寻一名6月中旬考试的朋友,结伴互改作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-5-17 11:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

寻一名6月中旬考试的朋友,结伴互改作文

如题。
发表于 2005-5-17 22:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
这是好方法!甚至可以3,4人一起互相改。给你置顶支持!!
发表于 2005-5-18 23:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
good idea, where are you? May be we can find an effective way. Count me in. I will go to the test in July.
发表于 2005-5-19 04:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个是好办法的啦。 大家写了贴出来, 互相检查检查, 讨论讨论。

GOOD LUCK

楼主| 发表于 2005-5-19 11:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

I live in Hongkong,My email:hk6585@yeah.net

楼主| 发表于 2005-5-19 11:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

21. In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon.

Nowadays, people are living longer now. Among the countless factors that affect people’s living longer, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

The first plain truth, which I am presenting here, is that science and technology develop at an unprecedented rate and pervade literally every aspect of people’s daily lives, which in turn brings us comfort lives. Telephone, computer, mobile phone, car, airplane, all these make our lives colorful and convenient. For example, I used to live in a hot room in summer, but now, I am used to living a comfort summer with air conditioner, which gives me a happy mood. It is hard to think an area in daily lives that cannot trace in someway to the development of science and technology. Therefore, on no account can human beings live longer without science and technology’s contribution.

Furthermore, behind the phenomenon that people live longer lies the fact that economic development is already freeing vast numbers of people from heavy workload. Ten years ago, people nearly spend all their time and energy on a never-ending struggle with nature to secure the food and shelter they need. They have no choice but to work long hours for little pay. As a result, a fair proportion of people suffer serious physical ailments. Nowadays, with a high standard of living, people, for the first time, can imagine life is something more than a grim struggle for survival. People have time to sing, to dance, or to play tennis. In a word, economic development gives us more time, and in turn, greater leisure, and even greater intellectual and physical riches.

Last but mot least, people spend more time on physical exercises, which are instrumental to living longer. Tests have shown that a 15-minute exercise is more beneficial than the most-used medicine on the market. Undoubtedly, people who exercise physically suffer less from anxiety and live longer.

Admittedly, more public facilities, advanced education, and improved environment are key factors. However, the contribution of these factors carries less weight than that of science and technology development, economic development, and physical exercises. Therefore, the most obvious conclusion is obvious that people live longer mainly because of science and technology development, economic development, and physical exercises.
发表于 2005-5-19 17:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
我程度很差,请多帮忙啊.msn;zcj96@hotmail.com
发表于 2005-5-24 04:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

21. In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon.

Nowadays, people are living longer (now). Among the countless factors that affect people’s living longer, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

The first plain truth, which I am presenting here, is that science and technology develop at an unprecedented rate and pervade literally every aspect of people’s daily lives, which in turn brings us comfort(comfortable)ves. Telephone, computer, mobile phone, car, airplane, all these make our lives colorful and convenient. For example, I used to live in a hot room in summer, but now, I am used to living a comfort summer with air conditioner, which gives me a happy mood. It is hard to think an area in daily lives that cannot trace in someway to the development of science and

(you are talking about the tech and science bring us comfortable, colorful and convenient life, but how the comortable life let people live longer?)

Furthermore, behind the phenomenon that people live longer lies the fact that economic development is already freeing vast numbers of people from heavy workload. Ten years ago, people nearly spend all their time and energy on a never-ending struggle with nature to secure the food and shelter they need. They have no choice but to work long hours for little pay. As a result, a fair proportion of people suffer serious physical ailments. Nowadays, with a high standard of living, people, for the first time, can imagine life is something more than a grim struggle for survival. People have time to sing, to dance, or to play tennis. In a word, economic development gives us more time, and in turn, greater leisure, and even greater intellectual and physical riches.

(Just say that the development of tech and science make people work more efficiently, so give people more time to exercise and entertain.)

Last but mot least, people spend more time on physical exercises, which are instrumental to living longer. Tests have shown that a 15-minute exercise is more beneficial than the most-used medicine on the market. Undoubtedly, people who exercise physically suffer less from anxiety and live longer.

Admittedly, more public facilities, advanced education, and improved environment are key factors. However, the contribution of these factors carries less weight than that of science and technology development, economic development, and physical exercises. Therefore, the most obvious conclusion is obvious that people live longer mainly because of science and technology development, economic development, and physical exercises.

发表于 2005-5-24 15:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

有没有写过第11篇啊?

我怎么觉得题目出的这样的不合理呢,想不出来该怎么写?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:18
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部