返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Markk丶
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[备考日记] 学托的立志血战,6个月全程直播更新,求监督吐槽

[复制链接]
21#
发表于 2013-10-29 23:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
TPO 4
It's more important to keep you old friends than it is to make new friends.

Nowadays, there’s an increasing number of people who are lack of deep communication with others. One of the most important causes of that is they don’t pay much attention to building a strong and solid friendship. Instead of making more and more new friends, we could invest the same amount of time onto our old friends, the most intimate friends you might have.

A deep communication is not just about helping us understand each other. At the right moment, it would even be the key to success. For instance, Jon and I have made a study team in the past days, reading English articles together, doing some chatting in English if we'd like to, and sharing recent progress to each other at every weekend. One day, I spend a lot of time on playing games, he directly pointed out my mistake. Although his speaking way is a little strict, I really appreciate this suggestion. Because only the intimate friend who gets a deep understanding of you can correct your mistake. But your new friends cannot do that, cause of embarrassment.

Admittedly, making new friends can let us know the people that in various fields. That will broaden our horizon, and help us get access to large information. However, I think always making new friends are too waiting-time. In my high school life, for example, my classmate Leon always spends four hours in chatting with people in the Internet. Yes, he can enhance his communication skills and get the confidence from it, but so what?! I just don’t think it’s a good way to perfect his social ability. In my opinion, he has lost the most important part of his study life.
--- blue words are just not that correct, and skills & confidence are quite good a success for your friend. It makes you harder to oppose it.

Even though we don’t take into account all those above points, in the crucial moment, at least, our old friends will help us. In the school, if you have no idea about a long difficult math problem, you can ask your best friend. Cause of close relationship, he will tell you the key of it without hesitation. Another example, if you get sick in the company, your colleague who has a deep friendship with you will take you to the hospital immediately. He doesn’t care if his boss agrees or not. Because you’re his best friend, when you’re in trouble, it’s duty for him to give you a hand.

--- Even though the above two points are not taken into account, at least, when we're in the most difficult situations, our real, old friends rather than the new ones would stand out and give us an hand.  
22#
发表于 2013-10-30 16:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
TPO 5
People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment- doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do.

Nowadays, there’re many people cannot finish their work on time. The cause of that is they spend too much time on doing things they like do. So, let’s change our mind to find the disadvantages of it.

Everyone has own hobby such as playing basketball, chatting in café or listening to the music. But if we only focus on personal enjoyment, it will become wasting-time. For instance, my uncle Jon has passion on playing basketball. After off duty time, you can find him appear in the playground which nears his home, jumping, running and even bellowing. Cause of basketball occupies his most time, he always cannot finish his work on time, or work too late.

Admittedly, doing your hobby can make you relaxed and excited. All these interesting things can let you enjoy your wonderful life. However, I think most people already have enough personal enjoyment. If they put too much value on entertaining, it will influence your life. After school, for example, my friend Leon always spends four hours in chatting with people in the internet. Cause of his humor, many people is willing to make friends with him. Yeah, actually, he can get the confidence and vanity from it, but so what? I just don’t think it’s a good way to relax. In my opinion, he has lost the most important part of student life.

Even though we don’t take into account all those above points, at least, when we finish all tasks we should do, it’s easy for us to get more pleasure from enjoying the break time.

23#
发表于 2013-10-30 18:06:29 | 显示全部楼层
TPO 4
It's more important to keep you old friends than it is to make new friends.

Nowadays, there’s an increasing number of people who are lack of deep communication with others. One of the most important causes of that is they don’t pay much attention to building a strong, solid friendship. Instead of making more and more new friends, we could invest the same amount of time onto our old friends, the most intimate friends you might have.

A deep communication is not just about helping us know each other better. In many situations, we can even learn a lot of things that we didn’t know before. For instance, Jon and I have made a study team in the past days, reading English articles together, doing some chatting in English if we’d like to do, and sharing recent progress to each other at every weekend. One day, we learn many precious things from each other through modifying the essay. He’s good at using native words and phrases to express his thinking. In this progress, I learn many cool and useful sentences, and even how to write the essay like a native speaker. Also, I point out some grammar errors in his essay, and explain how we could correct it. From my experience, you can see a deep communication with your old friends is quite important. And that’s why we should put much value on it.

Admittedly, making new friends can let us know people from various fields. That will broaden our horizon, and help us get access to a large amount of information. However, it’s quite wasting time for us to make too much new friends. In my high school life, for example, my classmate Leon always spent three hours chatting with people after school. Many people are willing to make friends with him. Yes, he can be the most popular person in our school, but so what?! I just don’t think it’s a good way to enhance his social skills. In my opinion, he has lost the most important part of his study life.

Even though we don’t take into account all those above points, at least, when we’re in the most difficult situations, our real, old friends rather than the new ones would stand out and give us hands. For instance, in the school, you prepare for tests from day to night. To your surprise, your persistence doesn’t pay off, and you finally fail in these tests. When your heart is full of shadow, darkness and even helplessness, who will come out to help you? The answer is your best and old friends. They will clap you on the back and say “if you try your best, nothing to regret.” to confort you. Another example, if you feel uncomfortable in the company, your colleague who has a deep friendship with you will take you to the hospital immediately, though he doesn't get the agreement from his boss. He even doesn’t care if his bonus will be cut or not. For him, when you’re in trouble, he will never leave you alone.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:07
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部