[精华] [复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-24 12:38:00 | 只看该作者

nebel别恶心我了,这文我写了三天,一天写一点...

昨晚给人改,一堆红的...我的语法真是超级烂...昨天晚上才明白为什么knowledge后面要跟comes,而不是come -_-"

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-24 12:40:32编辑过]
22#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-24 12:45:00 | 只看该作者
昨天还做了longman的听力的练习,正确率大约60%,崩溃了...感觉真的不要再练PBT的听力了,没用的,PBT的听力有很多连读,听多了反而不适应IBT的听力(此条对牛人不适用),而且很多PBT的听力,我就算没完全听懂,让我看看答案,仔细想想,懵中率也很高,PBT虽然语速快,但是题容易,IBT语速慢,但是题变难了很多...
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-24 12:46:30编辑过]
23#
发表于 2006-7-24 13:15:00 | 只看该作者

那么lz还真是很下功夫呢!不管怎么说我还是觉得你的用词和句式很好,值得发扬。如果这个已经是该过了的,那我就再帮你挑挑错。

在尽量不改变你的结构的基础上,涂红的是我觉得应该去掉的,红字是我改的。

We all obtain the knowledge by two means: books and experience. Books impart us some theoretical knowledge which will help us to discern the very truth concerning the things. Whereas, experience gives us some pragmatic knowledge which will help us solve some practical problems. From my point of view, I will set great store by the latter one. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.  

Taking myself for example, I am a sophomore law student who just finished the summer internship at a law firm. Before this summer, I never knew how to deal with a client, how to prepare for litigation or even how much a lawyer can charge for a case though I got excellent grades in my exams. At the law firm, lawyers taught me how to file the documents, how to talk to a witness and how to write the indictment. These kinds of knowledge all comes from practical experience. But what I learned from books is barely functional in practice. For example, the classification of subjective motive, which is merely a doctrinal discussion, has never been used in practice.  

Matching the point I mentioned before is the serious problem of the unemployment of a great many youngsters who have just graduated from universities. The reason for the situation is the lack of the working experience. Most employers asked competitors to have two or three years working experience at least since the knowledge gained from books cannot profit the employers immediately. The fact is, the more working experience one competitor has gained, the bigger offers he/she would receive. It’s another instance that tells us the importance of the knowledge derived from experience.

Admittedly, there is no denying that the knowledge obtained from books is with enormous availability in some conditions. Nevertheless, given that we gained knowledge for using rather than gaining, we can see transparently that the value of the knowledge gained from experience outweighs the merit of the knowledge gained from books.

Taking into account of all the arguments I presented, under no circumstances will I agree to the standpoint that it is (指代不明)prior to the knowledge originate from experiences. In addition, not only do I hold the opinion that the knowledge from experience is more important, but I also suggest that universities should endeavor to create more opportunities for students to practice.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-25 10:30:34编辑过]
24#
发表于 2006-7-24 13:23:00 | 只看该作者

我晕死了,怎么删,都是有一遍重复的,系统有bug吧!?

25#
发表于 2006-7-24 13:38:00 | 只看该作者

听力不用愁,如果你pbt的听力不错,ibt也不会差太多。只是段子长点,很快就适应了,记不住的话也可以随手记几笔。平时多听点泛听。

对了,一直在愁去哪挖个澳洲人出来练练澳式听力。周六去TopMBA巡展,看到澳洲学校,眼睛一亮,凑上去套词儿,虽然我对他们学校一点不感兴趣,但还是装出一幅兴致盎然的样子,鬼子教授便唾沫横飞的讲开了。应该说能听懂百分之八九十,心里便比较踏实。临走时人家夸我英语说得好,我很真心的说哪里,对您的澳洲口音还是不太习惯啊。鬼子笑容可掬的说,我这已经不算有澳洲口音了. What!?%^*&%#... 不过他又说在学校里老师的口音比当地人好些。我想听力里考的也是教授讲课的,应该不会太过分吧。

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-24 14:34:00 | 只看该作者

我贴上来的是没有改过的,谢谢nebel。。。我要好好看看

ibt听力最令我发愁的就是记笔记与听得冲突,因为我一记笔记就没法认真听了,可是考很多细节题,尤其什么生物地理之类的,不做笔记真的不行啊。。。

27#
发表于 2006-7-24 20:57:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用nebelstreif在2006-7-24 13:23:00的发言:

我晕死了,怎么删,都是有一遍重复的,系统有bug吧!?

已经帮你改好了!!

nebelstreif 好人哪!!那么细心的帮楼主改作文!! 您的帖子已经加为精华了,鼓励一下!!!

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-24 22:44:00 | 只看该作者
今天突然发现,原来这个论坛都是商学院的人...据此推断大家都是考过gmat或者将要考gmat的,据此推断大家英语都在我之上...
29#
发表于 2006-7-25 10:38:00 | 只看该作者

没有啊,我还没有决定要不要考GMAT.不过我要打算读MBA倒是真的。但是我要申请的是德国的学校,所以考完托福我就要换语种了,嘿嘿。

哎,现在学英语的日子真是幸福啊。德语,那才叫一个nightmare呢!

30#
发表于 2006-7-25 10:41:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用yinzheng66在2006-7-24 20:57:00的发言:

已经帮你改好了!!

nebelstreif 好人哪!!那么细心的帮楼主改作文!! 您的帖子已经加为精华了,鼓励一下!!!

挖!没有吧,不过举手之劳嘛,再说也不一定改的好。斑竹要帮忙纠正哦!

不过你说偶是好人偶还是好开心哪,谢谢!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:45
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部