返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1724|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料] 2013.11.2托福独立作文范文+解析(侃哥Kevin原创)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-4 00:18:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
题:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons andexamples to support your response. It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with the people who have a good sense of humor.

*《2013.11侃哥Kevin托福独立作文预测及思路解析》将于明天晚上之前上线,这次出的晚了,抱歉,希望能帮上大家。觉得不错就顶一下吧。感谢广大朋友的关注和支持!

题型:比较
论点:让步
角度:利弊分析

开头:更愿意和有幽默感的人交朋友(话题引入+双方/某方观点+我的观点及过渡)
It is universally acknowledged that human beings are social creatures so that every one of us will make a good many friends throughout the whole life. Lately, there is an interesting discussion concerningwhich kind of people is more inclined to be made friends with: intelligent people or people with a good sense of humor. According to my experiences and preference, I am more likely to befriend humorous people. And reasons and examples are given below to illustrate my standpoint. (81)

中间段1:和有幽默感的人有亲和力,让人愿意靠近。(主题句+解释+细节化展)
Firstly, humorous people are usually openand easy-going, which make it easier to get along with them. As is known to all, by telling jokes and sharing experiences in a funny way, a humorous person unconsciously create a relaxing and joyful atmosphere in which everyone involved is enjoying the moment and expecting to be with him again. For example,Joe Wong is a famous talk show comedian in America and his hilarious acting andfunny words always make his audience burst into laughers. I have watched a TV program that shows Joe Wong, in life, is particular popular among his colleagues and neighbors because of his humorous personalities. (108)

中间段2:和有幽默感的人在一起有利于化解压力。(主题句+解释+细节化展开)
Besides, being with those who have a goodsense of humor is conducive to soothing our minds whenever we feel stressed. It is because a humorous person generally owns a positive personality that naturally makes him or her skillful in tackling stressful situations. With the company ofthat kind of people, we will find it easy to get rid of negative feelings. I remember one of my fellow college students is this kind of friend who liked portrayingteachers as cartoon characters. Under his pen, benevolent teachers became righteous ones such as Superman or Captain America, while those serious-looking teachers became Dracula or Frankenstein. His drawings brought us endless joyeven in the most stressful and demanding class. (118)

让步段:当然,智慧的人也是值得交的朋友,他们的一言一行充满深意和智慧,是我们学习的榜样,也能帮助我们解决很多难题。但是智慧之人通常藏的很深,让人琢磨不透,与之相处可能会有压力。
Admittedly, it is also worthwhile for us to have a couple of intelligent friends. Their words and behaviors are always full of wisdom and meanings, which is just likea beacon that guides our way. However, intelligent people are normally sophisticated, in other words, they conceal themselves deep inside and rarelyreveal what they truly think. And therefore, it will be a little bit difficult to read their minds, which brings about much pressure being with them. (77)

结尾:重申观点,归纳理由/升华主题
Toput it into a nutshell, I more prefer to make friends with humorous people than intelligent people. As an old saying goes, “Life is too important to be takenseriously”. With so much pain and pressure from study, work and family, I believe a humorous friend is the only place that can harbor my weary heart and enliven it again. (61)

新浪微博:搜侃哥Kevin”
微信公众平台:kevinenglishclassKevin英语课堂)
人人网:搜谢侃

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:10
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部