查看: 3677|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[考场] 2015.9.19北美考场 机经/寂静/鸡精

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-12-20 05:46:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
阅读:1 preditor可以控制被食者的平衡
2 为什么出现地球生物大爆炸。三个理论都有问题:1是陆地变多了,但之前陆地也有变多过。2是某物质多了,但这个物质之前也有而且也不是组成这些动物的最重要组成。3是地球寒冰季理论。相对靠谱,依然也有疑点,一个时间差问题。
3 欧洲人缩短了航船costs因为他们找了warehouse Agent在北美新大陆帮他们提前搞定商品,所以1 航班时间短了因为拎包就走,2 交易就变得直接回欧洲了不像老的交易要到处换东西,停的航站多

听力(加试了,凄惨)
请恕小女子无能为力了。

口语:
1 就是赞不赞同我们要给孩子使用电脑能电子设备as early as posssible.
Do you agree or dis agree the statement that we should let children use the computers or other electronic devices as early as they can?

2 大学想要缩短学生的暑假长假变成几个短的假期,你觉得赞不赞?

3 学校应该elimites the humanalities requirements of science students.1 学生不感兴趣浪费时间,有分散精力。2 本来4年修专业课就很难了,还要修人文太艰难。

women does not agree. 1 刚开始不感兴趣,学着学着就爱上了。比如她自己以前不爱历史课,上了一年发现:嘿,有意思。 2 只要学生好好安排课程时间,还是可以搞定了,再说还有summer courses可以参与。(学霸的思维)

4 chamical disguise :动物身体会发生一些化学变化来保护自己,避开天敌。例子是star fish会释放一种气味,让自己闻起来像一坨草,避开大鱼的进攻。

5 一个女的想去某个大学参加opening week, 同时见她多年不见得朋友。但是她朋友那周不avalible.
所以:1 去, 但不见朋友 2 不去等朋友,但错过openning week

6 用products' channel distributions需要考虑两点
       1) 渠道贵不贵 比如卖书不要open a store at an open mall, 贵啊,可以网上卖。
       2) 这个我也没GET,应该是用什么方式与你的顾客交流。比如卖衣服就适合开个店,面对面交流。客人可以测量尺寸大小。

写作:
综合写作:

某个石堆structure的作用,
三个理论:
1 用来捕鱼
2 用来观察天象
3 用来埋葬死者

三不靠谱:
1 世上有很多这样的石堆,有的离海岸很远,所以不可能捕鱼
2 如果用来观察天象,应该有Instructions. 然而并没有。
3 埋葬死者的话,应该可以发现bones tools or jewlleries, 然而no human remains.

独立写作:

Some people think spending time away from people we care about will make us realize their importance. Others think we should spending as many time with them as possible because spending time away will harm a relationship.

个人观点:

1 段:支持spending time together
2 段:spending away 会伤害感情,比如异地不分手、绿帽带成狗(哈哈自由发挥)
3 段: spending together会加深感情,分享experiences , 获得帮助,你侬我侬
4 段: 当关系有问题时候,需要分开以保持冷静。但是最好是一起因为陪伴是最长情的告白(哈哈哈这是说习惯了,其实是可以获得幸福)
5 段:In conclusion
收藏收藏1 收藏收藏1
沙发
发表于 2015-12-21 23:07:58 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
板凳
发表于 2016-1-5 01:58:05 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!请问楼主听力加试的的内容是不是跟网上流传的版本是一样的?什么霸王花,鸟迁徙之类的!
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 07:17:42 | 只看该作者
新仔去考试 发表于 2016-1-5 01:58
谢谢分享!请问楼主听力加试的的内容是不是跟网上流传的版本是一样的?什么霸王花,鸟迁徙之类的! ...

是的,就是那个传说中的经典听力加试
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 07:19:12 | 只看该作者
听力加试

鸟类迁徙Bird migration
Student having difficulties in writing term paper原文:Conversation:term paper of bird migration
Listen to a conversation between a student and his Biology professor.S: Dr. Russell, I was hoping to discuss my term paper with you I'm getting a little bit stuck here.P: Of course, so...what do you have so far? What's your topic?S: Well, I wanted to write about bird migration, but I'm having trouble finding enough sources.
P: You're having trouble finding sources on bird migration
S: No, actually, on the particular aspect of bird migration that I want to write about.The thing is, I wanted to write specifically on early theories of bird migration...describe some of the theories. Like how Aristotle thought that birds changed into different species during the winter. Or how other naturalists thought that bigger birds carried smaller birds to warmer spots for the wintertime. But I've only got a couple of books to work with right now.P: Hm...I have to admit that it's an interesting topic, and you certainly seem excited by it. But remember I told you all to ask yourselves how your topic is going to help you show that you can apply what you've learned this semester. A summary or description is not really what I'm looking for as much as your analysis of a certain topic.
S: I guess it's not really what we're supposed to do, huh
P: Right. So, how about we think about some other ideas for your paper. I mean you don't need to discard the idea completely... but... take a really different focus. Um... for example...you could present what you think are some reasons-the rationale-behind some of the erroneous theories early naturalists had. But, you'll be supporting your views with current research; those are the sources you'll need to seek out.S: Ok, I think I see what you're saying. So, like today...today we know that lots of small birds migrate at night, but maybe `cause people didn't see them-didn't see the small birds migrating-they only saw bigger birds, like geese migrating during the day. They thought that the big birds were carrying the small ones under their wings.P: There you go! That's exactly what I mean. You're showing that you're thinking about the topic, not just telling me what you read.S: Ok, I also have a really cool example of a migratory bird that I'd like to discuss in my paper. It's the Common Poorwill—I mean it seems that some Ornithologists believe that the Common Poorwill really does hibernate instead of migrating-that it's maybe the only bird that does.P: If I were you, I would stick just with migration research. Remember, this is only a 15-page paper.S: Ok, I see your point.P: But it's great that you're finding this all so interesting. I want you to come back to see me in a week so we can take a look at the new direction in your paper and evaluate the sources you've found in the meantime.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 07:20:36 | 只看该作者
听力加试

英国浪漫主义诗人华兹华斯及其诗歌  
literature主要讲述了18-19世纪英国浪漫主义(Romanticism)诗歌的代表人物Wordsworth 的诗。他是浪漫主义的鼻祖,但浪漫主义这个称谓是后人加上的,不是他们本身这样称呼自己的(此处出题) 。Romanticism不是我们平时理解的 romance,和男女之间的爱情无关。Romanticism针对的是common people而不是少数educated people, 用的是simple language,描述的是日常生活中常见的事物,孩子,人类情感,以及自然和人类之间的互动。教授以自己为例,说自己在**时感受到了这种互动(此处出题)。与 romanticism 针锋相对的一种风格是 neoclassicism新古典主义,也是那位 romanticism 的鼻祖很反对的。Neoclassicism使用太多的 elaboration,如 sky 不叫 sky,而叫 blue 什么的;bird 不叫 bird,而叫 feathered person。教授把该诗人的作品分为三个阶段。早期的浪漫主义作品,主要描述植物的(花与草)诗歌。中期时是对一些社会现象的评论。后期时对早期的作品进行修改。目前文学界还是认为它早期的作品是最好的。(教授还说,Wordsworth的诗越写到后来越糟糕,反而早期的比较好,本文重点讲了他第一阶段的诗)。
补充资料:ROMANTICISM
Romanticism is a style in the fine arts and literature. It emphasizes passion rather than reason, and imagination and intuition rather than logic. Romanticism favors full expression of the emotions, and free, spontaneous action rather than restraint and order.Romanticism can be seen as a rejection of the precepts of order, calm, harmony, balance, idealization, and rationality that typified Classicism in general and late 18th-century Neoclassicism in particular.It was also to some extent a reaction against the Enlightenment and against 18th-century rationalism and physical materialism in general. Romanticism emphasized the individual, the subjective, the irrational, the imaginative, the personal, the spontaneous, the emotional, the visionary, and the transcendental.Romanticism in literature. During the Romantic Movement, most writers were discontented with their world. It seemed commercial, inhuman, and standardized. To escape from modern life, the Romantics turned their interest to remote and faraway places, the medieval past, folklore and legends, and nature and the common people. The Romantics were also drawn to the supernatural.
WORDSWORTH
Wordsworth, William (1770-1850), is considered by many scholars to be the most important English Romantic poet. In 1795, Wordsworth met Samuel Taylor Coleridge. The two men collaborated on Lyrical Ballads (1798), a collection of poems frequently regarded as the symbolic beginning of the English Romantic movement.Wordsworth argued that serious poems could describe "situations from common life" and be written in the ordinary language "really used by men." He believed such poems could clarify "the primary laws of our nature." Wordsworth also insisted that poetry is "emotion recollected in tranquility."He explained that his poetry used everyday language rather than the elevated poetic language of such earlier writers as Dryden and Pope because everyday language comes closer to expressing genuine human feeling. For the same reason, he wanted to write about everyday topics, especially rural, unsophisticated subjects.Wordsworth and Coleridge lived most of their lives in the scenic Lake District of northwestern England and wrote expressively about the beauties of nature and the thoughts that natural beauty inspires. Many of their blank verse poems are written in a meditative, conversational tone new to English poetry.
Wordsworth, as we have said, is the chief representative典型的 of some of the most important principles原则 in the romantic movement, but he is far more a member of any movement, through his supreme poetic expression of some of the greatest spiritual ideals he belongs among the five or six greatest English poets.
First, he is the profoundest interpreter of nature in all poetry. His feeling for nature has two aspects. he is keenly sensitive, and in a more delicately discriminating way than any of his predecessors, to all the external beauty and glory of nature, especially inanimate nature of mountains, woods and fields, streams and flowers, in all their infinitely varied aspects. A wonderful joyous and intimate sympathy with them is one of his controlling impulses.
In the second place, Wordsworth is the most consistent of all the great English poets of democracy, though here as elsewhere his interest is mainly not t in the external but in the spiritual aspect of things.
The obstinacy and these poems are only the most conspicuous result of Wordsworth chief temperamental defect, which was an almost total lack of the sense of humor. Regarding himself as the prophet of a supremely important new gospel, he never admitted the possibility of error in his own point of view and was never able to stand aside from his poetry and criticize it dispassionately.
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 07:22:04 | 只看该作者
今天查到了成绩:阅读28,听力26(晕,真的是big surprise, 感觉都是蒙的),说22,写22,total: 98.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 07:32:53 | 只看该作者
还好不是奔着100分去的,不然这个分数真是一口老血都要给我喷出来啦。对于自己要申请的专业已经够了,开心~~2016年祝大家都考116~
9#
发表于 2016-1-8 04:01:10 | 只看该作者
恭喜楼主!谢谢分享这么详细的加试资料。另外,加试部分到底算分吗?
我听到的版本是,随机抽三篇算分,是这样吗?
谢啦
10#
发表于 2016-4-6 23:13:18 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:30
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部