发表于 2015-11-24 13:06:25 | 只看该作者
留贴继续看回答 我也对bocconi感兴趣
42#
发表于 2015-11-24 13:53:10 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享!
43#
发表于 2015-11-24 17:27:10 | 只看该作者
ZoeChow04 发表于 2015-11-24 11:27
Lots of thanks for your kind patience! You've already provided me with much useful info and insigh ...

I won't say it is completely impossible to have a part-time internship, and this indeed really depends on location.
For European prorgam, I guess school that are closed to Paris, Frankfurt, Zurich, Amsterdam and etc. stand some chances, though it is not easy (at least easier to get working premit for part-time student job when compared to full-time pernament job, i.e. the main challegue is not the visa, but where one have the time for it, and able to find one)
of course london is very great itself, but given the length of program (1 year) it is not likely that one will be able to find a part time or intership before graduation.
Therefore, if you want a second chances, I think European school which is target for BB in london surly worth consideration (HEC, Bocconi, SSE, HSG for sure, i heard RSM and ESADE somehow counts but I feel that they are quite surely a bit afterwards and have to be really careful (one is Spain, one is only one year); one of two more school in Paris may be still in the target list but I am not sure)

Of course, though the UK master prorgam is only one year (and thus less number of time you are try), but for London, it is clear that the top UK school are way more common and famous, given there are much more alumni working there. It is more convivent for interview (though may not be too important sometimes as some company will pay the fee to fly you).
If I want to fight for a role in UK, I will surely put Oxbridge, LSE, LBS at the top. it will be a question when choosing Imperial (b-school), UCL, Warwick, to HEC, Bocconi, SSE, HSG, and I think the answer really varies from one to one.

Concerning the name of university of the master degree........I will agree somehow you said, and that's why I always doubt if it worth to go to do a master oversea if one plan to work in China afterwards. If it is a famous university, then the return is not something to be worried about. If it is very likely that one will be able to get some internship and some good first experience before going back, things are also fine. But if the university is not really that famous, and have to be verified by looking into the ranking, or to be backed up by the name of a city, well.......it is a question, at least to me.

for exchange program....i seriously doubt if they allow a Chinese student to go for exchange back to China. It is definitely a violation to the intention of exchange program (expose to new culture), and I guess it is very likely their will ban this in regulation (just like what CEMS did if I remember correctly). of course Double Degree is another story, I will say that's completely reasonable.

P.S. if the business school itself is okay, and it is the best business school in her own country, it is likely to have very good exchange partners in China, or indeed also in some other country like some way better US business school.
44#
发表于 2015-11-25 15:54:17 | 只看该作者
ZoeChow04 发表于 2015-11-24 11:31
您好,谢谢您的介绍。

想请问您是bocconi MSF的graduate吗?

同学关于你上面提到的想要第二年用 exchange 计划交换到中国,你这个想法就早点放弃吧。
学校是不允许 Chinese citizen 交换回中国的,想要去香港也需要提交很多材料才可以的,那你还不如可以考虑去美国交换,前几年我知道是可以去哈佛交换的,现在不知道还在不在名单里(哦 一年就一个位子,大牛级别以上的才有机会去)

我不是 Bocconi MSF 毕业的
45#
发表于 2015-11-26 10:58:23 | 只看该作者
Antolenidas 发表于 2015-11-25 15:54
同学关于你上面提到的想要第二年用 exchange 计划交换到中国,你这个想法就早点放弃吧。
学校是不允许 Ch ...

okay,了解。
46#
发表于 2015-12-10 20:17:41 | 只看该作者
Antolenidas 发表于 2015-11-11 12:34
Bocconi 毕业的路过~~~
个人给各位同学说一下自己的感觉,LSE 绝对不是和 Bocconi 在同一个 level 上的,所 ...

想问,工作一到两年的人申请, MIF MIM 和 MBA 对比的话,有何利弊呢?谢谢
47#
发表于 2015-12-10 20:24:56 | 只看该作者
zoel 发表于 2015-12-10 20:17
想问,工作一到两年的人申请, MIF MIM 和 MBA 对比的话,有何利弊呢?谢谢

Please more information about your previous background, e.g. bachelor discipline, role and nature of working experience , and if any professional qualification.
and also targeted industry, division or nature of role, and location.
48#
发表于 2015-12-10 20:30:08 | 只看该作者
cheesechan 发表于 2015-12-10 20:24
Please more information about your previous background, e.g. bachelor discipline, role and nature  ...

double major in finance & math in mainland China, 1Y working experience in finance,and target work : IBD/ Consulting/ PE VC function

thx
49#
发表于 2015-12-10 20:35:15 | 只看该作者
zoel 发表于 2015-12-10 20:30
double major in finance & math in mainland China, 1Y working experience in finance,and target work ...

If I were you, I will consider wait till have 3 year of experience so that can go for MBA.A famous MBA of course.
50#
发表于 2015-12-10 20:42:50 | 只看该作者
cheesechan 发表于 2015-12-10 20:35
If I were you, I will consider wait till have 3 year of experience so that can go for MBA.A famous  ...

i agree , but as far as i know, MBA courses merely have FA or scholarships, right ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部