楼主: kimowang88
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[录取汇报] 求建议 PSU$$$ VS. Rochester$$

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2019-5-20 10:27:10 | 只看该作者
kimowang88 发表于 2019-5-16 17:12
Hi Jon,
Thank you for your suggestion, I indeed prefer Rochester better. But there is new problem  ...

Congrats on your additional offer! I think you have a couple of options. If Rochester really is your #1 choice, you can let them know you received an offer with funding from another school & see if there’s any possibility they can offer you some funding as well. If you do get funding from them in response, you’ll need to be prepared to attend. And any evidence you can provide as to WHY you need funding (i.e. supporting family members, etc) will help your case. On the other hand, if you plan to work in the tech space following graduation, I think UC Davis would be a great option for you! I’d recommend checking out employment stats for each school. You can typically find some on the website & the adcom can provide more. See if your target companies are actively recruiting graduates & if there is good alumni representation (and hence a strong network for you) at those companies. Congrats again – you have some great options to choose from & you really can’t go wrong.

Best,
Jon Frank
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部