搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: fxjk
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Admitted by Kellogg and Chicago GSB

[精华] [复制链接]
11#
发表于 2006-5-16 02:06:00 | 只看该作者

miceloverice, tester_99, congratulations!!

I am still wrapping up my essays and will have the interview next week. Any lights you can shed on the interview process will be greatly appreciated! What kind of questions do they usually ask? Do they read your essays before interviewing you? Did you drive to Gleacher Center or did you take public transportation? How is the parking situation?

12#
发表于 2006-5-16 03:45:00 | 只看该作者

tester_99,

How do you manage to apply for Kellogg, which requires applicants to be local at Chicago area?

It seems like we're gonna be classmates. How are u gonna handle accomadation while staying at Chicago? Apartment?

Do you mind exchanging MSN address, or other IM, to talk more?
13#
发表于 2006-5-16 03:49:00 | 只看该作者
yanzhang0101,

You are gonna be interviewed by a student from the weekend program. Just relax and be yourself. The process goes easier than what you think. Questions that the interviewer asked me are within my expectations: why MBA, why Chicago GSB, what are your career goals, and what do you do after work? There is really no hard brainer type of questions.
Hopefully this helps.
14#
发表于 2006-5-16 03:49:00 | 只看该作者

hi, friends,

I am also in GSB (summer 06), but I will relocate to Chicago from California. How about we exchange our MSN so that we can begin networking... :-)

Anyway, congratulations to you all and see your guys in Chicago... :-)

15#
发表于 2006-5-16 03:54:00 | 只看该作者

I arrived one day before the interview date, and took a taxi to Gleatcher Center on the Saturday morning. Public transportation is OK, but in my case, I have to take taxi since the interview is too early in the morning... :-(

By the way, really admire your guys who fly to Chicago for weekend classes, that is really amazing! :-) But I do know many are doing in this way... :-)

16#
发表于 2006-5-16 03:55:00 | 只看该作者
Wah, another classmate!
I guess u r admitted by the weeknight program since the weekend program only starts in September.
Mine is texascowboy9(A) hotmail.com
17#
发表于 2006-5-16 04:28:00 | 只看该作者
I forgot to mention the transportation part in my previous message. My interview was scheduled to 12:00 on a Saturday morning. Before I went, I had asked the contact person about parking and transportation situation around downtown campus. She recommended not to drive since the parking space is fairly hard to find. She suggested to either take a taxi or take the CTA train. I chose to go for the train since I can have a brief walk at downtown to gain my first impression to Chicago. I have to admit it's really a great city! It took around 30 minutes ride from MDW to State/Lake Stree, closest train station to Gleacher Center. Then I took a 10 to 15 minutes walk to Gleacher Center.
18#
发表于 2006-5-16 04:31:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks for the tips guys!
19#
发表于 2006-5-16 04:41:00 | 只看该作者
Some info about the Chicago GSB part time interview: It's with a current student and it's informal (but they do require formal business attir). It's a blind interview so the interviewer will only have your resume, not your essays.
When I applied to Kellogg, I asked my manager to send an email to the school telling them I can relocate to Chicago if admitted. Since I am admitted by Chicago GSB, I don't have to relocate to Chicago now.
The weekend program starts in September. I am tring to enroll in summer courses through the Graham school's Graduate Student at Large program (you have to apply to that separately). You can transfer up to 3 courses taken through Graham School program. As I understand, the courses is the same as Chicago GSB. The only difference is the enrollment process.
My MSN id is: tang_yu_99[在] yahoo.com

20#
发表于 2006-5-16 04:47:00 | 只看该作者
Do you have a hotmail or msn account? Yours is a Yahoo account.
What's your plan for accommadation at Chicago?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-20 03:40
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部