返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 123321abc
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[学校信息] 揭秘里昂 EMLYON 2

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-10-17 03:44:18 | 只看该作者
法兰西的潮哥 发表于 2015-10-17 02:01
求问LS的各位, ESSEC不是据说是和巴黎一大还是巴黎二大合作的博士么?  请问GERMAN感觉如何啊?
另外,请 ...

我在帖子里说了哈,HEC是唯一一个可以独立发博士的学校,ESSEC有没有和公立大学合作我也不能肯定地说,但我听说的是只有经济学方向是合作了,其他并没有。TSE是图卢兹一大的一个学院,所以学位肯定没问题~
12#
发表于 2015-10-17 12:17:36 | 只看该作者
顶一下~~
13#
发表于 2015-10-19 14:40:25 | 只看该作者
能不能问一下楼主的新学校是哪个学校啊
14#
发表于 2015-10-19 16:53:56 | 只看该作者

----------

----------
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-10-19 23:03:59 | 只看该作者
皮四殿 发表于 2015-10-19 16:53
想问一下楼主是否了解Emlyon的EMM项目,我其实不想去法国读书,想去德国,考虑Emlyon只因为EMM项目可以拿慕 ...

首先说EMM是管理学专业,你确定德国对于管理学也要求专业背景吗?这点我确实不懂德国情况,你自己去官网查好,因为至少香港英国,甚至美国,纯管理学是不要求专业背景的。因为你并不是学会计金融之类专业。如果,德国不要求专业背景,强烈建议直接申请慕尼黑,浪费时间在法国没必要。
第二,如果德国确实没背景没法申请的话,楼主千万注意,我刚才有替你去emlyon官网查询EMM项目信息,学位是拿EMLYON's MSC management, 这个不是传统的GE,是一年的水项目,校级文凭(注意,法国有国家级文凭和校级区别,校级不正规不受认可)也就是这篇帖子里说的潜在认证问题这个项目都存在。至于慕尼黑的学位,官网写的是“european degree",这个也要千万注意,楼主对于德国不敢肯定地说,但是,印象中,欧洲学位是只在欧洲被承认?也许也不全球通用。那么,如果决定选这个项目,一定要弄清楚慕尼黑的这个学位和直接申请慕尼黑管理学专业的学位是否一样!千万小心,欧洲大陆国家学位太过多种多样。
第三,即使第二中所说的学位没有问题,可以拿到正规慕尼黑大学文凭,请注意,官网说,第一年在法国,第二年如果学organization才在慕尼黑,学corporate finance在里昂,楼主也许狭隘,真的不明白中国人有人愿意学organization吗?怎么找工作?
第四,一年学费18000欧元,两年3万6,个人觉得不算便宜,这个投入可以选更好的,比如去HEC,ESSEC读GE项目,当然了这个要在法国。或者去英美读。
最后,再强调一次,不同专业学位认可程度差异巨大,比如GE在法国的地位,是无法撼动的。以楼主的经验,主观判断,慕尼黑不会颁发自己最正规的文凭给这个项目的学生,因为很多地方不符合德国的要求和传统。
16#
发表于 2015-10-20 00:16:47 | 只看该作者
123321abc 发表于 2015-10-19 23:03
首先说EMM是管理学专业,你确定德国对于管理学也要求专业背景吗?这点我确实不懂德国情况,你自己去官网 ...

1. Most, if not all, master program in Germany required a very related background, including management.
This is very different to many other countries. (I do think that is stupid: management education should also be available to a diversified background of student, but that's the reality. Check ESMT which may be the exceptional.)
(If it is not the cases, far less people will be interested in those France business school GE program since the economics in German is clearly better than that in France)
Of course it always still worth a trial as one never know clearly what they mean "related" exactly...

2. the reason why it is called a "European master" is not because it is only recognized in Europe, but because it is a Erasmus Mundus program, which is funded / operated with cooperation of the EU.
Even it is only recognized within Europe, this is not really a big problem. If one plan to go back home directly, no university in EU continental is famous enough to worth the cost; if one plan to stay for a job for at least a few year, company will care the job experience way more than the academic one already.

3. well indeed agree, but I don't think learning corporate finance is much more useful than organization indeed. Corporate finance is a competitive field, and fluent local language is a must.
having a mixture between FR+DE = mostly likely you don't speak France nor Deutsch for working purpose at the end..........

4. I consider the tuition to be very expensive. Consider a normal master in Germany, the tuition fee per semester is just like 0 - 500 EUR, and don't forget that in Germany, private business school is not in a dominate position over public university as that in France.

5. I tend to believe the master on the LMU side is a recoginzed one, since I had never heard of too many types of diploma in Germany (but need check of course, never heard of =/= don't exist). As far as I know, France has the most complicated (completely a mess to me i will ever say) higher education system within Europe. Tons of different kind of public university, grant ecole, and whatever cooperation between 5/6 university to host a program together (and it is not even clear who will issue the diploma), are something that I only see in France but not any other countries in Europe. But even though the master is the same, the companies knows the difference just from the title of it......

To #14, please list your major. I don't think it is a good idea to do business / management in Germany even if you can; that's is not what their culture value (and thus there are no top business in Germany)
You may also consider the Netherlands too indeed.
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-10-20 00:54:09 | 只看该作者
cheesechan 发表于 2015-10-20 00:16
1. Most, if not all, master program in Germany required a very related background, including manage ...

真心非常赞的评论!
18#
发表于 2015-10-20 17:01:34 | 只看该作者

NA

-----NA-----
19#
发表于 2015-10-20 17:02:31 | 只看该作者

----------

cheesechan 发表于 2015-10-20 00:16
1. Most, if not all, master program in Germany required a very related background, including manage ...

----------
20#
发表于 2015-10-20 18:48:52 | 只看该作者
皮四殿 发表于 2015-10-20 17:01
非常感谢两位耐心的解答!我再详细介绍下自己的情况。我是211财经院校英语专业,课程有一些商科基本科目 ...

1. well........good luck to those with a English major........
I really cannot understand why 英语 can be a 专业 alone indeed. It is not English literature / culture nor translation........

2. I guess "60学分以上是商科课程" is not a big problem as 60 ECTS = one year of coursework only; the problem is they have really very strict requirement on the RELATED major.
There are historical background for this: before Bologna reform, there are no such thing called bachelor and master, but only one single 5 year degree (normally ppl spend way more than 5 years).

3. Corporate finance is a very competitive field. Fluent Deutsch is a basic requirement, and for quite some of them native Deutsch is required. Replace French for France.

4. As you have some background in Deutsch already, I think it worth to spend some more time on it in order to make it up to working level. If you want to look for some role that may be available to non-German speaker, I guess that may be (for finance related) some accounting / quantitative related stuffs.

5. well......what's the point for spending one more year in the master? for learning in lectures? for exchange? for internship?

6. I guess you won't stand any chances for a business master in any public university in German, but I guess it may worth to ask how strict they are on for the "related" major to a couple of private business there (e.g. WHU, Frankfurt school of finance, EBS, ESMT). They are more likely to be more flexible and maybe willing to offer per-master program (i.e. more income from tution maybe) to those without related background.

7. Netherlands, have a look into Uni of Amsterdam, and of course also the RMS. For Sweden, consider SSE MSc business and management which do consider not only business school, and then maybe also CBS in Dermark (but seems most master require a social science bachelor)

8. Honestly........is 财务基础 so important for corporate finance? Yes, for sure they are very useful, but it alone is far away from enough - tons of accounting student are very good in that. A good school, and then a related internship(s), and etc.......are the next steps. and still.......most of accounting students ends in accounting related roles like audit or control instead of corporate finance / other finance role like equity research, and thus you are tell the story.

9. "慕尼黑的方向是战略管理毕业只能去咨询公司"..........umum, are you sure consulting company will take you? well.....nothing is impossible for sure, but firstly......state a reason why they should take you instead of some others European students who are generally way more familiar with the culture and the market there?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部