GMAT 750+8+4.5
iBT     108
本科成绩比较挫,平均分只有77
工作经历比较平淡,国企大家都懂的,5年熬不出什么味道来的,所以没有很高的职位,就是个小虾米
不过干的项目听起来倒是挺高大上的,什么国际领先啊、世界第一啊都可以往上套,而且跟米国人有密切合作

问题1:
如果essay和interview不出大的纰漏的话,这种背景申请M7有希望吗?
问题2:
工地狗对金融、投行都不是特别清楚,想了解行业各个细分板块的工作内容和性质,以及各学校在各细分板块的强弱分布,有没有什么便捷的方法或者好的去处可以高效获取这些信息?

多谢各位大神了,鞠躬撒花~~~

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2015-11-19 00:15:03 | 只看该作者
Hi there! Great questions. And before I answer anything, I just want to tell you that the worst thing you can do as an applicant is to underestimate yourself. You say your work experience is not strong, that your position isn't good. Even if that is true (and it may not be!), you never want the adcom to think that you think this. You need them to think you are the best of the best. You have a GREAT job! GREAT experience! And there is no one better for their program than you are. So just keep that in mind as you move forward.

Now, as for your questions... you've got a GREAT GMAT score, which can help with M7. With a lower GPA, like yours, having a high GMAT score is very, very important. Now, do you have a chance at M7? It's hard to say. There is so much more that goes into this process, and there is so much about you I still don't know. But, yes, if you can use those essays to highlight the impact you've had and show that you NEED this MBA and that you WILL be successful when you graduate... M7 can happen You need to take RISKS in those essays, be creative, stand out. That's not easy, but if you can put together something spectacular... anything is possible!

But (and this is what I tell EVERYONE) you gotta apply to some safer schools as well. M7 is very, very competitive. No one has a "good shot" at M7. Those schools are a reach for every applicant. So, yes, go for some M7 schools, but also add a few safer options to your list as well. That's the best way to increase your chances of getting in.

As for getting info on each school, your best bet is to research on the school websites or find a way to connect with current or former students at each program.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ping me on We Chat!

Best,
Jon Frank
板凳
发表于 2015-11-19 17:51:55 | 只看该作者
lz post mba的career goal是?
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-19 00:50:23 | 只看该作者
斑点狗1985 发表于 2015-11-19 17:51
lz post mba的career goal是?

以后想进咨询或投行,进咨询的可能性会比较大。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 23:51
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部