返回列表 发新帖
查看: 16187|回复: 101
打印 上一主题 下一主题

gre呀gre的作文~ 非NN~请不要大意的狠拍吧!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-7 15:31:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the ways that parents can help children be ready for adult life is to ask them to do a part-time job. (用时35分钟)

Have you ever heard about a boy wasting too much money on uselesstoys? Have you ever seen a chiId knowing nothing about his interest? Have youever experienced a girl having troubles to communicate with others? If you havenever had such experiences, you would never know the importance of a part-timejob to a child's view to adult life. Hence in my eye, it is important forparents to help children be ready for adult life by asking them to do apart-time job.

To begin with, if a child does not know how difficult to make money,he will never value what he has already own and will always waste money. Mybrother was used to waste money all the time until my aunt asked him to have apart-time job in KFC. Later he told me that it is the most tough day he has everhad. 6 RMB for one hour made him depressed and could not help to doubt hisability. He totally understood that earning money is not a piece of cake. Atthe end of the conversation, he promised me that he will never waste money onanything that is useless. From the instance above, it is easy to draw aconclusion that part-time job makes a child understand that  a waste on money should be forbidden.

In additon, part-time job helps a child figure out what his interestreally is. A survey from North Western University shows us that over 86 percentfreshman felt “nothing to do in collage because interested in nothing”. I betalmost most of those man has never experienced a part-time job. Scientists toldus that it is wise to choose a major after trying tons of various jobs for thereason that jobs can told you what your real interest is. Having passion to doeverything in your job means that should not be hesitate to choose a relevantemajor. A man interested in literaure should not choose a marketing major. Sucha choice will lead to less efficient and uncomfortable.

Besides, child can learn much more skills, such as communicating, teamwork,dealing with tons of stuff at the same time, and so on, that will be need inadult life than he ever image in part-time job. Most company always put an item”experienced worker has the priority” in their exploying poster because, intheir views, working experience makes them skillful, and therefore,outstanding.

Last but not least, to be fair-and-square, I have to admit that spendingtoo much time on part-time job is easily leading to less attention on studing.Despite adopting adult life, studing is a child original job.

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2012-4-7 16:28:45 | 只看该作者
GRE亲亲,要到大本营贴作文链接才可以被分组互改哦。看看小分队规则吧~
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-7 16:30:08 | 只看该作者
看到啦~  我想等会写完综合写作一起贴过去呢~~ thx~~~~~~
地板
发表于 2012-4-8 10:51:34 | 只看该作者
  Do you agree ordisagree with the following statement? One of the ways that parents can helpchildren be ready for adult life is to ask them to do a part-time job.

Have you ever heard about a boy wasting too much money onuseless toys? Have you ever seen a child knowing nothing about his interest?Have you ever experienced a girl having troubles to communicate with others? (Truth be told,我没看出来这几天问题与做不做兼职有关系,我觉得开头还是正规一点,建议改一下) If you have never had such experiences, youwould never know the importance of a part-time job to a child's view to adultlife. Hence in my eye, it is important for parents to help children be readyfor adult life by asking them to do apart-time job.

To begin with, if a child does not know how difficult (it is) to make money(独立生活比较好,stand on his own feet), he will never value what he has already own(possessed) and will always waste money(养成挥霍的习惯,get into the habit of squandering). My brother, for example,was used to waste money all the time until my aunt asked him to haveapart-time job in KFC. (这里还是主动去找工作比较好,要不弄得好像是被迫的。Until he got a chance to do a part-timejob at KFC as a servant.) Later hetold me that it is the most tough day he has ever had. 6 RMB for one hour madehim depressed and could not help to doubt his ability. He totally understoodthat earning money is not a piece of cake. At the end of the conversation, hepromised me that he will never waste money on anything that is useless. Fromthe instance above, it is easy to draw a conclusion that part-time job makes achild understand that a waste on money should be forbidden. (我觉得这段的内容需要调整,都是一句一句出来的,少一些逻辑和时间顺序。你看看这样写好不好:Through three months assiduous period,he realized that earing money is not an easy case like the thing he thoughtbefore, because he had to try his utmost to finish jobs for just six RMB perhour paying. Finally, he told me that he began to understand the truth thatlife is tough, and promise that he will treasure his life and make it morevaluable. Therefore, we can draw the conclusion that doing a part-time, whateverkind it is, will benefit young people and make them grown-up.)

In addtion(拼写:addition), part-time job helps a child figure out what hisinterest really is. A survey from North Western University shows us that over86 percent freshman felt “nothing to do in collage because interested innothing”. I bet(我觉得这点说打赌缺乏可信度,就直接说大部分都没有经历过兼职) almostmost of those man has never experienced a part-time job. ScientistsResearchers told usthat it is wise to choose a major after trying tons of(太多了把) various jobs for the reason that jobs candirect you to the way of your reallyinterest told you what your real interest is. Havingpassion to do everything in your job means that should not be hesitate tochoose a relevante relevant major.(这句话没太懂,充满激情地去工作意味着不应该在选择相关专业的时候犹豫??) A man interested in literaure literature should not choose a marketing major, because such a choice will lead your future to astray less efficient and uncomfortable.

Besides, child can learn much more skills, such ascommunicating skills, teamwork, dealing withtons of stuff(应该并列,multi-tasking resolving ability) at the same time, and so on, that will beneed in adult life than he ever image in part-time job. In nowadays job market, most company companies always put an item ”experienced worker hasthe priority” in their exploying poster (a majority ofcompanies will put a requisite, that is relevant working experience, as theirtop priority when evaluating applicants.) because, in their views,working experience makes them skillful, and therefore, outstanding.(because, in their philosophy, experienced employees willadapt to work more fast.)
5#
发表于 2012-4-8 10:52:13 | 只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the ways that parents can help children be ready for adult life is toask them to do a part-time job.

Have you ever heard about a boy wasting too much money onuseless toys? Have you ever seen a child knowing nothing about his interest?Have you ever experienced a girl having troubles to communicate with others? (Truth be told,我没看出来这几天问题与做不做兼职有关系,我觉得开头还是正规一点,建议改一下) If you have never had such experiences, youwould never know the importance of a part-time job to a child's view to adultlife. Hence in my eye, it is important for parents to help children be readyfor adult life by asking them to do apart-time job.

To begin with, if a child does not know how difficult (it is) to make money(独立生活比较好,stand on his own feet), he will never value what he has already own(possessed) and will always waste money(养成挥霍的习惯,get into the habit of squandering). My brother, for example,was used to waste money all the time until my aunt asked him to haveapart-time job in KFC. (这里还是主动去找工作比较好,要不弄得好像是被迫的。Until he got a chance to do a part-timejob at KFC as a servant.) Later hetold me that it is the most tough day he has ever had. 6 RMB for one hour madehim depressed and could not help to doubt his ability. He totally understoodthat earning money is not a piece of cake. At the end of the conversation, hepromised me that he will never waste money on anything that is useless. Fromthe instance above, it is easy to draw a conclusion that part-time job makes achild understand that a waste on money should be forbidden. (我觉得这段的内容需要调整,都是一句一句出来的,少一些逻辑和时间顺序。你看看这样写好不好:Through three months assiduous period,he realized that earing money is not an easy case like the thing he thoughtbefore, because he had to try his utmost to finish jobs for just six RMB perhour paying. Finally, he told me that he began to understand the truth thatlife is tough, and promise that he will treasure his life and make it morevaluable. Therefore, we can draw the conclusion that doing a part-time,whatever kind it is, will benefit young people and make them grown-up.)

In addtion(拼写:addition), part-time job helps a child figure out what hisinterest really is. A survey from North Western University shows us that over86 percent freshman felt “nothing to do in collage because interested innothing”. I bet(我觉得这点说打赌缺乏可信度,就直接说大部分都没有经历过兼职) almostmost of those man has never experienced a part-time job. ScientistsResearchers told usthat it is wise to choose a major after trying tons of(太多了把) various jobs for the reason that jobs candirect you to the way of your reallyinterest told you what your real interest is. Havingpassion to do everything in your job means that should not be hesitate tochoose a relevante relevant major.(这句话没太懂,充满激情地去工作意味着不应该在选择相关专业的时候犹豫??) A man interested in literaure literature should not choose a marketing major, because such a choice will lead your future to astray less efficient and uncomfortable.

Besides, child can learn much more skills, such ascommunicating skills, teamwork, dealing withtons of stuff(应该并列,multi-tasking resolving ability) at the same time, and so on, that will beneed in adult life than he ever image in part-time job. In nowadays job market, most company companies always put an item ”experienced worker hasthe priority” in their exploying poster (a majority ofcompanies will put a requisite, that is relevant working experience, as theirtop priority when evaluating applicants.) because, in their views, workingexperience makes them skillful, and therefore, outstanding.(because, in their philosophy, experienced employees willadapt to work more fast.)

Lastbut not least, to be fair-and-square, I have to admit that spending too muchtime on part-time job is easily leading to less attention on studing studying. Despite adopting adult life, studing studying is a child original job. (这段是让步吧,应该放在结尾前面,参考一下我的作文里面让步段的位置。)
6#
发表于 2012-4-8 11:07:45 | 只看该作者
鸟哥提醒, go astray更好些
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-8 23:51:34 | 只看该作者
thx~ 改的超级详细!!!!!!!!!
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-8 23:52:09 | 只看该作者
4.8 明早再发,今晚实在是太困了不想写了
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-9 16:18:05 | 只看该作者
4.8 独立写作Do you agree ordisagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job, andyou work only three days a week with long hours rather than work five days aweek with shorter hours.

As the societydevelops rapidly,  there is a debate overwhether it is enjoyable to have a job and work only three days a week with longhours rather than work five days a week with shorter hours.  Different people hold different opinionsbecause of their distinct backgrounds. Some people arrest that three work dayswith long hours is better. In contrast, I prefer the view that five work days aweek with shorter hours is healthier, more efficient, and more profitable.

First of all, itis healthier to work shorter hours a day in case that the whole body cannotrecover itself.  It is a common sensethat everybody needs enough time to have rest. In the short term, a man workingtoo long hours a day to have a deeply sleep will have no passion to work, whichleads to a less efficient work. Besides, in the long run, less time to have a breakwill make a man suffer from all kinds of illness such as cold, depression andeven suicide or sudden death.  Statisticsshows that  Japanese employees has themost rate of suicide and sudden death because of working too much hours. Thus,it is unhealthy to work long hours three days than to work short hours fivedays a week.

Futhermore, workinglong hours requires people concentrating long hours. However, in the opposite,a survey from North Western University shows that people cannot pay attentionto a certain work for more than 4 hours, which means that people have to take anap every 4 hours. Apart from that, it is difficult for employees to getthemselves into a working state after a 4-day-long vacation. In this case, bothworking and resting too much hours will make work less efficient.

What is more, workingthree days a week cannot keep pace with most people who work five days a week.As is known to all, a company have the wrong pace with others will lose tons ofprofit even though working longer cannot make up a little. As a result,everyone in the company has to get a low salary and has to get a part-time jobto make end meet. To set an example, a friend of mine tried to work less daysand work longer hours a work day. In the Monday morning of next week, he onlyfind cases in his desk just pile up like a mountain. He had to spend more than5-day-working hours to finish his job.

Admittedly, morehours in 3days means more free time after work. People can do a lot of stuffthey like which have nothing to do with job. Just these things make them feelhappy. However, as long as the job a man have is what he likes, such problemcan be solved.
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-9 17:02:30 | 只看该作者
4.8 综合写作

The passage states that dinosaurs are endotherms because of the fossils discovered in polar regions, the same leg structures, and the both growing quickly made by bone structure and blood, while the lecture holds the different views based on the evidence of warmer environment, dinosaurs' higher weight and growing slowly.

First of all, the passage shows that the fossils found in polar regions means that only animals can live there because they can maintain the body temperaure under such a cold climate. Hence, polar dinosaurs is the only reasonable explanaion. In the contrast, the lecture tells us that , at that time, the polar regions were much warmer than nowadays and when it became cold, they could migrate.

Futhermore, the passage states that the same position and movement means dinosaurs and are same. It allows them to do physical activity only when the legs can positioned underneath its body. On the contrary, the lecture hold the view that the dinosaurs did not need high energy and they had more weight. Hence, they did not need the leg structure means nothing to them.

Besides, the passage’s opinion is that the endotherms has a bone structure include Haverian canals which allows endotherms’ character is growing fast. And it can be found in dinosaurs’ fossils. However, the lecture thinks that dinosaurs grew slowly and even stopped growing in cooler climate.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 20:29
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部