返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5267|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] ivey interview event

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-3-23 21:00:00 | 只看该作者

ivey interview event

I got the wind that Ivey will send people to mainland recently to interview applicants. Can anybody confirm this news and provide some detail? Thanks!
沙发
发表于 2003-3-24 16:24:00 | 只看该作者
right, dear offeroffer! I was invited but I changed to a telephone interview:

The letter is as following:
Thank you for your recent application to the Richard Ivey School of Business MBA Program.

As part of the application process, we would like to arrange an admissions interview with you.  The purpose of an admissions interview is to gain more knowledge about you, which will assist the Admissions Committee in reviewing your application.

Your interview location is:

Hilton Beijing
1 Dong Fang Road
Chaoyang, Beijing

Please check at the front desk of the hotel, when you arrive regarding the location of the Ivey Board Room we have rented for interviewing, as well as the class.   We expect that the name of the board room we will use will be "The Zhou Dynasty Room".  The class and interviews will be in the same location at the hotel.

(1)  Class/Case Discussion -- 6:30 p.m. -  8:00 p.m.,  Tuesday, March 25, 2003

(2)  Individual Interview:     March 25,   8:30 p.m.   

The case discussion will include a group of Ivey MBA applicants.  A very short case will be distributed at that time.

The interview, like any business interview, will focus on your background and your future aspirations within and beyond the Ivey MBA Program.  Would you please bring a passport size photogroaph of yourself to the interview.  The interview wil be approximately 20 minutes.

If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you are declining the opportunity to interview with us, otherwise, please confirm both appointments above.

板凳
发表于 2003-3-24 18:26:00 | 只看该作者
Ulsa,

Why change to phone interview!? I was experienced 3 phone interview and 1 face to face, and I definitely think Face to Face can express yourself properly. The mutual  reaction and eye contact make you confident and confortable!
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-24 23:44:00 | 只看该作者
Agree with Jeffrey that vis-a-vis interview has an advantage over a telephone one.
Ulsa,wcould you mind telling when you applied and when you received the invitation? I applied at the end of R2 and haven't got the invitation. Worrying about my chance to get in...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:50
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部