ChaseDream
搜索
12下一页
返回列表 发新帖
00:00:00

The results of the company's cost- cutting measures are evident in its profits, which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell over the last two years.

正确答案: C

相关帖子

更多...

更多相关帖子

帖子

好友

积分

ChaseDream

注册时间
2003-03-17
精华
解析
查看: 5979|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

gwd-24-8

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-10-12 20:35:00 | 只看该作者

gwd-24-8

GWD-24-8

The results of the company’s cost- cutting measures are evident in its profits, which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell over the last two years.

A.      which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell

B.       which had increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it had fallen

C.      which have increased five percent during the first three months of this year after falling

D.      with a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after falling

E.       with a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after having fallen

这道题选C,我想问一下,after后面的句子,over the last two years能用falling么?我觉得应该是完成时,所以选了E,请教一下,为什么是falling 呢?

沙发
发表于 2008-10-13 15:01:00 | 只看该作者
falling表示了持续进行的动作。即便是在过去,也不需要having fallen
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-13 23:04:00 | 只看该作者

我是说应该用完成时啊?

over the last two years不是一个完成时的标志么?

地板
发表于 2008-10-14 00:41:00 | 只看该作者
after having + 過去分詞是一個redundant的結構, 因為after巳經表達了events的先後.
I went to the office after eating my breakfast.
I went to the office after I ate my breakfast.
I went to the office after I had eaten my breakfast.
3個都一樣
希望LZ可以看出為什麼可以用after + verb-ing來表達巳過去的動作...(不太會解釋)
5#
发表于 2009-6-11 19:29:00 | 只看该作者
为什么不选B?                                              
6#
发表于 2009-7-27 00:59:00 | 只看该作者
UP
7#
发表于 2009-8-9 12:15:00 | 只看该作者

The results of the company's cost-cutting measures are evident in its profits, which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell over the last two years. 
A. which increased
five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell 时态不对,应该用现在完成式。
B. which
had increased
five percent during the first three months of this year after it had fallen 时态不对,不应该用现在完成式
C.
which

have increased
five percent during the first three months of this year after falling 用which修饰明确,时态正确
D.
with
a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after falling 修饰the results 不正确
E.
with
a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after having fallen  修饰the results 不正确

但看了大家的解释,还是对为什么不能使用after having fallen不是很清楚,请nn再解释下两者区别好么?

8#
发表于 2009-8-9 15:30:00 | 只看该作者
> over the last two years不是一个完成时的标志么?
>为什么不能使用after having fallen?
1. over the last two years 是一个完成时标志。但是从句子意思可知今年前3个月profits开始增长,所以这个时间没有持续到现在。
2. 因为没有持续到现在。over the last two years = (from 2006 to 2008) 是一个过去时间段,用过去时
3. after + doing 见过,after + having done 没见过

9#
发表于 2009-8-15 15:54:00 | 只看该作者

The results of the company’s cost- cutting measures are evident in its profits, which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell over the last two years.

A.      which increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it fell 

同一句子中,相同代词it指代同一个东西,第一个指代company,第二个指代profit,不对。而且profits是复数,不能用it指代                                                                                                                                                                        

B.       which had increased five percent during the first three months of this year after it had fallen

C.      which have increased five percent during the first three months of this year after falling

D.      with a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after falling

独立主格做状语功能,adv功能,原文which定语从句是adj功能,改变了句子意思

E.       with a five percent increase during the first three months of this year after having fallen

独立主格做状语功能,adv功能,原文which定语从句是adj功能,改变了句子意思

10#
发表于 2011-7-28 09:42:37 | 只看该作者
after having + 過去分詞是一個redundant的結構, 因為after巳經表達了events的先後.
I went to the office after eating my breakfast.
I went to the office after I ate my breakfast.
I went to the office after I had eaten my breakfast.
3個都一樣
希望LZ可以看出為什麼可以用after + verb-ing來表達巳過去的動作...(不太會解釋)
-- by 会员 AlienX (2008/10/14 0:41:00)

这里说的after having done是不是说的是,after本来就是在。。。以后。而have done完成时态本来就有表示过去发生的意思。相对于过去来说是在。。以后。所以语义上有重复。。。。不好意思啊,不知道是不是这个原因。解释的不好,见谅~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-4 10:53
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部