查看: 84097|回复: 111
打印 上一主题 下一主题

是否用了摸板导致我作文超低分???

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2006-11-26 09:53:00 | 只看该作者

是否用了摸板导致我作文超低分???

我用的模板是

(经典)开头段模板 The conclusion endorsed in this argument is that…. Several reasons are offered in support of this argument. First of all, the author points out that…. In addition, the author reasons(推论) that…
   (What’s more, (而且)he also assumes that …) At first glance, the author’s argument appears to be somewhat convincing, but further reflection reveals that the conclusion is based on some dubious assumptions and the reasoning is biased due to the inadequacy and partiality in the nature of evidence provided to justify the conclusion. A careful examination would review(评论) how groundless(无根据) this conclusion is.

(经典)结尾段模板To conclude, this argument is not persuasive as it stands. Accordingly,(因此) it is imprudent for the author to claim that….

ISSUE :
       “When someone achieves greatness in any field — such as the arts, science, politics, or business — that person’s achievements are more important than any of his or her personal faults.”
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

山峰各打50大板的摸板
 把题目复述一下      ? To some extent, I agree with the author’s general assertion that    if *** (即在作者的观点上,加上一些条件,有保留地赞同). However, the author unnecessarily extends this broad assertion to an irreversible extreme while overlooks other compelling factors that may affect this issue. On balance, my points of agreement and contention with the author involve the fundamental and deep analysis as discussed below.

On the one hand, I would like to admit that this statement, although suffers from some obvious drawbacks, has some merits primarily in some special cases in which the implicit rationale behind it accords with common sense and our experience in daily life. Hence, it is partially indisputable. After all, …..Even if,       In other words       .

Furthermore,           . All these evidence demonstrates beyond any doubt that_____.

(以上两段要找两个理由,来说明作者观点如何对)
  On the other hand, recognizing that a more applicable choice must incorporate different aspects of the issue as sufficient as possible, I have to point out that the author overstates ______’s comparative significance, and fail to take into account other essential factors. In short, this assertion is problematic in two aspects. The first argument —the one that I think the most compelling— is that the author overlooked             , that is to say,           . The second argument —it might have been noticed by others-- is that in some occasion, it is quite difficult to           .
       Accordingly, I tend to concede that when it comes to some certain circumstances it is partially appropriate

(这里找两个理由说明在一些场合下,作者观点还是不成立的,因为不管什么论点,成立还是会有条件的。此段模版字数已经很多,你只要列出不成立的观点即可,言简意赅,因为一般到这个时候,时间也不多了,容不得你写例子了。)      

In conclusion, issue of ____________is a complex one, requiring subjective judgment, consequently, there are no easy or certain answers. So different are the personal experiences and emotional concerns among people with diverse culture that thousand individuals might hold thousand opinions. According to me,   把你开头的观点copy/paste上去

刚才看到勇者罗德说同一模板用多了ETS会认为你是抄袭给超低分,不知道我是否是这种情况。可好多人用也没见有人说得了这么个低分啊。我把这个问题提出来给后来者一个警戒,同时想个解决的方法

沙发
发表于 2006-11-27 18:08:00 | 只看该作者

mm的帖子有点各式的问题,我给调整了一下。

mm考的时候,完全按照山峰的魔板写的吗?有没有自己稍作调整啊?

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-28 11:42:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢哦!几乎一点没改动,只有AA的最后一段我用了另外一句比较经典的结尾。因为第一次摸板写倒了也没背熟,所以这次特地背的很熟。哎。。。。
地板
发表于 2006-12-1 10:59:00 | 只看该作者
我也用的这个摸班,刚才收到2.5分,郁闷呀
5#
发表于 2006-12-1 13:06:00 | 只看该作者

血的教训!!!!!

一战我也是用的这个模板,超低分的作文成绩让我不得不重考。要不是看到这个帖子,我还想稍微改动继续用这个模板呢(我本来以为因为拼写错误太多才低分的),一身汗阿

6#
发表于 2006-12-1 22:43:00 | 只看该作者

我的argument模板的开头和结尾和LZ一样,但中间我是自己拼装的,不知道一不一样;我issue模板和你不一样.我最后得分正常。

7#
发表于 2006-12-2 00:43:00 | 只看该作者

Owen, for most people, the templates for AA are similar, but the ones for AI should be more different. It's possible that the amazingly similar AI template causes the low score mainly.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-2 0:45:33编辑过]
8#
发表于 2006-12-2 23:02:00 | 只看该作者

Agree with 7th floor. We really should not just copy & paste the template.

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-4 09:32:00 | 只看该作者
大家有没有想过要求重判分数啊。我在机井区也发了这个帖子。有人建议我要求重判分数。哎,我2战就是因为作文分不高,现在只能3战了。
10#
发表于 2006-12-4 21:51:00 | 只看该作者

如果总分还不错,essay写得好一点,应该可以弥补吧?

我觉得现在E-rator判分的不科学性,已经引起adcom的重视了,所以不会单看成绩,也会平衡你的essay来决定的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:44
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部