搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1205|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【揽瓜阁语法打卡小分队】Day125

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2023-2-28 09:13:29 | 显示全部楼层
1.(241)Thetest was easy enough that I mastered it after a simple brain transplant. Thetransplant, however, was expensive to such a degree that I had to take out asecond mortgage.

A)The test was easyenough that I mastered it after a simple brain transplant. The transplant,however, was expensive to such a  degree that I had to take out asecond mortgage.

B) The test was so easy for me to master after a simple braintransplant, but the transplant was so expensive that I had to take out a secondmortgage.
correctidiom is "so easy that" and not "so easy for"

C) The test was easy enough for me to master after a simplebrain transplant. The transplant, however, was so expensive that I had to takeout a second mortgage.

D) The transplantwas so expensive that I had to take out a second mortgage but the test was soeasy that i mastered it  after this  simple braintransplant.

E) The test waseasier enough for me to master it after a simple brain transplant; however,transplant was so expensive that I had to take out a second mortgage.

C错选B

10.(250)Sleeping pills had been showing up with regularity as afactor in traffic arrests, sometimesinvolving drivers who later claim that they have no memory of getting behindthe wheel after ingesting the pills.

(A) Sleeping pillshad been showing up with regularity as a factor in traffic arrests
(B) Sleeping pillshad been showing up with regularity as factors in traffic arrests
(C) Sleeping pills have been showing up with regularity as afactor in traffic arrests
(D) Sleeping pillshave been showing up with regularity as factors in traffic arrests
(E) Sleeping pills have been showing up with regularity intraffic arrests
C错选E,Showing up as a factor是对的,sleeping pill没法自己在逮捕中出现

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-9 17:40
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部