查看: 8650|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

自己删贴

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-1-27 13:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用CEIBS_MBA2005在2005-1-27 12:30:00的发言:

Dear friend

I appreciate the approach by which you expressed your points, which were divergent from mine.  I esteem you as a sensible man and a man of principle, the virtues that I am supposed to learn from you. Thank you.

One point that I insist to highlight is that argumentativeness shall not be consider synonym of quarrel. Every CDer has and should have his or her own viewpoint and hence should be endowed the authority to voice whatever he or she wants to say (certainly, subjecting to one condition of not insulting or hurting the others). Please be advised that we all are men on the same road. Putting aside the disparity and endeavoring to achieve the parity is our philosophy. Ironically, some of us who are dreaming to pursue the MBA education abroad, particularly in the USA, a land of hope, a land of freedom, are still doing something to fetter the freedom of speech. As such, one particular individual could make such suggestion of requiring another guy to change his picture or word simply because the picture or the word is regarded as unfit by personal criteria. Or in another scenario, a girl claims she is reluctant to be my classmate as she is sick of my remarks and she is normally considered right. The reason being that is simple. People typically think the girls are more objective than boys. However, they are more feelers than thinkers.

Even though I am quarrelling, I do not think that is something to blame. In the jianghu world, we all know you will never make an acquaintance without fighting. Through quarrelling, I can figure out which group of people shares the similar point with me and I will definitely foster friendship with them.

Another thing I also want to clarify is nobody here can guarantee that what he or she said is absolute truth. Nevertheless, I am also convinced that nobody come here to fabricate absolute untruth. As for some hearsay, let me cite an old Chinese saying to make my point: wave will never occur spontaneously without wind.

感谢ceibs_mba2005给大家一个chinglish 的榜样

沙发
发表于 2005-1-28 11:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用wang16在2005-1-27 20:56:00的发言:

是不是也去泰国出差了???

听说CEIBS_MBA2005去泰国出差了。。。哈哈

胡乱猜测。。。有待证实。。。是不是一个不在的时候,另外一个也不在呢?

有意思

这哥们去个Thai都到处留言,就怕别人不知道,没准下回用泰文发贴了.

救命啊...................................

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-24 21:45
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部