打印 上一主题 下一主题

[公告]这个冬天,你想做些什么?

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-8-29 16:32:00 | 只看该作者

[公告]这个冬天,你想做些什么?

To those who failed in American VISA application in 2003:

这个冬天,你想做些什么?

经过了2003 年不眠的夏夜,许多人的VISA application 不幸最终以denial 收场。GMAT 冲刺时的辛苦,选校时茫然,essay-revision 时的枯燥,得到Admission letter 时的狂喜以及被一拒再局后的悲哀,都随这瑟瑟的秋风及时光默默地转移而悄然融化。

转眼冬天就要来了,这个冬天你做些什么?冬眠么?面对明年的签证,我们是否真的只有无奈与等待?

My dear friends:

I sincerely feel sorry for your experience at  American embassy, especially at秀水。一个动听的名字,宛如美女一般,却承载了太多的悲哀与无奈!

But we never say die, don’t we?  As another year of application is coming, what is your plan for this year?Apply for better schools?  Change jobs? Move to another city?  We must have some preparation for next year’s VISA!  

We cannot simply wait but rather knock the opportunity’s door, because she never knocks yours.

To more effectively utilize this year and prevent some from feeling lonely (sure! It is a long and one-way road!), I propose to set up a Thursday Club (Actually, some people have already put forward such an idea well before me).

The purpose of T Club:
1.    to help people failed in VO to collect ideas and brainstorm
2.    Collect positive information for VO well before the application next year
3.    rovide ideas for first time MBA applicants

Requirement to join the Club (Almost same with BJ AND, I admire Jeremy’s plan):
1.    confidentiality:
to successfully help one another, the personal information will be shared among members and should not be released to non-members.
For example, I bet at least a dozen people know who is Valentine. But they all dutifully keep this secret for me. Here, I sincerely thank them!  Otherwise, I have lost my job.
2. commitment:
do not let VISA application crash yourself. regard the application as a game, but play it seriously. we will have fun, we have clearer thinking about application, and we will sharp presentation skills….
3. contribution:
mutual help will bind us together. we will act roles both as interviewers and interviews. (to understand the mentality of interviews will definitely help to your to communicate freely with your real interviewer.)
Want to join T Club? just let me know by either writing to me valentiney2002[在] yahoo.com or replying to this message.
Frankly speaking, I have no detailed ideas about how to increase the possibility of next year’s VISA application.  I do warmly welcome any suggestion and ideas!
Best luck to you all!  God bless us, for we DESERVE God’s blessings!

Yours truly
Valentine

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2003-8-30 17:34:00 | 只看该作者
Thank you Lanlan MM, I will revise a new topic and re-post it.

The club actually intends to be national, at least at several big cities.  However, everything has to start from scratch!

V.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:59
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部