不多,很悲惨啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:48
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部