返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5527|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[录取汇报] INSEAD Sep 2011 Intake

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-1 08:23:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Just received the final decision, Confirmed a place in MBA Class of July 2012, starting in Fontainebleau on 29 August 2011.
Thanks to all the people around me for the past few months, and also thanks to CD, a really inspiring place.
Here is my basic backgrounds, Female(27),  Minority people with Chinese citizen, BS and MS in Geoscience, graduated from PKU, 3+ years working in SE-Asia as an engineer, starting with cashmere trades business. Totally non-contentional candidates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was starting applying for MBA after Chinese New Year, and most of the business schools are only available for Round3. So I dont have many choices. In the end, I picked Wharton, ( it's not a really smart move for me according to my backgrounds and timing, but it's just like a symbol for me, everytime people talked about Business School, this name pops up in my head), and INSEAD, which is my real target school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For application, GMAT+ essays + recommendation letter+ Interview;
For GMAT I have nothing much to say, CD is most helpful website for the tester, you can find everthing you need. And as long as I remember, the most valuable materials are OG. "OG is everything".
Essays are the most IMPORTANT, coz they are the only opportunity for me to show the admission team who I am, why I am going for MBA and INSEAD, and how I can support myself to win the slots in the MBA class and achieve my career success after MBA. "Show your passion and think as a leader".
Recommendation letter, I got my previous direct manager and one of my peers to write my part. Based on my case, I think the admission doesn't expect you to have the recommendation from high level of management, but the person who is really close to you.
The interviewer of INSEAD for me are really nice persons. One is a french old gentleman, Asian president of ***, Gosh, I was kinda shocked. The other one is a canadian young lady,  typical aggressive but nice entrepreneur of a consulting company. And the interview session was pretty smooth, just go through with the application materials. Nothing special to prepare, just be yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all from me, hehe, a little bit long, hope it's useful for the other CDer.
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2011-6-1 11:16:19 | 只看该作者
恭喜LZ,好独特的背景!
我也是R3 Offer,8月底枫丹白露见!
板凳
发表于 2011-6-1 21:13:33 | 只看该作者
恭喜!我也是12J class的,从fonty开始。建议你们尽快登陆MBA Connect,然后参加China group。
另外,我在consolidate一个INSEAD 12J China group的名单,给你们发消息了,请回复!
地板
发表于 2011-6-1 23:00:49 | 只看该作者
big cong~
5#
发表于 2011-6-3 08:34:05 | 只看该作者
请问lz insead一般会给奖学金吗?
6#
发表于 2011-6-4 20:20:35 | 只看该作者

楼主,恭喜恭喜!
INSEAD是我的DREAM SCHOOL !
希望将来我能成为你的师妹!
我还在努力中!
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-5 09:54:41 | 只看该作者
Thanks for all, esp. doudoumei, forward to meeting you guys there, and about the scholarship, I guess R1, and R2, there is a great opportunity.  
Btw, the girl-upstairs, your background is actually quite interesting, and I suggest you go with the business school in China according to your career aim.
8#
发表于 2011-6-6 20:48:39 | 只看该作者
楼上的楼上,很努力啊,值得赞赏。
只是这学术背景有些奇怪,民办的大学,一般也是全日制的,兼职的可能不被承认。
可以考虑另辟蹊径。
9#
发表于 2011-6-7 22:26:05 | 只看该作者
Welcome!!
10#
发表于 2011-6-9 06:22:42 | 只看该作者
恭喜恭喜。。。可惜就要离开Fonty见不到你了,55555
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-9 21:04
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部