返回列表 发新帖
查看: 1626|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[SC悬赏令] 想不明白的一点!!这还能做修饰语?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-10-3 11:13:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
The thirteen original British colonies in North America, some formed as commercial ventures, others as religious havens, each had a written charter that set forth its form of government and the rights of the colonists.

A.some formed as commercial ventures, others as religious havens, each had a written charter

B.some being formed as a commercial venture, others as religious havens, all of which had written charters

C.some that formed as commercial ventures, others as religious havens, all had written charters

D.with some being formed as a commercial venture, others as religious havens, all had a written charter(A)

E.with some formed as commercial ventures, while others as religious havens, each had a written charter
[size=14.007002830505371px]

答案是A。Ron的解释
a) is not a run-on.
the skeleton of (a) is "The thirteen original British colonies in North America ... each had a written charter that set forth its form of government and the rights of the colonists."
you've added two modifiers to this - in a way that's rather unusual, but certainly legitimate - so this is not a run-on.

some formed as ...others are ....这有动词,成分也完整,是个句子。这能做修饰语??
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2017-10-3 19:41:27 | 只看该作者
Power2Bowen 发表于 2017-10-3 18:30
我个人的理解,两个短句是整个句子的插入语,用来修饰colonies。
不知道我思路对不对,我觉得插入语跟修饰 ...

罕见的插入句吗?
六、插入句
I am sure我可以肯定地说,I believe我相信,I wonder我不知道,you know你知道,you see你明白,that is也就是说,it seems看来是,as I see it照我看来,what is important (serious)重要(严重)的是,I’m afraid恐怕,it is said据说等.
1.It will result in success,I suppose.
我想,这件事终于会成功的.
2.One day,it is said,Newton saw an apple fall from a tree.
据说,有一天牛顿见到一个苹果从树上掉下来.
3.What is more important,information superhighways can carry great amounts of information around the country quickly and cheaply.
更重要的是,信息高速公路能把大量信息迅速、便宜地传遍全国.
沙发
发表于 2017-10-3 18:30:59 | 只看该作者
我个人的理解,两个短句是整个句子的插入语,用来修饰colonies。
不知道我思路对不对,我觉得插入语跟修饰语是两个概念。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-10-24 16:21
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部