搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 6219|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[录取汇报] 请教各位什么工作背景能申请到Insead,LBS?

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2017-7-17 09:36:19 | 显示全部楼层
When I first saw that you quit your job, I got nervous! I didn't want you to have a big work gap you had to explain on your applications! But then I saw you're looking to move into another role, so that was great news

So, which job should you take? Well, which job are you going to enjoy the most? Which one is going to challenge you in the ways you want to be challenged, and which job excites you the most? Take THAT one. It sounds to me like it is probably the third option, since that's the direction you want to go, so if you can get a job in a finance company... go for it. Not only will you enjoy your day to day work (which means you'll put more effort in and have a better experience!), but it's in the field you want to go into, which will make for a more cohesive story in your applications. And even if you can't get into a top company... that's OK. In fact, that is expected! You can get some experience there in the industry, get your MBA, and THEN get into one of the big firms once you've got that MBA under your belt!

Best,
Jon Frank
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:34
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部