返回列表 发新帖
楼主: inseadsh
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[校友答疑] Current INSEAD students taking questions

[精华] [复制链接]
551#
发表于 2010-7-28 14:09:31 | 只看该作者
请问中国的驾照在法国使用需要公证吗? 在中国做法文翻译公证可以吗?
-- by 会员 biantaishabi (2010/7/28 14:00:46)

这个不太清楚...还是请在校或者毕业的师兄师姐来回答吧

你可以参考这个论坛: http://bbs.xineurope.com/forum-33-1.html
552#
发表于 2013-3-6 23:26:24 | 只看该作者
我挖挖挖, 挖出个宝藏出来了, 呵呵
553#
发表于 2013-3-6 23:29:59 | 只看该作者
特别喜欢这句:INSEAD is beyond just education. i sincerely believe that an MBA education is not just about education.

just joined this forum because some friend told me about it.  am sure that some of you will know me.  it is not that hard to figure out.

insead alumni.  working in shanghai right now.  there are about 300 alumni within china.

let me clear up some questions, so as to prevent misunderstanding

1) french is not needed to be admitted into INSEAD.  it will be good especially if you have it if you are going to be studying at the Fontainebleau campus
2) the suggestion is to get the third language EXIT requirement over and done with asap upon being admitted to INSEAD
3) pics.  you can go to youtube.com and search for INSEAD.  i am sure that you will find tons of videos about life at INSEAD.  the students currently are very tight with their schedules.  please understand.  i have been there before...
4) INSEAD is one heck of an experience that you will not find anywhere else.  thats my personal opinion

INSEAD is beyond just education.  i sincerely believe that an MBA education is not just about education.  it is about something else.  talk to INSEAD alumni to understand more about INSEAD and why they chose it, why they liked it etc.

at the moment, for INSEAD's marketing purposes in China, INSEAD only does two things, participate in world MBA tour and holding information sessions.  go to INSEAD's website http://www.insead.edu and search for information sessions where you can sign up.  my suggestion for the world MBA tour is this...go there to meet the people, get the information booklet, get the contact information of the alumni that will be helping out with the booth and then arrange for separate meetings with them.  that will be the best use of your time.  obviously, there will be other schools there that you may want to check out.  ;)

-- by 会员 bolei (2007/9/10 23:24:00)

554#
发表于 2022-7-19 23:45:06 | 只看该作者
inseadsh 发表于 2007-9-5 02:58
I've been thinking of initiating this column to CD europe for some time. The purpose is simple: ...

Mark一下!               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-11 20:42
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部