ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1346|回复: 2

两天没写了,呜呜~今天的twe009

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-23 07:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

两天没写了,呜呜~今天的twe009

9. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When it comes to choosing a living place between a small town and a big city, people are always in a dilemma because both types of life featured by the two different place are fairly appealing. As far as I am concerned, according to all kinds of my current needs as a student, I prefer living in a big city .

The most important factor concerned by students is always the variety of study resources. Obviously, in a big city there are more useful study references available than that in a small town. Take one of the study tools, library as an example. Libraries in small towns are likely to be limited by its population or economic conditions, what’s more there may be no library at all. While big cities are always facilitied with large scale libraries in order to meet all kinds of learner’s needs and taste.

Besides, information is also essential to today’s new type students. They are subject to fierce competitions in the future as well as intense competitions currently. Taking positive role in all kinds of competitions aquires mastering more information about surroundings. A student can gather information about recrutiment and employment from all over the world thanks to the communicaion technologies in a big city, while the ways of aquiring instant information in a small town are relativly fewer.

Another factor always taken into consideration is the speed of life. To get used to masses of affairs and intensly competitions currently and in the future, fast speed and new concept of life are badly needed. A big city with larger population provides more conditions for students to get familiar with and used to life and study in the future. A student getting up late and enjoying meals easygoingly is sure to be abandoned by his future.

Take all elements mentioned above and other latent factors in to consideration, although I may choose a small twon as a living place when aged for its quiet and leirure, as a student young, I prefer a big city to live for most of my life.

最近几次写都没有计时, 结果每次差不多都用40多分,编写边构思来构思去...这个问题...

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-23 7:32:33编辑过]
发表于 2005-5-23 09:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

some errors with obvious spelling mistakes.
corrections are in bracets.
good luck

When it comes to choosing a living place between a small town and a big city, people are always in a dilemma because both types of life featured by the two different place are fairly appealing. As far as I am concerned, according to all kinds of my current needs as a student, I prefer living in a big city .

The most important factor concerned by students is always the variety of study resources. Obviously, in a big city there are more useful study references available than that in a small town. Take one of the study tools, library as an example. Libraries in small towns are likely to be limited by its population or economic conditions, what’s more there may be no library at all. While big cities are always facilitied with large scale libraries in order to meet all kinds of learner’s needs and taste.

Besides, information is also essential to today’s new type students. They are subject to fierce competitions in the future as well as intense competitions currently. Taking positive role in all kinds of competitions aquires mastering more information about surroundings. A student can gather information about recrutiment and employment from all over the world thanks to the communicaion technologies in a big city, while the ways of aquiring instant information in a small town are relativly fewer.

Another factor always taken into consideration is the speed of life. To get used to masses of affairs and intensly competitions currently and in the future, fast speed and new concept of life are badly needed. A big city with larger population provides more conditions for students to get familiar with and used to life and study in the future. A student getting up late and enjoying meals easygoingly is sure to be abandoned by his future.

Take all elements mentioned above and other latent factors in to consideration, although I may choose a small twon as a living place when aged for its quiet and leirure, as a student young, I prefer a big city to live for most of my life.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-23 21:30:51编辑过]
发表于 2005-5-23 19:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

结构还不错,可是有一些小错误,比如

Obviously, in a big city there are more useful study references available than that(those) in a small town.

好勤奋喔,值得鼓励

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:16
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部