楼主: Serena0710
打印 上一主题 下一主题

不以30分为目标的行为都是耍,流,氓!

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2012-2-21 23:54:12 | 只看该作者
Serena姐姐~
今天可以补充一个马斯洛需求理论的例子哦
Maslow's hierarchy of needs(大家一定不要和晨依一样再写Maslow‘s theory of requirements啦~~~) is a theory in psychology, proposed by Abraham Maslow in his 1943 paper A Theory of Human Motivation. Maslow subsequently extended the idea to include his observations of humans' innate curiosity. His theories parallel many other theories of human developmental psychology, all of which focus on describing the stages of growth in humans. Maslow use the terms Physiological, Safety, Belongingness and Love, Esteem, and Self-Actualization needs to describe the pattern that human motivations generally move through.

Love and belonging
Humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, whether it comes from a large social group, such as clubs, office culture, religious groups, professional organizations, sports teams, gangs, or small social connections (family members, intimate partners, mentors, close colleagues, confidants). They need to love and be loved (sexually and non-sexually) by others. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and clinical depression. This need for belonging can often overcome the physiological and security needs, depending on the strength of the peer pressure; an anorexic, for example, may ignore the need to eat and the security of health for a feeling of control and belonging.

Safety needs
With their physical needs relatively satisfied, the individual's safety needs take precedence and dominate behavior. In the absence of physical safety – due to war, natural disaster, or, in cases of family violence, childhood abuse, etc. – people (re-)experience post-traumatic stress disorder and trans-generational trauma transfer. In the absence of economic safety – due to economic crisis and lack of work opportunities – these safety needs manifest themselves in such things as a preference for job security, grievance procedures for protecting the individual from unilateral authority, savings accounts, insurance policies, reasonable disability accommodations, and the like.
Safety and Security needs include:Personal security,Financial security,Health and well-being,Safety net against accidents/illness and their adverse impacts

我没有仔细编辑内容,这是马斯洛的概述和里面的两层次需求的解释。作为例子用在作文里面的话还需要大家自己精简一下哦~大家可以先看一看,科普一下(晨依发现自己把money和recognition都归错层次了……汗颜啊。。我是学管理的我会说吗。。。嘘——)
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-22 00:34:23 | 只看该作者

2.21独立 2010.8.28NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sin

According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory, the most basic need of human beings is physiological needs, which mean the needs of a shelter, food and water as well as sleep and sex. Obviously, all of the physiological needs can be addressed by money. However, after these basic needs are met, people will always have
superior demands, such as safety needs, belongingness needs and esteem needs, which can not be solved only by money. As a result, it is hardly to draw a
universal conclusion that people would take pains to attain public recognition without pursuing any material rewards.

At present, there are still a lot of people who have poor life quality and those people are of no interest to gain public recognition. Imagine that when someone faces with the low basic pay, uncertain work place, not enough food, will he or she care about obtaining public recognition any more? Definitely not! And at this
moment, because of financial and life burden, people always put more value on money of a job rather than the reputation it brings to them.

However, in some conditions, people who are free of these concerns will chase recognition instead of earning money. Community volunteer is a case in point. I
have been a volunteer for the Zhengkai International Marathon. It is very competitive to be the volunteer there. I become a volunteer so that I was proved to be
excellent on some degree. As a result, classmates around me congratulate me and respect me. There isn’t another better way for me to be recognized by the
public.

Of course, there is other variety of reason for people to work harder to achieve higher public reputation without money. Bill Gates founded the Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation, which primarily aims, globally, enhance the health care and reduce extreme poverty and in America, to expand educational opportunities and
access to information technology. This action brings recognition not only to Bill Gate’s talent, but also to his morality.

To sum up, after we feed our family, satisfy our own desire and live an abundant life, most of us will put earning money on a less important position so that we
can spend more energy on public recognition.
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-22 00:35:14 | 只看该作者
今天没给例子,sorry了。。。。不过给力的晨依帮忙贴了几个例子~~~大家欢迎~~~~
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-23 00:05:33 | 只看该作者

2.22 最二 的一天 但是essay比昨天少了一些傻气~~

In China, there is an adage that says, “The poor man’ child shares the household chores,” the implication being that child who lives in rural areas has taken the responsibility to take care of the family since his or her childhood. As a result, people living in country indeed do a better job in looking after their family members than people living in cities. As far as I’m concerned, I support this statement for financial, emotional and educational reasons.

People grow up in the rural areas not only have the ability to use money in a more proper way to make their family live better, but also have learnt how to take care of youngsters since they are teenagers. In Chinese country, a family usually has more than one child even though the one-child polity has been implemented for years. Obviously, more children means heavier financial burden .Therefore,when parents are busy with making money, elder children have to look after the baby ones, buy some daily necessities and cook meals for the family. And in this process, teenagers develop the customs to save every penny to sustain and for the kids’ schooling.

Aside from the financial burdens, emotional reason is equally important. In order to save electricity charge, people live in rural areas rarely watch TV for many hours. Consequently, they family members have more time to communicate with each other and thus have a deeper affection. Additionally, because of more children limited resources, people are prone to be considerate to others and forgive others’ faults. This kind of home deserves a harmonious environment. In city, however, because of the family plan, most kids do not know how to get on well with others even family members, nor do they know it after growing up.

And let’s not forget that education from different parents leads to the discrepancy. On the one hand, parents live in rural areas set themselves as examples to work hard to support the family. On the other hand, they always choose to make the children doing some or even all the household chores. Unlike the country parents, many city parents spoil their children so much that the majority of the kids can’t do any housework, let alone take care of their family after getting married.

For these reasons, we can safely conclude that people living in poorer areas have more chance to cultivate the ability for life and foster a sense of responsibility than those living in a more comfortable environment.
15#
发表于 2012-2-23 00:08:43 | 只看该作者
我就是路过……顺便看见了作文第一句,震惊了!
好腻害的句子!
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-23 00:21:19 | 只看该作者
我就是路过……顺便看见了作文第一句,震惊了!
好腻害的句子!
-- by 会员 晨依Jacqueline (2012/2/23 0:08:43)

嘿嘿,老不好意西啦~~今天刚学的,拿出来显摆一下喽~~哈哈
17#
发表于 2012-2-23 00:33:28 | 只看该作者
嘿嘿,显摆无罪~ 以后作文多多show off!
18#
发表于 2012-2-23 00:46:42 | 只看该作者
According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory, the most basic need of human beings is physiological needs, which mean the needs of a shelter, food and water as well as sleep and sex. Obviously, all of the physiological needs can be addressed(address? vt. 演说;从事;忙于;写姓名地址;向…致辞。应该用满足一词,satisfied/ met) by money. However, after these basic needs are met, people will always have
superior demands, such as safety needs, belongingness needs and esteem needs, which can not be solved(同上) only by money. As a result, it is hardly to draw a
universal conclusion that people would take pains to attain public recognition without pursuing any material rewards.

At present, there are still a lot of people who have poor life quality and those people are of no interest to gain public recognition(there are句式有点累赘,最好改成主动语态,主题句要宏观一点来说问题:Not like rich people, A lot of low-income people still suffer from low quality of life and has no interest in public recognition, so not all people care public recognition more than money.). Imagine that when someone faces with the low basic pay, uncertain work place, (and) not enough food, will he or she care about obtaining public recognition any more? Definitely not! And at this moment, because of financial and life burden, people always put more value on money of a job(income/salary) rather than the reputation it brings to them(the reputation that a job brings).

However, in some conditions, people who are free of these concerns will(will太绝对了,would prefer to/ would like to) chase recognition instead of earning money. Community volunteer is a case in point. I have been a volunteer for the Zhengkai International Marathon. It is very competitive(difficult?) to be the(a) volunteer there. I become a volunteer so that I was proved to be excellent on some degree. As a result, classmates around me congratulate me and respect me. There isn’t another(any other) better way for me to be recognized(可替换一些词,如appreciated) by the public.

Of course, there is(are) other variety of reason(s) for people to work harder to achieve higher public reputation without money. Bill Gates founded the Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation, which primarily aims, globally, enhance the health care and reduce extreme poverty and in America, to expand educational opportunities and
access to information technology.(which primarily aims to enhance the health care and reduce extreme poverty all over the world and to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology in the U.S.) This action brings recognition not only to Bill Gate’s talent, but also to his morality.

To sum up, after we (改成完成时)feed our family, satisfy our own desire and live an abundant life, most of us will put earning money on a less important position so that we can spend more energy on(spend more energy to gain) public recognition.

思路还可以,但表述需要明确一点,观点句要有力一点,每个小观点最后加一个小总结这样结构性会好一点。
多练就好了哈~
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-23 00:52:48 | 只看该作者
谢谢daisy的建议!!!正中我各种软肋呀~~~进步空间很大,好开心呀好开心~~碎觉去喽~~~
20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-23 00:53:07 | 只看该作者
嘿嘿,显摆无罪~ 以后作文多多show off!
-- by 会员 Crystaljoy (2012/2/23 0:33:28)

no problem~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-6 18:06
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部