返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2695|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] UT-Austin McCombs off-campus interview experience

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2007-3-14 10:55:00 | 只看该作者

UT-Austin McCombs off-campus interview experience

I just finished the UT-Austin McCombs off-campus interview this evening. An alumnus began the conversation by looking at my resume and asking “tell me what you do in your work”. I answered his question and talked about my career goal and why MBA, even though he hadn't asked me. It was really a casual chatting. Anyway, I can summarize his questions as follows:

1. Tell me what you do in your work.
  2. What do you want to achieve through an MBA study.
  3. Tell me your teamwork experience.
  4. What is the strongest advantage you can take use to help your future classmates.
  5. Any questions for him.

He introduced some advantages of McCombs to me. Surprisingly, he also admitted some McCombs’ disadvantages. For example, McCombs cannot be compared with HBS or Wharton on the internship and placement record. It more depends on the “good year” or “bad year”. But he mentioned the economic boom in Texas immediately. McCombs’ location may be not as competitive as those in the east coast. He also said that he grew up in Texas, that’s why he chose McCombs. His parents are from Bangladesh. His brother is now the first-year of McCombs. There seemed to be no time limit. We talked for 50 minutes. General feeling is that the interviewer is nice and all the questions are regular.

I applied for the second round (Feb.2) and received the interview invitation on Mar. 2. McCombs offered on and off-campus options. I chose the off-campus and picked a person from the alumni list. No response after 3 days. Then I chose another guy and took the interview. This should be my last interview and the only alumni interview. Just for your reference. Good luck!

沙发
发表于 2007-3-14 12:08:00 | 只看该作者
Good luck to you!!
板凳
发表于 2007-3-15 08:04:00 | 只看该作者
good luck!
地板
发表于 2007-3-15 14:58:00 | 只看该作者
Good Luck, buddy!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:01
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部