返回列表 发新帖
楼主: kchszy061ban
打印 上一主题 下一主题

kchszy061ban的作业贴

[复制链接]
201#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-29 23:46:08 | 只看该作者
TPO 20
In the reading text the author talks about some damages caused by the "let it burn" policy. While the professor in the lecture does not agree with the author, and she says that natural fires are one part of the ecosystem cycle, and the creative impact of the natural fires is essentially good.

First, contrary to what has been said in the passage that Yellowstone's trees died out, the professor states that natural fires provide opportunities for other trees to grow. For example, trees which need open areas and unshaded places can grow after the fires, also, the seeds of some trees need high level of heat in order to germinate. Therefore, after the fire, vegetation will thrive in the park.

Second, the professor explains that aftet the recover of trees, some animals such as rabbits and hares will come to the park because these plants offer an ideal habitat for them. Then, large anilmals which pray on these small animals will return to the park as well. As a result, the food chain is mmuch stonger than it is before the fire.

Third, the professor admits that local tourism will be influenced if the fire happens every year, but this assumption is not ture. She further points out that the fire 1988 was unusual and it did not happen after 1988 and will not happen in the furture. The reason was that less rain, unusual strong wind and dry climate worked together caused this fire. In fact, tourists came back the next year and continued to visit the park every year. So, the points made by the critics in the reading passage are unsounded, according to the professor.
202#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-30 19:40:50 | 只看该作者
7月29日  10.08.20NA the most important investment for a company is to spend money to improve the work skills of its employees

When it comes to the question of whether the most important investment of a company is to improve the skills of its employees, different people hold various opinions. Some people against this point because they consider the most important investment should be spent on basic facilities and then on expanding the company so as to make it stronger. On the contrary, ohters firmly believe employees are the essential part of a company, they would love to improve their imployees' skills. From my point of view, I am inclined to the second one, the reason is that employees play an important role in a company, they are an absolute necessity of a company. Therefore, improving their skills is obviously a wise investment. My reasons are as follows.

To begin with, improving employees' skills helps them finish their work more quickly so that they can produce more products during their working time. Experienced workers know how to do their works effectively. For example, a recent survey shows that experienced workers in a clothes making company can produce twice as many clothes as unskilled workers. At the same time, they make less mistakes such as break the mathines during their working time. Therefore, if a company invests money on a project to improve their employees' skills, it will help new workers learn more quickly. Then, new workers become experienced. They can produce as many products as experienced workers. This is very important for the company because the quantity of products are important for a company's income.

Moreover, improving workers' skills  can help a company ensure work safely so as to avoid unnecessary damages both for the workers and the company. Skilled workers have knowledge and experience of which step is difficult to control, which step is more dangerous than other steps. So, they become absorbed at the time when they come to these steps. So, by improving emloyees' skills, the company can ensure its production safety. For instance, an increasing number of people in my country complain the safety of coal workers. Every year, some accidetns would happen in the coal mine, which kill tens of workers. One of the problems is that unskilled coal workers do not know how to perform properly in the coal mines. If workers know how to finish their work step by step, the rate of accidents could be reduced by 60% according to a goverment research. Thus, improving employees' skills is really helpful to reduce accidents.

Finally, the company can make more profits by improving their worker's skills. As what states in the second paragraph, more products mean more money for the comopany. At the same time, if the workers in the sale department are well enough to persuade their consumers to buy their products, these products will convert to cash for the company. One improtant way to help the sale workers is to improve their work skills. As a result, it is very important for a company to invest money on this aspect.

Of course, others may argue that improving company's fundamental facilities is more important than improving workers' skills. I agree with point because a company can not keep its normal operation without facilities. But, facilities are the basic for all companies, and we all know the fact that facilities can not produce products without the help of workers. So, Based on what I have been discussed above, it is safe to say that improving the work skills of the worker is the important and essential for a company.
203#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-30 20:04:37 | 只看该作者
7月30日
11.01.30NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy and less satisfied than people in the past

When it comes to the question of in which time do people feel more happy and satisfied, different people hold various opinions. Some of them believe that because of everything around us changes so rapidly, people nowadays feel unpleasant and less satisfied. One the contrary, others are on the opposite position. They appreciate the rapid changes in modern society, and claim changes make them enjoy their life happily. Personally, from my point of view of a student, I believe the rapid changes are beneficial for present people and make modern people feel more happy and satisfied than people in the past. My reasons are as follows.

To begin with, the rapid changes in modern society give present people more entertainments to take part in and relax themselves. One obvious quick change of this world is the technologies. Especially the update of cell phones. People can use cell phones to communicate with their family members in order to share successes in their work places or in study. They also can use mobile phones to organize with their friends to play games such as football or basketball together so as to relax themselves. Moreover, people can even run their business by using a cell phone. After successes of their business, they fell satified to share their progreees and work with their family and friends. This situation is not rare, many technologies help people feel happy and satisfied nowadays.

Moreover, the quichly changing world gives present people more opportuities to chase their dreams and fulfill their objects. All of these things could have the effect to make modern people feel happy and satisfied. For example, one of my primary classmates and also my good friends could not enter universities because of his performences at school. Then he choosed to learn courses on-line, this type of education required less of his score on tests. Actually, he studyed very hard everyday, and did all of the assignments on time according to the requirement of the lectuer. Finally, he got a bachelor's degree in science and started to work at a world famous company. On the contrary, if he lived in the past before the computers were invented, he could not do all this and had to stay at home to help his parents work in the fields.

Finally, the rapidly changing world also help modern people travel fast to every parts of the world, this can help people feel happy and satisfied. Such as when they want to go to other places, they can get there quickly. For example, when my parents want to see me, they only need to by two tickets of train or plane. In contrast, people in the past needed to spend saveral days or even months on their way if they wanted to see their children who lived far away from them.

Of course, some people may argue that the rapid changes in modern society make some people have difficulties to adapt to its pace. This makes them feel unhappy and less satisfied. In contrast, people in the past had no such problems. However, this is only one aspect of advantages to live in the past. Therefore, based on what I have discussed above, I can safely draw the conclution that people live in modern society are more happy and satified than people in the past.
204#
发表于 2012-7-30 22:31:07 | 只看该作者

In the reading text the author talks about some damages caused bythe "let it burn" policy. While(, while  while做对比的时候不能放句首) the professor in the lecture does notagree with the author, and she says that natural fires are one part of theecosystem cycle, and the creative impact of the natural fires is essentiallygood.

Firstfirstlyfirst在一般在口语里列举), contrary to what has been said in the passage that Yellowstone'strees died outdie out是死光了灭绝了的意思,用的不太恰当), the professor states that natural fires provide opportunities forother trees to grow. For example, trees which need open areas and unshadedplaces can grow after the fires, also, also不能并列两个句子)the seeds of some trees need high level ofheat in order to germinate. Therefore, after the fire, vegetation will thrivein the park.

Secondsecondly,同上), the professor explains that aftetafter拼写错误) the recover of trees,recovery some animals such as rabbits and hares will come to the parkbecause these plants offer an ideal habitat for them. Then, large anilmalswhich pray on these small animals will return to the park as well. As a result,the food chain is much stonger than it is before the fire.

Thirdthirdly,同上), the professor admits that local tourismwill be influenced if the fire happens every year, but this assumption is notture. She further points out that the fire 1988 was unusual and it did nothappen after 1988 and will not happen in the furture(略罗嗦啊). The reason was that less rain, unusualstrong wind and dry climate worked together andcaused this fire. In fact, tourists came back the next year andcontinued to visit the park every year. So, the points made by the critics inthe reading passage are unsounded, according to the professor.

写的挺好的~ tips

1. 279个字,超太多啦!

2. 写的有点罗嗦啊~

3. 很重要哦!没有写reading的内容啊,不能只写listening的!
205#
发表于 2012-7-30 23:24:09 | 只看该作者
蓝色为意见或建议 红色为错误高亮为精彩 绿色为总结
When it comes to the question of whether the most important investment of a company is to improve the skills of its employees, different people hold various opinions. Some people against this point(你前面提到对于是否要提高skills,不同人有不同的看法.没有说明一个确定的看法.这里提到了this point指的是什么?) because they consider the most important investment should be spent on basic facilities and then on expanding the company so as to make it stronger.(这句话读起来怪怪的.the most important investment should be spent on basic facilities at the first place compared with expanding the company可能会更好些) On the contrary, ohters firmly believe employees are the essential part of a company, they would love to improve their imployees' skills. From my point of view, I am inclined to the second(latter可能会更好点) one, the reason is that employees play an important role in a company, they are an absolute necessity of a company. Therefore, improving their skills is obviously a wise investment. My reasons are as follows.

To begin with, improving employees' skills helps them finish their work more quickly so that they can produce more products during their working time. Experienced workers know how to do(accomplish) their works(work译为工作时为不可数;译为作品是可数) effectively(efficiently是有效率的,effectively是有效果的,有作用的). For example, a recent survey shows that experienced workers in a clothes making company can produce twice as many clothes as unskilled workers. At the same time, they make less mistakes such as break the mathines(这是什么单词?) during their working time. (survey不错,可以写的更具体些,比如XXX机构调查的survey...)Therefore, if a company invests money on a project to improve their employees' skills, it will help new workers learn more quickly. Then, new workers become experienced. They can produce as many products as experienced workers. This is very important for the company because the quantity of products are important(imperative) for a company's income.

Moreover, improving workers' skills  can help a company ensure work safely so as to(楼主用了很多的so as to了可以换一下;be aimed at, in order to, with the purpose of) avoid unnecessary damages both for the workers and the company. Skilled workers have knowledge and experience of which step is difficult to control, which step is more dangerous than other steps. So, they become absorbed at the time when they come to these steps. So, by improving emloyees' skills, the company can ensure its production safety(这里两个名词了,可以换成ensure the safety of production). For instance, an increasing number of people in my country complain the safety of coal workers. Every year, some accidetns(accidents) would happen in the coal mine, which kill tens of workers. One of the problems is that unskilled coal workers do not know how to perform properly in the coal mines(前面既然有了the则mine不用复数). If workers know how to finish their work step by step, the rate of accidents could be reduced by 60% according to a goverment research. Thus, improving employees' skills is really helpful to reduce accidents.

Finally, the company can make more profits by improving their worker's(workers') skills. As what states in the second paragraph, more products mean more money for the comopany. At the same time, if the workers in the sale department are well enough to persuade their consumers to buy their products, these products will convert to cash for the company. One improtant way to help the sale workers is to improve their work skills. As a result, it is very important for a company to invest money on this aspect.

Of course, others may argue that improving company's fundamental facilities is more important than improving workers' skills. I agree with (this)point because a company can not keep its normal operation without facilities. But, facilities are the basic for all companies, and we all know the fact that facilities can not produce products without the help of workers. So, Based on what I have been discussed above(what I have discussed above), it is safe to say that improving the work skills of the worker is the(delete the) important and essential for a company.

楼主的部分句子读起来不是很nature,有点awkward.要注意一下!
其他的很不错~
206#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-31 10:01:02 | 只看该作者
多谢vance童鞋的辛苦修改,嘿嘿。你改的好认真。
207#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-31 10:29:12 | 只看该作者
TPO 21
In the reading text, the author talks about the benefits of planting genetically modified trees for farmers. On the contrary, the professor in the lecture does not agree with the author, and she says that if people look closely to these trees, they can easilly find some problems with them.

Firstly, in contrast to what has been said in the reading text, the professor states that genetically modified trees are more likely to be wiped out under some conditions. She furhter explains that natural trees are genetically divese than modified trees, thus when some climate changes or insects happen to these natural trees, some of them can survive. However, genetically modified trees are more uniform and if some diseases or climate changes which they are not designed to resistant, they are likely to die out.

Secondly, opposed to the author's opinion that genetically modified trees can bring economical benefit to farmers who plant them, the professor explains that the hiden cost is even higher compared to plant nutural trees. The reason is that companies charge farmers more money for seeds, and farmers need to pay companies every time they plant these modified trees by law.

Thirdly, unlike what the auhor has said in the passage that genetically modified trees can prevent willd trees, the professor points out the fact that they will do harm to natural trees. She says that genetically modified trees grow agressively amoung natural trees, and compete for sunlights, soil, water and other resources with natural trees. In this case, genetically modified trees cause damage to native trees. This directly contradicts its counterpart in the reading text.
208#
发表于 2012-7-31 11:34:49 | 只看该作者
11.01.30NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy and less satisfied than people in the past

When it comes to the question of in which time do people feel more happy and satisfied, different people hold various opinions. Some of them believe that because of everything around us changes so rapidly, people nowadays feel unpleasant and less satisfied. One the contrary, others are on the opposite position. They appreciate the rapid changes in modern society, and claim changes make them enjoy their life happily. Personally, from my point of view of a student, I believe the rapid changes are beneficial for present people and make modern people feel more happy and satisfied than people in the past. My reasons are as follows.

To begin with, the rapid changes in modern society give present people more entertainments to take part in and relax themselves. One obvious quick change of this world is the technologies. Especially the update of cell phones. People can use cell phones to communicate with their family members in order to share successes in their work places or in study. They also can use mobile phones to organize with their friends to play games such as football or basketball together so as to relax themselves. Moreover, people can even run their business by using a cell phone. After successes of their business, they fell satisfied
(拼写) to share their progress and work with their family and friends. This situationphenomenon is not rare, many technologies help people feel happy and satisfied nowadays.

Moreover, the quickly(
拼写) changing world gives present people more opportunities to chase their dreams and fulfill their objects. All of these things could have the effect to make modern people feel happy and satisfied. For example, one of my primary classmates and also my good friends could not enter universities because of his performances at school. Then he choose to learn courses on-line, this type of education required less of his score on tests. Actually, he studied very hard every day, and did all of the assignments on time according to the requirement of the lecture. Finally, he got a bachelor's degree in science and started to work at a world famous company. On the contrary, if he lived in the past before the computers were invented, he could not do all this and had to stay at home to help his parents work in the fields.

Finally, the rapidly changing world also help modern people travel fast to every parts of the world, this can help people feel happy and satisfied. Such as when they want to go to other places, they can get there quickly. For example, when my parents want to see me, they only need to by two tickets of train or plane. In contrast, people in the past needed to spend several days or even months on their way if they wanted to see their children who lived far away from them.

Of course, some people may argue that the rapid changes in modern society make some people have difficulties to adapt to its pace. This makes them feel unhappy and less satisfied. In contrast, people in the past had no such problems. However, this is only one aspect of advantages to live in the past. Therefore, based on what I have discussed above, I can safely draw the conclusion that people live in modern society are more happy and satisfied than people in the past.

楼主的作文在结构,语法上已经没有什么可以挑剔的, 逻辑连词也用的很顺手。 拼写方面细心一些就好了。 另外应该多准备一些可替换的词,这样就会显得丰富一些。像Rapid这个词用了N多遍。
加油!
209#
发表于 2012-7-31 12:26:45 | 只看该作者
In the reading text, the author talks about the benefits of planting genetically modified trees for farmers. On the contrary, the professor in the lecture does not agree with the author, and she says that if people look closely to these trees, they can easilly easily find some problems with them.

Firstlyfirst, in contrast to what has been said in the reading text, the professor states that genetically modified trees are more likely to be wiped out under some conditions. She furhter furtherexplains that natural trees are genetically divesedivesthan modified trees, thus when some climate changes or insects happen to these natural trees, some of them can survive. However, genetically modified trees are more uniform and if some diseases or climate changes which they are not designed to resistant, they are likely to die out.

Secondly, opposed to the author's opinion that genetically modified trees can bring economical benefit to farmers who plant them, the professor explains that the hidenhidden cost is even higher compared to plant nuturalnatural trees. The reason is that companies charge farmers more money for seeds, and farmers need to pay companies every time they plant these modified trees by law.

Thirdly, unlike what the auhorauthor has said in the passage that genetically modified trees can prevent willd trees, the professor points out the fact that they will do harm to natural trees. She says that genetically modified trees grow agressivelyaggressivelyamoungamong natural trees, and compete for sunlightssunlight, soil, water and other resources with natural trees. In this case, genetically modified trees cause damage to native trees. This directly contradicts its counterpart in the reading text.

PSLZ综合写得很好,句式和听力无懈可击,只要注意一下拼写就好了。回复我的另外建议队长练的时候拿别的例子练,不要用TPO里面的额。是什么啊
210#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-31 23:54:45 | 只看该作者
7月31日
11.12.17NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is impossible to be completely honest with your friend.

When it comes to the question of whether people can be totally honest with their friends, different people place weight on various factors so that their opinions are not the same. As time passes, their may change their view to some extent. Thus, some people think they can be completely honest to their friends because they can discipline themselves and do not tell any lie to their fiends under any situation. On the contrary, others do not think so. They believe that people can not be totally honest with their friends. Their reasons are so many and reasonable based on their own explanations. Personally, from my point of  view of a student, I agree with the point that people can not be completely honest with their friends. My reasons are as follows.

To begin with, misunderstanding which makes people do not believe their friends are honest to them always exists. This situation is very common. Sometimes people tell their friends what happened in details, but their friends can not complately grasp all of the information then they consider their friends are not honest with them. For example, When I was ten years old, I had a close friend named Mike who livd in the same community with me. We had been friends since we were five years old.  One day I went to his home to do homework with him. After finishing our homework, his father asked him to go out with him in order to buy some food for their dinner. His mother was not at home that day. His father told me to stay at their home and they turned on their TV for me to watch. After they went out, the TV set broke out. I did nothing to it. So, when Mike and his father came back, I told them what happened in details, but they did not believe me and insisted I had break their TV set. As you can see from this example, the misunderstanding between people also cause your friend do not believe you are honest.

Moreover, to be comletely honest with friends is too difficult under certain situations. It is ture that when my friends ask me something, I always want to give them the answers they need. However, I have my own privacy, so I do not want to tell them about my secrets when they ask things relate to them. For example, I am afraid of stay at high places and do not want to talk about this question with my friends. My situation is not rare, people all have their own privacy. The result is that when their friends ask them problems relating to these secrets, people can not be entirely honest with their friends.

Admittedly, being honest with friends is always beneficial to maintain friendship. People value their friends who have honesty and view them to be trustworthy. On the contrary, sometimes we have to keep the turth from our friends. For instance, I read a passage from a newspaper that a girl's friends did not tell her the truth of her mother's death. The reason was that the girl had to take the college entrance examination one day later. I imagine that if I were the girl's friend, I would not tell her the fact because this might cause her fail in the exam. More importantly, her mother's will was that she did not want to disturb her daughter too. In this case, it is better to keep the turth.

Of course, some people may argue that they can tell their friends everything despite the result is beneficial or baneful. I must admit that these people is honest, but their friends may not consider them to be honest, and their works also can not be completely understanded by their friends. Thus, based on what I have discussed above, it is safe to draw the conclusion that people are impossible to be entirely honest with their friends.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部