跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-9-4 20:53:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
同学们,新一年的MBA申请又开始了~~
刚刚看到学校上线了新设计的网页,我们也在这开招生答疑贴,希望能解答大家入学的疑问。
往后我们会整理一下这一年同学多问的问题放在一楼。同学现在有问题可以随便问了。

学校新的MBA网站:www.cuhk.edu.hk/mba
2015 Brochure:

2014年 香港中文大学(CUHK)招生答疑+热门问题记录:http://forum.chasedream.com/thread-876319-1-1.html 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏1 收藏收藏1
227#
发表于 2015-11-12 11:12:09 | 只看该作者
小予 发表于 2015-11-11 13:18
没有面试~你GMAT成绩出来了吗?

出了 只有680TT
226#
发表于 2015-11-11 13:18:53 | 只看该作者
maisemak 发表于 2015-10-28 21:39
楼主你好:
可以帮我评估一下 我申港中文的市场营销有戏吗?
1.本科非211,985.但是是重点本科(就是广外TT ...

没有面试~你GMAT成绩出来了吗?
225#
发表于 2015-10-29 16:04:29 | 只看该作者
楼主好,我是211学校金融专业,均分86,雅思7,有台湾交换经历,非核心论文一篇,三等奖学金两次。想申请港中文经济学,港科大经济学和环球运营,港城大应用经济学和金融,港理工中国商务学习。请问各自把握多大呢?
224#
发表于 2015-10-28 21:39:44 | 只看该作者
楼主你好:
可以帮我评估一下 我申港中文的市场营销有戏吗?
1.本科非211,985.但是是重点本科(就是广外TT),绩点3.74/4.0
2.雅思7.5
3.只有一个水实习
4.综合奖学金二等
5.在海外交换经历
6.G在准备二战TT
会在第一轮前出成绩。。

还有就是需要面试吗?
谢谢!
223#
发表于 2015-10-18 10:31:50 | 只看该作者
求问:我已经建立了帐户,但觉得自己赶不上第一轮submit了,这个账户可以延续到第二轮吗?还是第二轮要再申请一个账户进行申请?
222#
发表于 2015-9-22 08:52:30 | 只看该作者
請問,在港工作滿7年,是不是可以免考Gmat?
221#
发表于 2015-9-19 00:35:31 | 只看该作者
LZ们你好,感谢你们的耐心解答,学到了很多。
本人简单自我介绍一下背景,也麻烦你们能帮忙指点一下:
1、本科985院校,生物医学工程专业;
2、毕业后一直从事医疗行业的销售,7年销售经历,分别在3家全球500强医疗公司任职,目前在全球第一大医疗器械公司担任南区销售经理职位;
3、GT没考过,考虑最近报名,不知道时间上能赶上哪个阶段?
原来之前有考虑FT MBA,但是综合考虑了很多现实问题后,觉得PT MBA可能是最符合现实的一个选择。
毕业后一直base在广州,离香港也近,所以考虑去香港进修。
想咨询以下问题:
1、FT MBA与PT MBA的区别?包括教学质量,学生质量,毕业后发展情况;
2、医疗背景在香港传统MBA项目中的比例如何?优劣势如何?
3、针对以上背景,如果G能考700左右,拿到奖学金的概率如何?
4、我在官网上有看到PTMBA项目有exchange program,这个和dual degrees的区别是?

感谢!也祝你们一切顺利!
220#
发表于 2015-8-5 15:32:50 | 只看该作者
想问下     一般每届FT的MBA班里,会有应届生(无ft工作经验的)吗?    然后只有1-2年工作经验的人比例大概多少      
我13年底毕业 旅游半年 14年下半年开始工作   想读MBA是为了以后管理自家的小企业   在二三线城市。这里接受不到太多先进的管理理念,所以想读MBA来给自己开拓下这方面的视野。 担心的点是怕自己经历偏少,和班上同学差距太大,他们讨论的我不太能融入导致最后学到的并不是很多。
219#
发表于 2015-7-13 13:35:37 | 只看该作者
digimondna 发表于 2015-4-25 22:48
fulltime不可能有那么低的成绩的

真的吗?LZ 看看这个帖

I am a full-time MBA candidate for CUHK for the class of 2017. I am here to tell you the truth about the actual CUHK admissions standard as well as how they market themselves falsely to recruit students for profit rather than quality. In fact, during this admission process I am extremely disappointed at how they admitted a student like me with my unqualified standard, at the same time refusing to refund the money even until now when I couldn’t fulfill their admission condition written by them. In comparison, other Asian MBA schools (some in HK, some in China) conditionally admitted me first, then refunded me without any issues because I was just simply not qualified with my GMAT score. But CUHK is the only school that is refusing to return my deposit saying that the deposit is not refundable, which could possibly be one of the strategies to rake more money in from other students.

I scored 450 on the GMAT. CUHK did offer an interview and after the interview they gave me a conditional offer saying that I need to get 650 or above in order to be admitted officially. And even before this happened, when I attended CUHK MBA info session the marketing team told me that I should be getting at least 600 to be competitively admitted. (This already confused me because it was 600, then 650).

However, after receiving the conditional offer then getting 450 on the GMAT, I told CUHK Admissions team that I would not be able to accept the offer because I could not be qualified. But they simply said I will be accepted with 450 on the GMAT and that I should rush the deposit to secure the seat. So I had to rush my deposit because I thought I would not be accepted to any other schools with this GMAT. However, this clearly showed the admissions standard of CUHK. Not only they changed the words (all the way from 650 to 450), but also possibly admitting a number of many other students like me to be in a rush paying the deposit (which is a ridiculous $10,000) with incredibly low GMAT scores, resulting the quality of the that year’s CUHK intakes and the admissions faculty. To remind you again, other Asian schools did not accept me in the end because of my low GMAT score.

Secondly, after they said I was accepted, they sent me an official letter. But instead of a full offer like they verbally offered, it was a conditional offer which I couldn’t understand. It clearly stated that ‘the student fees, once paid, will not be refunded except in the sole circumstance that you can provide before the Deadline documentary proof from the institution that you are unable to fulfill the relevant condition’. The circumstances for fulfilling conditions were two things: 1) providing CUHK with a valid student visa, and 2) turn in the official GMAT score before a certain date. I could not submit my GMAT score by the time frame which was the 2nd condition that they requested of me to do. Overall, the school on paper basically put me into the conditional offer pool. This made me think that I was rather not officially accepted by the CUHK team, but later I would be accepted by a loophole created by themselves. Nevertheless, in the official term, I could not meet their requirements for admissions because I couldn’t turn in the documentary proof before the deadline so I was clearly eligible to get the refund. However they are still denying to return the deposit.

To sum this up, CUHK was the only Asian MBA school who accepted me verbally with 450 GMAT from its 650 after settling the deposit, and the letter was stated as a conditional offer and I couldn’t fulfill one of its conditions, yet they are still refusing to refund the deposit.

After this all happened, I even emailed the Dean and the MBA program director, and their response was again disappointing. They just said ‘I am sure admissions team is doing the right thing, you should talk to them and not me’. If the Dean and the MBA director are the ones that do not want to listen to the students and want to rather delegate to subordinates on sensitive issues like this, what is the future of a CUHK MBA? This was another reason that disappointed me along with a confusing admissions standard.

All the MBA prospect candidates looking for MBA’s in Asia, please think twice about this school if you got accepted and do not settle a deposit first. Don’t expect them to refund or get a thoughtful advice from the Dean or the program director before, during, and after the MBA also. Once you pay the deposit, it’s basically theirs for it to keep regardless of your qualification unlike other schools. By accepting unqualified students and falsely giving wrong information define the quality of that year’s cohorts and its faculties, which I feel is the most important aspect in choosing the MBA. On a side note, the admissions team even proudly told me that they saw many cases like this and they never refunded even if the condition was not fulfilled because they think that ‘refund once paid is not refundable’ at any circumstances (in which other schools didn’t hesitate one second for refunding me). But they denied to answer my question which was the next line created by themselves ‘except in the sole circumstance that you can provide before the Deadline documentary proof from the institution that you are unable to fulfill the relevant condition’.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-13 09:01
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部