返回列表 发新帖
楼主: cowboy83cn
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[学校信息] 西班牙MBA介绍(ESADE vs. IESE)以及申请欧洲MBA常见误区

[精华]   [复制链接]
41#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-25 19:11:28 | 只看该作者
lol,

Ls, you really pay attention to details. Wonderful.

My opinion is only relevant to myself in this case.

I am not fussy, so top 15 is good for me, just joke.

What I meant top 10 here does have some tolerance range.  It is not like I will not to go to a top 11 just because it is 11.

Questions 1 &2 are answered now.

Question 3, I am old enough to form my own opinion. I read financial times, therefore, I will go for financial times ranking.
-- by 会员 gina2012 (2012/4/25 18:39:09)

Glad to know you are capable of forming your own opinion.  Focusing on one ranking will save you a lot of time choosing the school:-)
42#
发表于 2012-4-25 20:19:35 | 只看该作者
lol,

Ls, you really pay attention to details. Wonderful.

My opinion is only relevant to myself in this case.

I am not fussy, so top 15 is good for me, just joke.

What I meant top 10 here does have some tolerance range.  It is not like I will not to go to a top 11 just because it is 11.

Questions 1 &2 are answered now.

Question 3, I am old enough to form my own opinion. I read financial times, therefore, I will go for financial times ranking.
-- by 会员 gina2012 (2012/4/25 18:39:09)

Focusing on ranking is a good strategy but not an exclusive one. Lots of factors, such as program, location, specialties, alumni network, diversity, are also critical for a candidate to prioritize the school list. Different organizations may have very different global rankings because of different evaluation methodologies. It will be better if you can figure out why there is discrepancy between various evaluation organizations.

My school is not within FT TOP 10, but I don't think I am wasting my time - I won two global case competitions and are now in the final-round of another one. Because of these achievements, I have lots of contacts and job opportunities from big companies. I was even invited to New York to attend the award ceremony. I feel so fulfilled

I am not showing off. I just want to say that without my MBA school, I would not have the chance to prove my capability and enjoy these honors. It's YOU who knows whether YOU are wasting your time, not the SCHOOL
43#
发表于 2012-4-25 20:52:22 | 只看该作者
Ls,

I agree, and admire your experience.

What I really need to learn is to express my view precisely.

My top 10 here is not a quantitative figure only. I think the american way, tier 1 or top ranked, suits better here.

And I mentioned it is only relevant to my own case. I have done almost every possible degree I need to do in my life.

If I am going to ger another one, I would like it to be the top ranked. As i said before, I am not fussy, top 15 will do me, lol

I really agree your comments on program, location, specialities and so on. I would go to a general management/consultancy focused school rather than a finance focused one as I am not interested in banking.

I am glad to hear your achievement. Well done! Hope we can have more communication in the future.

i would like to see how B school will change me as well.
44#
发表于 2012-4-25 21:28:33 | 只看该作者
Ls,

I agree, and admire your experience.

What I really need to learn is to express my view precisely.

My top 10 here is not a quantitative figure only. I think the american way, tier 1 or top ranked, suits better here.

And I mentioned it is only relevant to my own case. I have done almost every possible degree I need to do in my life.

If I am going to ger another one, I would like it to be the top ranked. As i said before, I am not fussy, top 15 will do me, lol

I really agree your comments on program, location, specialities and so on. I would go to a general management/consultancy focused school rather than a finance focused one as I am not interested in banking.

I am glad to hear your achievement. Well done! Hope we can have more communication in the future.

i would like to see how B school will change me as well.
-- by 会员 gina2012 (2012/4/25 20:52:22)

Totally understand your point! One thing is very important - What's you motivation for your MBA (Why MBA?). In your case, you already have such a complete profile, and your motivation is to further polish your profile, so ranking might be the most important (with highest weight) element for your MBA. Each applicant has his/her own concern and priority, so there is NO absolute standard for MBA selection.

Not sure if you are going to apply for the MBA. If yes, good luck and look forward to your good news
45#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:01:40 | 只看该作者
我求求各位了,大家都是要读或者已经读所谓顶级MBA的人了,请你们说中文好吗?
我承认大家所讲的内容很好,对一些人很有帮助,但这里是中国,中国的论坛,而且都是“中国人”,难道让你们用中文表达自己的观点这么难吗?
锻炼英语的舞台很多,但不要在这里吗。如果大家对共享英语的学习有兴趣,可以参照我的博客吗:http://user.qzone.qq.com/24488224/infocenter#!app=2&pos=1328714709
说句实话,我的英语真的不咋的,但托福105的我看这些英文真的没难度,有的却是别扭!
公共平台,在中国的公共平台,而且是非外语训练的平台,请大家放低自己的身价,说中文好吗?

再次感谢大家对西班牙这三所顶级商学院做的贡献。
46#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:18:50 | 只看该作者
锻炼英语的舞台很多,但不要在这里吗。如果大家对共享英语的学习有兴趣,可以参照我的博客吗:http://user.qzone.qq.com/24488224/infocenter#!app=2&pos=1328714709

再次感谢大家对西班牙这三所顶级商学院做的贡献。
-- by 会员 wanghongliang (2012/4/25 22:01:40)

没看出来打英语有什么不可以。原因很多,比如办公室电脑没中文输入法。
再说人家讨论IESE和ESADE,好像没提IE啊。。。
47#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:25:22 | 只看该作者

再次感谢大家对西班牙这三所顶级商学院做的贡献。

那你去你的“顶级”MBA的时候,西班牙的地盘,西班牙的学校,也请说西班牙语。。。或者Catalan
48#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:26:41 | 只看该作者
好吧,我纠正一下,我应该些的是“再次感谢大家对西班牙这两所顶级商学院做的贡献”。

谢谢指正。
再一个,我没有说写英文是错,说的是只是别扭。

谢谢关注。
49#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:29:01 | 只看该作者

再次感谢大家对西班牙这三所顶级商学院做的贡献。

Hi bro, I really really would like to type in Chinese. My Chinese is really really good, lol.

But I have a company laptop and i can not do anything about it.

The bloody IT does every small change to the laptop, I have no administrative control over it.

My English really sucks, I am sorry. You might have to get used to it as I may be one of your classmates in the future, lol.

I think most MBA courses are given in English. When you feel my twisted english not so twisted anymore, you will be ready to many other classmates whose english are as bad as mine. So I am really useful, lol.
50#
发表于 2012-4-25 22:32:02 | 只看该作者
IE只是无名小卒,但就如每个人都有自己心中的“美女”一样,尊重对方是一种修为。

再次感谢大家对西班牙这三所顶级商学院做的贡献。

那你去你的“顶级”MBA的时候,西班牙的地盘,西班牙的学校,也请说西班牙语。。。或者Catalan
-- by 会员 断臂小山 (2012/4/25 22:25:22)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-3 20:36
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部