返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3412|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

怎么办(急)

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-4-8 10:12:00 | 只看该作者

怎么办(急)

有2个学校还没给我答复,把我给烦坏了。我在咨询结果时该不该告诉他们我已经被别的学校录取,但觉得还是他们的学校才是我的最爱呢?我想这很容易被理解成不耐烦的催促,如果结果还没出来的话,可能会影响ADCOM的印象。牛校的ADCOM喜不喜欢被applicants bully呢?
谢谢你的意见!
沙发
发表于 2003-4-8 10:41:00 | 只看该作者
Vas,

Usally, when you call in or email in, it is the secratary, who did not determine your destiny, not the adcom, answer your questions. Therefore, it won't hurt if you just call for info.

However, if the deadline  of official is not due, I doubt that you can get any valuealbe info from them.

We are in the same boat, be patient!

My 0.02 for your reference.

Good luck!

Attic

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-4-8 10:49:56编辑过]
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-8 11:13:00 | 只看该作者
Thank you, attic bro!

I agree that "if the deadline  of official is not due, I doubt that you can get any valuealbe info from them."

My situation is, I have written to the secretary/assistant for 3 times and she was always indefferent to my reports and requests ---- she wouldn't give me the contact of an adcom and she did not answer some of my questions directly.... I just want to try my best until the last minute.

Good luck to you, too!
地板
发表于 2003-4-8 12:14:00 | 只看该作者
If so, I guess it was their policy not to release any pre-mature info.

You know, the adcom are there just to serve both the school and us! It is no reason to not tell us the results if they got it! They understand well that it is a game of mutual choice. If they did so, they wouldl obviously put themselves to the disadvantage side of the competition among different schools.

According to what you said, I do not think it is a smart way to push them again!

Attic

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-8 17:57:00 | 只看该作者
good judgement.

I sent a mail to enquire about my result, since the d-day has passed a few days ago. I think it is the time to "push them again" as they are wasting my time.  

vas
6#
发表于 2003-4-9 15:05:00 | 只看该作者
Vas,

If the schools are in the similar level, tell the adm will not hurt your chance.
I have told 2 schools that I am already admitted by others, while I am still waiting for you. And both schools admit me at last.
Write to the adm director, it's not very useful to waste your words to these secretary.

Best Luck! //Jolie
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:37
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部