返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3613|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[Essay] Need help on MUS Essay - Why you feel you are a competitive candidate

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-16 19:46:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我正在写MSU的第一篇Essay - Describe why you are interested the Broad MBA degree and why you feel you are a competitive candidate to the Broad MBA program? (700 words)

关于题目的第二部分,我的理解是不是要写出自己的strength呢?比如team leadership, communication skill等等。

请高人指点啊
收藏收藏1 收藏收藏1
沙发
发表于 2011-10-17 11:47:32 | 只看该作者
Yes my friend, you are correct.  Focus on your strengths.  But there is one aspect in addition to the one you have listed; you should talk about strengths that are very relevant to the Broad program.  So if Broad has a good manufacturing program, which it does, you should talk about how operations is a STRENGTH of yours as well.  Don’t just talk about your strengths, talk about how your strengths fit PERFECTLY with the strengths of Broad.  And with that advice you should be in great shape.  Good luck!

Jon Frank
Founder Precisionessay
板凳
发表于 2011-10-17 12:14:30 | 只看该作者
Apart from 'fit', as Jon mentioned, be sure to paint a picture of yourself. Don't give a list of 'I have leadership, I have analytical skills, I am well-rounded."

Instead, paint a picture- "I am a future leader in the 'x industry', (which you can see from this specially selected past achievement). My (what) skills prepare me well for what is to come (Which you can see from...), but what I now lack, which your programme can help me with, is this (why Broad)."
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-17 20:41:03 | 只看该作者
Thank you guys. I got some idea how to compose this essay, here below is my outline

---> Describle my career goal  (My career goal is to become a HR Business Partner)
---> to achieve this goal I have gone through ....(Describle past experiences, what I have achieve at each step, link to career goal)
---->to further my career I need Broad MBA (highlight Broad's strong HR program)
---->my strength, how I will contribute to Broad MBA and How Broad can help me
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:40
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部