返回列表 发新帖
查看: 15022|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

美国迈阿密大学强化法律英语课程+LLM

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-10-8 23:01:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
https://www.law.miami.edu/academics/llm/intensive-legal-english-plus-llm-program
Program Information in English
"The LLM with Intensive English is the program that I was looking for. As a student in this program you will have to prepare for a lot of lectures, reading, and homework, but all of the effort and hard work that you put into the program will be beneficial as they provide the base for your next step at Miami Law. After I complete my LL.M. I plan to take the New York Bar and practice Immigration Law."
Miguel Molano, Venezuela
Universidad Catolica Andres Bello

Who should consider this program?
This three-semester program is designed for qualified law students who need to improve their English proficiency before they immerse themselves into their LL.M. program of study. Miami Law requires applicants to the regular LL.M. program to have a minimum TOEFL score of 92 or a minimum required IELTS score of 7.0. Applicants with scores both above and below the target scores may apply to this program.
Application Deadline
This program has its own deadline and offers limited spots. Applications will be considered as soon as they are complete, and must be submitted no later than December 1; candidates needing an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S. are encouraged to apply sooner, by November 1.
What is unique about the program?
"The program is a wonderful way to introduce students to the U.S. law school and prepare them for their LL.M. In 'Introduction to Legal Communication and Writing,' students receive unique, specifically-tailored training to enhance their U.S. legal reasoning, writing, and communication skills. I have seen students successfully complete this Introduction course and then excel at the start of their LL.M. at Miami Law."
Professor K. Renee Schimkat

University of Miami School of Law- Students in the three semester LL.M. program are fully integrated into the Miami Law community and participate in the school’s academic networking and social events.
- All classes in the three semester program are taught at Miami School of Law.
- The program has a very low student-faculty ratio and faculty carefully review each student’s work and assignments.
- Students are provided opportunities to meet with their professors and revise their work.
What are the Courses? The Schedule?
This program starts in the Spring semester in January. During the first semester, students focus on achieving the English language and communication skills necessary to be successful in their LL.M. program. After successful completion of their first semester, students join their LL.M. and proceed with the regular course of studies selecting courses from Miami Law’s extensive Course Catalog based on their interests and career goals.
Intensive Legal English Course Descriptions Introduction to Legal Communication and Writing

Introduction to Legal Research

Oral Communication for LL.M.

Reading and Writing for LL.M.

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: 法学院申请

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-24 15:02
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部