楼主: cartmanbmw
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Anderson admit answers Q & CA gathering

[精华] [复制链接]
31#
发表于 2004-1-25 16:04:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用beaver在2004-1-23 17:55:00的发言:
Ciao, CartmanBMW,congradulations!
BTW, I am one of those going to California schools. I am in the middle of application, I have some questions of application details. I have mailed to the office two mails and no messages returned. The deadline is Feb. 1.
Would California shools be in the holidays?
Thanks!

First thanks for the advice.  I will contact ETS and also request for an interview.

But:
I emailed them too.  The email address is 'mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu'.  I doubt if there is anyone to check this box because almost 1 week passed still no response from the school.  I wonder anyone who knows other email address to contact them.  Thanks in advance.
32#
发表于 2004-2-24 15:41:00 | 只看该作者
找到组织啦, 如果我能被录取的话。。。
33#
发表于 2004-2-25 10:26:00 | 只看该作者
Have you got fellowship/scholarship?
34#
发表于 2004-2-25 11:03:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用know0588在2004-1-22 23:18:00的发言:
以下是引用cartmanbmw在2004-1-22    13:08:00的发言:
Know0588,

Congratulations!    Look    forward    to    meeting    you    at    Anderson    this    Fall.    BTW,    this    is    my    contact    email:    cartmanbmw(A) hotmail.com.    I    am    trying    to    get    everybody    going    to    CA    schools    together    and    have    a    party    before    school    starts,    hehe...

CartmanBMW

Thanks    and    congratulations    to    you    too!        It's    very    nice    to    meet    a    perspective-classmate    here.        I    will    send    you    an    email    later.

How did you two finance your MBA? It seems UCLA doesn't have a non-cosinger loan covering all the cost...
35#
发表于 2004-2-25 12:52:00 | 只看该作者
Why?! I saw from Anderson's web, they do have.

Loans for International Students
The Anderson School recognizes that some international students have sufficient assets to cover the cost of the MBA program but may have difficulty accessing their resources. We have partnered with MBA LOANS and Sallie Mae to provide loan funding to admitted international students, including students who cannot secure a co-borrower. For more information, visit the Financial Aid Office web site and refer to the information on international student loans.

I think it is called Business Education Loan Program or BELP. But may be expensive to pay off.

36#
发表于 2004-2-26 08:38:00 | 只看该作者
我也被email告之錄取了, 仔細研究過那段話, 等於借不到,

我想第一年的錢真的要自己想辦法借了.第二年才能靠他的貸款.

正在愁苦中. 大家保持聯絡吧. 尤其是準備去讀 UCLA的.

37#
发表于 2004-2-26 08:51:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用hedgeforfun在2004-2-26 8:38:00的发言:
我也被email告之錄取了, 仔細研究過那段話, 等於借不到,

我想第一年的錢真的要自己想辦法借了.第二年才能靠他的貸款.

正在愁苦中. 大家保持聯絡吧. 尤其是準備去讀 UCLA的.

Congratulations!!!!!! Are you in mainland? Have you been interviewed? When did you send out package and when did you receive your offer?I am just curious about the process.

For me, I submitted package on 1.28. But till now I did not receive any feedback, including the link to check my status. I wrote one email to them, but no response.......

38#
发表于 2004-2-26 12:18:00 | 只看该作者
没有什么scholarship/fellowship的消息.估计没戏了.贷款的话可能要个co-signer.

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-26 14:29:00 | 只看该作者
I    was tied up by some projects recently, so havn't checked CD for a while. Still, Congrats to the admits and good luck to those still waiting for the nod...Hope to see you guys at the beach party!

I don't have much experience with    loans for    foreign students, but based on the BELP, you can borrow    up to the collateral (e.g. if you have RMB XYZ in Bank of China and a house worth RMB    DEF that you have 30% equity, both of which must be certified, you can borrow (XYZ + DEF*0.3)/8.25    USD and use those assets as collateral. That still sounds viable for many of you guys out there.

Just FYI, another fee hike is likely to hit those of us heading to Anderson or Haas    this fall. Due to California budget crisis, it's very likely (not final though) that we may have to pay 20% more tuition than the number quoted on Anderson website. Year 2005 tuition may be raised again as well. So, it's time to tighten your belt, and we are gonna pay more tuition than those guys at Harvard (just kidding, but it's getting there, especially for    out-of-state students).

2 cts.

40#
发表于 2004-2-26 15:32:00 | 只看该作者
oh, my godness, where is the lottery house?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:25
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部