返回列表 发新帖
楼主: cartmanbmw
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Anderson admit answers Q & CA gathering

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-1-22 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulations for both of you.

I submitted my application at the beginning of last Dec (2nd round). but just got a response that my application is incomplete for they have not received my TOEFL score so far.  I think the admission staff must fail to match the score report with the rest of my application.  So how can I do now?  let ETS to sent it again?  

Another question is about interview.  I failed to schedule an interview when submitting my application for it had been no alumni available by that time.  I know interview is requisite for admission but don't know how to do to get one.
沙发
发表于 2004-1-25 16:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用beaver在2004-1-23 17:55:00的发言:
Ciao, CartmanBMW,congradulations!
BTW, I am one of those going to California schools. I am in the middle of application, I have some questions of application details. I have mailed to the office two mails and no messages returned. The deadline is Feb. 1.
Would California shools be in the holidays?
Thanks!

First thanks for the advice.  I will contact ETS and also request for an interview.

But:
I emailed them too.  The email address is 'mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu'.  I doubt if there is anyone to check this box because almost 1 week passed still no response from the school.  I wonder anyone who knows other email address to contact them.  Thanks in advance.
板凳
发表于 2004-2-28 18:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
I just went to see my status and was happy that it has been changed to "complete".     I submitted the application at the end of last Nov. but the adcom insisted that they did not receive my TOEFL score and would not review my package until it comes.     It seems that UCLA does not care the applicants.     So I had to contact ETS to resend my score.     It's very time consuming.

I wonder if the round two decision has been made.     In that case, I am afraid I have to wait until round three.

Anyway, I got the offer from another better school.     But the experience with UCLA is not that pleased.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:51
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部