返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2194|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[SC悬赏令] Og2017版-第257题,求解

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-3-16 10:53:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Being a United States citizen since 1988 and born in Calcutta in 1970,author Bharati Mukherjee has )lived in England and Canada,and  first came to the United  States in1961 to study at the lowa Writer's Workshop.

括号里正确答案是Born in Calcutta in 1940,author Bharati Mukherjee became a United States citizen in 1988;she has

可是我不明白为什么这几年lived in England 要用完成时,这不是一个很明显的错误?想哭???
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2017-3-16 11:44:41 | 只看该作者
這就是英文跟中文不一樣的地方

不一定現在沒做的是就一定是過去式, 這邊完成式表經驗

像 I've been to the states before. 不代表我現在在美國
板凳
发表于 2017-3-16 15:01:00 | 只看该作者
摘一段Ron的话
if you are using the present perfect for point actions -- i.e., for things that happened at a definite time in the past and don't persist (although their effects may persist) -- then this is a non-issue in the first place, because those events occurred at one point and that's it. therefore, in the case of such events, the present perfect must refer to the impact of the event on the present situation.

for instance, if i say i have earned a graduate degree in chemistry, then this is obviously something that happened in the past; the use of the present perfect indicates that it is somehow relevant to the current situation.
on the other hand, if you are talking about states, conditions, titles, jobs, etc. -- i.e., things that persist over a period of time -- then there are two possible uses of the present perfect:
1/ (IF A SPECIFIC TIMEFRAME IS MENTIONED) continuing into the present. e.g.,
i have been self-employed for 18 years. (this means up until now; notice that "for 18 years" is a specific timeframe)
i have been lonely since she left (up until now; "since she left" is also a specific timeframe)
2/ (if no specific timeframe is mentioned) these things have been true in the past, but aren't anymore. e.g.,
i have been self-employed. (without the timeframe, this means i'm not self-employed anymore. if i were still self-employed, then i would either use a timeframe, like #1, or write "i am self-employed")
i have been lonely. (i don't feel this way anymore. if i do, then i have to use a timeframe, as in #1, or use the present -- "i am lonely.")

地板
发表于 2017-3-16 22:25:19 | 只看该作者
原题是不是这个?

Being a United States citizen since 1988 and born in Calcutta in 1940, author Bharati Mukherjee has lived in England and Canada, and first came to the United States in 1961 to study at the Iowa Writers' Workshop.
(A) Being a United States citizen since 1988 and born in Calcutta in 1940, author Bharati Mukherjee has
(B) Having been a United States citizen since 1988, she was born in Calcutta in 1940; author Bharati Mukherjee
(C) Born in Calcutta in 1940, author Bharati Mukherjee became a United States citizen in 1988; she has
(D) Being born in Calcutta in 1940 and having been a United States citizen since 1988, author Bharati Mukherjee
(E) Having been born in Calcutta in 1940 and being a United States citizen since 1988, author Bharati Mukherjee

过去完成的事情如果没有时间的对比可以用现在完成时,如果有时间对比就应该用过去完成时态。
I have graduated from high shcool, and came to U.S. in 2016.
I had graduated from high shcool before I applied college in 2016.

实在做不出来还是用排除法
-ing修饰后面的从句,意思就是“Being a United States citizen”是伴随着“她住在英国”,逻辑不对,排除A,D,E。
B里面“Bharati Mukherjee”出现在第二句,“she”在第一句话里就没有指代。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-21 02:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部