楼主
发表于 2003-9-26 10:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
能否有大侠谈谈面试经历呢?去年上海也是cheryl面试得吗
沙发
发表于 2003-9-29 09:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜efz!

不知道大家对darden essay 的第四篇:pls evaluate your own essay questions怎么看。
是对自己写的essay做个评价吗?

Darden review toefl as a total or review each part ? and any specific requirement?
板凳
发表于 2003-9-29 15:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
thanks, efz, the essay question is still the same as last year, I had read this question in a rush, so misunderstand it

Your information on academics is really helpful. As my toefl listening part is under 60, I was worried about it, although I had an intterview with Cheryl during MBA tour in beijing and did ok.I had wondered whether I should re-take TOEFL or need clarify with during the essay or by other ways.

I find all the Darden people are very nice

地板
发表于 2003-9-29 23:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
Really appreciated your motivation and valuable suggestions,I am sure it reflect Darden's culture.

I have already found an image in my additional essay, and thinking about how to combine the explanation of  toefl there.

There is no wording limit on Darden's essay, what is your suggestions on controlling the words?

One question to discuss on the first essay:Specifically address your post MBA short and long-term professional goals. How Darden will assist you in attaining these goals? Should we emphaise past experience, I understand my career goal should linked to past experience, but there is danger to put more on this part, and make the Adcom think it is copied from another school's essay
5#
发表于 2003-10-22 14:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
EFZ and Xunjie, two questions need your help:

- Can I send my official T/G score and transcript after the deadline and even after the offer release, as it meantioned that"the offer is unbinding until the official .. is received......."

- Is that any web link or information on "Batten Institute", btw, except batten institute, any other specific reason for me to start my business after gradution.
6#
发表于 2003-10-27 14:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
You are great, Xunjie!
I have spent too much time searching this website, but failed.

Thanks again.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-10 15:22
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部