ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: starsailor
打印 上一主题 下一主题

32岁的单身女生,准备申请JD,贷款读,不知以35岁的高龄毕业后能在美国找到好的工作吗?

[精华] [复制链接]
91#
发表于 2011-9-27 05:55:57 | 只看该作者
呵呵,还专程感谢你写这么一长串的话给我。80年代也会,你没有经历过,那你没有经历过的就是没有切身体会了。现在的年代比以前时代要好很多,而且正如经济周期一样,任何时代都有起有伏。每个年代的人都说那个年代会遇到什么困难,其实时代给予人们的机遇是一样的,而且我始终相信我们这一代比20或者30年前的那一辈要好很多。我周围也有些朋友,有的是80年代留学美国的、有的是90年代留学美国,有的是和我差不多的,我们看得的和得到的感受是,80年代的人留学美国还要洗碗,现在的留学生条件阔绰多了,和他们比起来,那如果能够进入法学院读书真的是很幸福的一件事情,毕业后找工作完全是靠自己的能力,俗话说:“师傅领进门,修行在个人”。你不可能一直抱着怨天尤人的态度对待工作,找不到好工作就说时代或者大环境不好,但是为什么我看到的是也有的人能够找到好工作呢?同样的条件、同样的环境,关键还是心态不一样。如果你认识一些在美国超过20年以上的华侨,如果有幸这些人有着不错的工作,不一定是法学院,做别的行业的比如投行的什么也可以,你可以问问他们当初留学美国吃的多少苦。我认识的很多人都是这样熬过来的,没有人都是一步登天的:在高级投行工作的人,曾经在美国住过3年的地下室。或者当来美国,为了省一美元,不惜在纽约的大雪天连续走几个小时。这样的事例在华人圈子里比比皆是!吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。这个不仅仅对于对法学院的人,对于在这里国家的所有华人都是这样的。
92#
发表于 2011-9-27 06:57:14 | 只看该作者
Hehe.. you have no idea who I am, lady. You should never assume you know who you are talking to here. Peace. Out.
93#
发表于 2011-9-27 09:21:50 | 只看该作者
Since you have experienced those hardship, you should enourage more people to come true their dreams instead of discourage or hit their confidence in America. You could give others a good example for what is called dream. I never try to assume who you are. It was you to argue with this topic. As with your experience, you should realise how great and wonderful if you could use your spirit to touch the people near you. Everyone overseas is glad to see Chinese people live happily because we are both Chinese in America. Like what Nike says, nothing is impossible.  Hope you could make a more positive example to the people near you. While according to what you said, not to assume to anyone. Then it would apply to you too, don't assume to let people who cannot make free speeches. You know the law, don't you? This is a country with free speeches!

Good luck!
94#
发表于 2011-9-27 10:33:29 | 只看该作者
Hehe... you just keep changing subjects and denying what you have said.  

"I never try to assume who you are." Really? What about you said just hours ago:
"80年代留学的都是一些知青或者60年代的大学生,人家都能吃的起苦,现在条件比以前好很多,为啥你们就吃不起苦了呢?"
You are assuming I couldn't take the hardship and I was not there in the 80's.

"80年代也会,你没有经历过,那你没有经历过的就是没有切身体会了。"  Right here - you just assumed I did not experience 80s.

"你不可能一直抱着怨天尤人的态度对待工作,找不到好工作就说时代或者大环境不好" Hehe.. again, you assumed my "attitude" and how I couldn't find a job.

What is most puzzling is where the of "Free Speech" issue is involved?  When someone disagrees with you, it does not mean your "sacred rights of free speech" is infringed.  If you are indeed in the states for a while, you should have known that.

If there are obstacles in front of people, I believe I should warn them instead of just cheering them on blindly.  If there is a huge pothole on the road, cheearing loudly that "your dream is on the road ahead! Speed up!" isn't going to be of any service to anyone.  Because I had experienced difficulties myself, I do not wish others to experience the same difficulties if they can avoid it.  Of course, people can decide what to do once they get the facts (even negative facts) because only then can they make informed decisions.  

Good luck to you!
95#
发表于 2011-9-28 23:36:10 | 只看该作者
我也反对那位20多岁后生仔的话。以我的亲身经历告诉大家,我是以三十岁的“高龄”在职通过据说是中国最难过关的司法考试的,所以并不存在说女人三十多岁就记忆力下 降的问题。
确实,在中国,我也亲身经历到,女人一迈入三十,在求偶的市场上仿佛一下子就大贬值!
虽然现实很残酷,但姐妹们更要信自己,不要因此而自暴自弃!
我也和楼主相似的想法,去美国留学。
但当了解了留学的花费大大超越我的承受能力,反而有点想打退堂鼓。
总之,什么性别、年龄,如果是这两个方面阻碍了你,我想楼主你真的多虑了!
96#
发表于 2011-10-7 11:11:09 | 只看该作者
我妈妈37岁在职考过中国的司法考试,开始当律师的,46岁去北京,开拓新的事业,她从很小的案子做起,做到北京一家律师所的合伙人。年龄并不是最重要的,个人的信念和你是不是想做成一件事的决心更重要。
97#
发表于 2011-10-14 20:11:43 | 只看该作者
你考虑清楚,这个世界上结婚的人那么多,幸福的有多少?别听别人说就觉得为了结婚可以放弃自己的想法了。

关键就是,如果你要去念书,最坏的结果你能不能接受,如果能,还怕什么?人生只有几十年,一闭眼就过去了,你咋知道你过去以后的生活会不如结婚的人?
98#
发表于 2011-10-26 00:38:54 | 只看该作者
不知道楼主现在做出了什么选择?最终选择了法学院吗?还是give up?
99#
发表于 2011-12-12 23:38:32 | 只看该作者
挖个坟。
100#
发表于 2011-12-13 18:23:39 | 只看该作者
what language are you speaking?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: 法学院申请

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:38
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部