搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: CEIBS_MBA2005
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2005中欧同路人

[复制链接]
21#
发表于 2005-1-14 17:50:00 | 只看该作者
Anyone know how many people has been admitted in 2th round?
22#
发表于 2005-1-14 18:55:00 | 只看该作者

CEIBS_MBA2005,呵呵,你的观点蛮有趣的。能被外国顶尖商学院录取的,到哪里都是好同志啊,别说中欧长江抢啦,中文大、科技大等等肯定都抢啦,人才,到他妈哪都是人才,二十一世纪最缺的啊。关系网什么的我不知道,但这个事情蛮严肃的,冷静!谨慎!呵呵,有人就说我诽谤过别人,所以我封口,你也要学我哦。女孩子嘛,可爱是肯定的,但考官不会那么没水准的,再说了,做高管的都有女秘书,长期下来肯定审美疲劳,还看你考生啊?我乱说的,别当真啊,否则那些高管要告我诬蔑,这关系到作风问题,算了,我去吃饭,肚子饿了。

23#
发表于 2005-1-14 19:23:00 | 只看该作者
CD is a serious place for information sharing purpose. But we should be very cautious to deliver any hearsay or unfounded personal views.
24#
发表于 2005-1-15 15:01:00 | 只看该作者
I think CEIBS_MBA2005's point is quite right.
25#
发表于 2005-1-15 20:22:00 | 只看该作者

I doubt CEIBS_MBA2005 is "qiangshou" employed from other places.

He is spreading rumours which is ridiculous and an insult to himself.

---a former Ceibs scholarship winner

26#
发表于 2005-1-15 23:45:00 | 只看该作者

我站出来现身说法,CEIBS_MBA2005的理论毫无依据。我于去年12月份在上海参加了中欧第二轮的面试,这周四收到了email录取通知。今天下午又收到了EMS寄过来的正式书面通知书,通知材料同时告诉我我获得了半额奖学金。本人完全不符合CEIBS_MBA2005兄所列的三种情况。1,我只申请了一所商学院,那就是中欧;2,我在深圳制造业工作了近7年,完全没有任何所谓的“社会关系”;3,我是男人。

我还是那句话-->CD is a serious place for information sharing purpose. But we should be very cautious to deliver any hearsay or unfounded personal views.

27#
发表于 2005-1-16 12:43:00 | 只看该作者
各位,大侠,能否告知背景情况,如GPA       GMAT,TOEFL,工作单位等,谢谢。
28#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-17 09:34:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用mike999在2005-1-14 17:32:00的发言:
CEIBS_MBA2005, please do not spread such misleading assumptions regarding the selection criteria of CEIBS MBA Scholarship. It will do no good to CEIBS' reputation and more importantly, it is not the fact.

Dear friend

Please do not get me wrong. By publishing my own perspective over there, I have no any intention to compromise CEIBS’s reputation. Actually, I have always defended its reputation. Criticism has never been harmful, passive and thereby resistant for readership, as approval never attractive for readership. Moreover, you do not have to overstate what I have done. Every browser of this website must have very good sense of judgment (otherwise, how comes he or she has the ambition of pursuing his or her MBA degree? Am I right?) and therefore has his or her own viewpoint. These MBA applicants are by no means someone who can be influenced by so-called “gossip” or, as you put it, 看来CEIBS_MBA2005现在是非常兴奋啊,而且对中欧和自己都满怀憧憬,可惜用不了多久,他就会发现现实不是如某些人们描绘的那样美好。

Perhaps what I was saying is not absolute truth, however, I can ensure you I said that with 70% certainty. As I put it somewhere, CEIBS is not perfect not merely in terms of the quality of teaching, logistic management, graduates’ career development, but also of its system. Nevertheless, CEIBS per se shall no assume such responsibility completely, our applicants, including myself, should also be reproached. Chinese students have long thought of our own universities so meanly, in our eyes, any universities could be of more value than our leading ones.  In its incipience, CEIBS has encountered too many suspicions.  Some said the ranking was phony; some said enrollment would be disappointed soon. It sounds like the only school on this planet in which we have no regrets is Harvard or Wharton. And it is the very reason that so many applicant target European countries, Australian or even such semi-foreign places as Singapore or Hongkong as their MBA destinations when they fail to be the USA. They do not think about China even for one single moment since Chinese schools bring them nothing but regret and disappointment.

In order to address such problem, CEIBS has been coerced to resort to such means as scholarship to attract applicants. But it is not something shameless. Many schools, even foreign schools, do the same things. So pleas do not overstate that I am compromising the fame of CEIBS’.  

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-17 09:46:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用carlpeng在2005-1-15 23:45:00的发言:

我站出来现身说法,CEIBS_MBA2005的理论毫无依据。我于去年12月份在上海参加了中欧第二轮的面试,这周四收到了email录取通知。今天下午又收到了EMS寄过来的正式书面通知书,通知材料同时告诉我我获得了半额奖学金。本人完全不符合CEIBS_MBA2005兄所列的三种情况。1,我只申请了一所商学院,那就是中欧;2,我在深圳制造业工作了近7年,完全没有任何所谓的“社会关系”;3,我是男人。

我还是那句话-->CD is a serious place for information sharing purpose. But we should be very cautious to deliver any hearsay or unfounded personal views.

yes, CD is a forum that everyone should not spread rumors intentionaly. But, on the other hand, I do assume that CD is also a open forum that can tolerate all kinds of perspectives and disagreements. I present my own point here not for making gossip. Yes, i must confess in your case, you conclusion hold water. However, my conclusion is not fabrication neither. I have my own statistic data. If you guys really are sick of my view, ok, I can follow your advice to delete my remarks.
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-17 18:40:05编辑过]
30#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-17 09:49:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用simba18在2005-1-15 20:22:00的发言:

I doubt CEIBS_MBA2005 is "qiangshou" employed from other places.

He is spreading rumours which is ridiculous and an insult to himself.

---a former Ceibs scholarship winner

It is absolutely unnecessary for you to insult me this way. everyone here was not born yesterday. they can tell themself.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:16
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部