搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: PACECSSA
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[校友答疑] Pace University 校友答疑帖

[精华] [复制链接]
511#
发表于 2012-8-7 16:45:07 | 只看该作者
Ok. I see. It doesn't matter now. Still, thank you very much.
I will be attending the pathways program for one academic term.
Any advise or suggestion?
Thanks.
512#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-8 22:28:30 | 只看该作者
Thanks.
-- by 会员 JH3 (2012/8/7 16:45:07)

The Pathways program is a new program. Before this year, we called it ELI(English Language Institute). Well, as it is the new one, I cant tell the detail about it that well. However, I think as both are language class, the pathways will similar to the ELI courses. As to suggestion, I think, maybe you should spend more time in studying the academic course(I mean the Lubin course) so that you could have a solid foundation for the study in the following semester. As to life, I think you should arrange your time well and spend some time in exploring the city, 'coz your schedule will be tighter and tighter.
No worries. We (CSSA) will have many events in the following semester. You could join us and ask more then~~
513#
发表于 2012-8-9 14:37:19 | 只看该作者
Thanks.

The Pathways program is a new program. Before this year, we called it ELI(English Language Institute). Well, as it is the new one, I cant tell the detail about it that well. However, I think as both are language class, the pathways will similar to the ELI courses. As to suggestion, I think, maybe you should spend more time in studying the academic course(I mean the Lubin course) so that you could have a solid foundation for the study in the following semester. As to life, I think you should arrange your time well and spend some time in exploring the city, 'coz your schedule will be tighter and tighter.
No worries. We (CSSA) will have many events in the following semester. You could join us and ask more then~~
-- by 会员 PACECSSA (2012/8/8 22:28:30)

All right! Thank you very much for your information and invitation as well. I would try to do my best and hope to meet you PACECSSA guys very soon. More power to you.  By the way, let me have a brief introduction of myself. I'm James, major in Accountancy. I think that's pretty enough for now. Thanks all.
514#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-13 23:30:13 | 只看该作者
Thanks.

-- by 会员 PACECSSA (2012/8/8 22:28:30)

All right! Thank you very much for your information and invitation as well. I would try to do my best and hope to meet you PACECSSA guys very soon. More power to you.  By the way, let me have a brief introduction of myself. I'm James, major in Accountancy. I think that's pretty enough for now. Thanks all.
-- by 会员 JH3 (2012/8/9 14:37:19)

Hi James, welcome to  New york, welcome toPace. Here you will have a wonderful life. Always come to us if you need help. We will try our best to help you out. You could also join you if you want. See you later in Pace.~~~: )
515#
发表于 2012-8-23 12:51:24 | 只看该作者
Hi~请问学长/学姐~ 我2012Fall的,有三个问题:
1)选课的时候发现好多课都关闭了,是人满了吗,还有没有办法插进去呢???
2)剩下的我可以选的就只有去pleasantville的,晚上9点45下课从那边回来是不是太晚了。。。。
3)录取的时候学校给我一张单子列出来需要修的课,但选课的时候发现好多不在单子上的课,那些选了可以算学分吗???
谢谢解答~~~
516#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 01:15:41 | 只看该作者
Hi~请问学长/学姐~ 我2012Fall的,有三个问题:
1)选课的时候发现好多课都关闭了,是人满了吗,还有没有办法插进去呢???
2)剩下的我可以选的就只有去pleasantville的,晚上9点45下课从那边回来是不是太晚了。。。。
3)录取的时候学校给我一张单子列出来需要修的课,但选课的时候发现好多不在单子上的课,那些选了可以算学分吗???
谢谢解答~~~
-- by 会员 sarax (2012/8/23 12:51:24)

Hi,
1. if it shows [c], that means the class is closed and you cant register that one.  But it may show open later if some registered student drop the class, which is really not that practical for you to have that registered. You could only wait or register another professor's class.

2. DONT select the other campus except NYC campus and midtown campus!!! If you live in NYC or Queens or NJ or Brooklyn, it will be far for you to go there.

3. You'd better take the listed class first, the others you wanna take but not on the list, you may ask your academic counselor. Let him/her give you some suggestions then.
517#
发表于 2012-9-6 00:12:36 | 只看该作者
谢谢!!
518#
发表于 2012-9-19 20:43:28 | 只看该作者
想问一下申请12年冬季的mba可以申请奖学金吗?
519#
发表于 2012-9-19 20:44:02 | 只看该作者
错了,13年冬季哦
520#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-21 03:13:36 | 只看该作者
Hi there,

There is no need for you to apply for the scholarship. You will be considered automatically. If you are qualified, you will get the scholarship letter with your offer. So, no worries about applying that. Good luck~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-30 00:48
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部