返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1548|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[Essay] Berkeley EWMBA

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-4-10 05:17:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
正在申請Berkeley EWMBA, application 裡面有一個 optional short answer (如下) 我不確定該不該寫,想麻煩有經驗的人給我點建議.
I graduated from Berkeley 10 years ago with Economics degree and current working as a project analyst (budget management in which I have to perform various analyses frequently).

Evening & WeekendBerkeley MBA Application: Supplementary Data & Essay Questions

We encourage you to prepare this section with great care as itis one of our principal means of gaining personal insight about you. Inaddition to substance, the short answers and main essays are evaluated forwriting ability and the relevance of your answers to the questions posed.

Supplementary questions 1-6 address additional aspects of your application andshould be answered as succinctly as possible.

Please note that our application does not allow you to format the text of yourresponses.

If you choose to type your response directly in this form beaware that if you let the system idle for more than 60 minutes you will timeout for security reasons and be unable to save your responses. Youmay return to edit your response at any time before you submit your completedapplication. You should also save each essay for your personal records.

Top of Form

4. If not clearly evident, please discuss ways in which you havedemonstrated strong quantitative abilities or plan to strengthen yourquantitative abilities. You do not need to list courses that appear on yourtranscript. (250 word maximum)

收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2017-4-10 14:49:05 | 只看该作者
Hey there!
That’s a very good question. In general, I am of the opinion that each essay is a great OPPORTUNITY for you to show the AdCom just how fantastic you are. So why not take it? Write about all the quant heavy things you have done at work and school, all the interesting work you have done. It can only help.

Best,
Jon Frank
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-15 07:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部