发表于 2020-8-24 21:51:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文链接https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/HAIdxys5zbE4jr4BWU6YmA

作者:为你操碎心的妥妥

不知道上一期雅思话题干货对大家在写作口语上的素材与观点积累有没有帮助和启发呢,今天妥妥又继续为大家带来了有关教育类话题的词汇与例句素材,请注意接收~

必备词汇

1. graduate
英文释义 to complete a first university degree successfully

Eg:
I graduated from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
我毕业于霍格沃茨魔法学校。

2. curriculum
英文释义 The group of subjects studied in a school, college, etc.

Eg: Schools must ensure they have an excellent
curriculum.
学校必须确保他们有一个出色的课程设置。

3. coursework

英文释义 Regular work done by students as part of a course, but assessed independently of formal exams.
Eg: The coursework on my degree was really difficult.
我的学位课程真的很困难。

4. workload

英文释义 work that a person is expected to do in a specified time

Eg: You need someone to bounce ideas off and share your
workload.
你需要有人和你探讨想法并分担你的工作量。

高分词组

1. keep up with your studies 赶上学习进度
Eg: If you want to keep up with your studies at university, you have to spend more time on self-study.
如果你想跟上大学学习的进度,就必须花更多的时间去自学。

反义词:fall behind with your studies

2. face to face class 线下课堂
Eg: When you take part in a
face to face class, you will have an opportunity to interact with teachers in person, then you can respond to the teacher immediately
当你参与线下课堂时,将有机会与老师面对面的交流,也可以立即回应老师。

3. in vain 徒然/白费
Eg: After all, I passed all the exams well and my efforts were not in vain.
毕竟我顺利地通过了所有的考试,我的努力没有白费。

4. work your way through university 在学习的同时工作以维持经济来源
Eg: Peter has had to work his way through university, thus he barely has free time.
Peter在大学期间必须靠自己努力赚钱,因此他几乎没有空闲时间。

观点积累

1.In our current society, education opens up more opportunities for a wider skill set that were not offered in the past. For example, colleges and universities have more specific major or courses as compared with before. Education has also involved the use of the modern technology such as computers and other gadgets that were not present in the past.

在当前的社会,教育为更广泛的技能提供了更多的机会,这是过去所没有的。例如,与以前相比,学院和大学有更具体的专业或课程。教育学科还包括使用现代技术的使用,如计算机和其他过去不存在的工具。

适用话题:现代教育的优势

好词积累:

open up more opportunities for
提供更多机会
Eg: By creating a gender equal society, we open up more opportunities for everyone.
通过营造性别平等的社会氛围,我们为每个人都提供了更多的机会。

as compared with before 与过去比较
Eg: The conditions of teaching now have been greatly improved as compared with before.
现在的教学条件与以前相比有了很大的改善。

2.Studying in an online course provides a flexible schedule and less expense learning for the students. They are able to learn their desired course and subjects on their suitable time. This gives a great opportunity for learners to gain new skills and accumulate their knowledge , while still staying in their own place. Hence, distant learning is economically efficient and time-saving.
在线课程的学习为学生提供了灵活的时间安排以及更少的学习费用。他们能够在合适的时间学习他们想要的课程和科目。这给学习者在 仍然呆在自己住处的同时 提供了一个很好的机会,来获得新的技能并积累知识。因此,远程学习是经济有效且节省时间的。

适用话题:在线教育的好处

好词积累:

accumulate knowledge 积累知识
Eg: Distant learning enables students to explore and accumulate knowledge in their own ways.
远程教育使学生能够用自己的方式探索和积累知识。

a flexible schedule 灵活的安排Eg: Having a flexible schedule improves my productivity.

灵活的工作安排提高了我的工作效率。

以上就是今天的推送啦~如果你想第一时间收到我们的推送,可将「雅什么思」公众号设为 “✨星标” 置顶。当然也可加入雅思交流群,了解考试的信息和动向,和战友们及时沟通。想要一起学习的盆友,也可以加入我们的 ☁️云自习室 和 ?揽瓜阁俱乐部,现在就开始为考试做准备,详情可戳妥妥来问 ~

相关阅读:

原文首发于公众号「雅什么思」

什么?你还没加入组织?!
想参加各种学习活动?
快扫码加妥妥的微信,
让你感受快乐~
接头暗号:烤鸭

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:51
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部