查看: 45323|回复: 365
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[SC总结] 怎样快速看清一个句子的结构

[精华]   [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
#
发表于 2013-6-25 21:10:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
;语法还是语感?

在论坛里听到太多人谆谆教诲,说不要钻牛角尖,要多读,多培养语感!我们平时咬文嚼字分析那么清楚有什么用?到了考试谁能想起那么多的规则来?

这个说法不无道理,但是任何事情都不能一刀切,如果大家只是遇到考试试题就想起语法来,平时忘的一干二净,那无疑就是这个结果;但是如果大家平常看书看报都能够自觉得把语法运用进去,那么你的语法和你的语感就是一回事,你的语感会因为你的语法而更精确,你的语法也会因你的语感而更流畅。
那我们只加强阅读不行吗?外国人难道不是不看语法也能读懂吗?
当然,但是这里边有个问题就是你的理解准不准确,我们说话也不需要语法,但是高考我们的改错如果不经过训练还是照样做不对,对不对?千万不要矫枉过正,闲来无事谈语感,事到临头发了蒙。

就我而言,在阅读中最最害怕的就是多重修饰,这种结构实在是非常的讨厌,本来我们是连词成句,连句成段,但是这种结构确把大量的信息用名词抽像起来,把本来应该是句子的内容放到了短语里。
例如下边这两个句子;
Social support consists of the exchange of resources among people based on theirinterpersonal ties
三个定语修饰exchange,再加上前边的consists of更是让人眼花缭乱。但是这个句子本身是简单的,因为他的内容简单。

But last year the UK government abandoned plans to limit the tax relief given to those who donate to charity after an outcry from universities, the arts sector and charities. It had said it wanted to clamp down on tax avoiders.
你能一下子判定清楚吗?to limit the tax relief 修饰plans. given to 修饰relief. 更可气的是after后边的outcry本来应该是universityie发出的动作,它也把它变成了介词短语加名词这种结构。

如果你们觉得没有难度我们再来一个句子
No one would feel surprised at Marx’s criticism of Bakunin rejection of Engel’s characterization of Feuerbach’s thesis as foolish。

(大家看到了吧,由于它把从句压缩成了短语,所以在结构上似乎简单,但是要想还原出它来必须要分出逻辑,定出主谓,弄清先后,所以它反而比复杂的从句要难的多

这句话的意思是这样的
No one would feel surprised at the fact that whenEngels had characterized Feuerbach ’s thesis as foolish,Bakunin rejected this characterization, and in his turn Marx criticized Bakunin for this rejection.
这种压缩和还原是有迹可寻的,但是这必须建立在我们对句子的结构有非常好的掌握上,否则我们只能是盯着一句话反复靠”语感”了

大家看了上面的句子还认为语法没有用吗?
事实上经过一个系统的训练不外乎是为了我们能够更加迅速的看清一个句子的结构,我们看到一个复杂的句子对它的分析几乎是在一瞬间完成的。这需要一个语法从简到繁,再由繁而简的过程。大家只要牢牢抓住主谓宾,注意中间插入成份和主句的关系,中间的成份反过来覆过去就是那几种。
我不揣鄙陋把是怎么看一个句子的方法分享给大家,以期抛砖引玉。
我在PPT里随便做了一张图片里没有办法放进太多的例子,我从网上找了一个插入结构的例子以供大家参考,

Once upon a time, my father ate a muffin.
Interjection: My father ate the muffin, gosh darn it!
Aside: My father, if you don’t mind me telling you this, atethe muffin.
Appositive: My father, a jaded and bitter man, ate themuffin.
Absolute phrase: My father, his eyes flashing with rage, atethe muffin.
Free modifier: My father, chewing with unbridled fury, atethe muffin.
Resumptive modifier: My father ate the muffin, a muffinwhich no man had yet chewed.
Summative modifier: My father ate the muffin, a feat whichno man had attemp

句尾非限定性修饰;
A March 2000 Census Bureau survey showed that Mexicoaccounted for more than a quarter of all foreign-born residents of the UnitedStates, the largest share for any country to contribute since 1890, whenabout 30 percent of the country’s foreign-born population was from Germany.

A.    the largest share for any country to contribute
B.    the largest share that any country has contributed
C.    which makes it the largest share for any country to contribute
D.    having the largest share to be contributed by any country
E.     having the largest share to have been contributed by any country

Until these issues are resolved, a technology of behavior will continue to be rejected, and with it possibly the only way to solve our problems.

As families move away from their stable community, their friends of many years, their extended family relationships, the informal flow of information is cut off, and with it the confidence that information will be available when needed and will be trustworthy and reliable

The Achaemenid empire of Persia reached the Indus Valley in the fifth century B.C., bringing the Aramaic script with it, from which was derived both northern and southern Indian alphabets.
(A) the Aramaic script with it, from which was derived both northern and
(B) the Aramaic script with it, and from which deriving both the northern and the
(C) with it the Aramaic script, from which derive both the northern and the
(D) with it the Aramaic script, from which derives both northern and
(E) with it the Aramaic script, and deriving from it both the northern and
with it the 算是另起一句?还是算句尾的结构?

Diesel engines burn as much as 30% less fuel than gasoline engines of comparable size, as well as emitting far less carbon dioxide gas and far fewer of the other gasses that have been implicated in global warming.
A  of comparable size , as well as emitting far less carbon dioxide gas and far fewer of the other gasses that have
B of comparable size, as well as emit far less carbon dioxide gas and far fewer of the other gasses having
C of comparable size, and also they emit far fewer carbon dioxide and other gasses that have
D that have a comparable size, and also they emit far fewer of the other gasses having
E that have a comparable size, as well as emitting far fewer of the other gasses having

Starfish, with anywhere from five to eight arms, have a strong regenerative ability, and if one arm is lost it quickly replaces it, sometimes by the animal overcompensating and growing an extra one or two.
A one arm is lost it quickly replaces it, sometimes by the animal overcompensating and
B one arm is lost it is quickly replaced, with the animal sometimes overcompensating and
C they lose one arm they quickly replace it, sometimes by the animal overcompensating,
D they lose one arm they are quickly replaced, with the animal sometimes overcompensating,
E they lose one arm it is quickly replaced, sometimes with the animal overcompensating

In recent ears cattle breeders have increasingly used crossbreeding, in part that their steers should acquire certain characteristics and partly because crossbreeding is said to provide hybrid vigor.

A)in part that their steers should acquire certain characteristics
B)in part for the acquisition of certain characteristics in their steers
C)partly because of their steers acquiring certain characteristics.
D)partly because certain characteristics should be acquired by their steers.
E)partly to acquire certain characteristics in their steers.
Some of the most interesting of the recommendations deal with combating China’s role in cyberattacks, likely to rank among the most delicate subjects in Mr. Obama’s meeting with Mr. Xi

楼主以为;
我上这举的例子大家觉得有的困难,有的简单,这其实是因为有的事情我们比较熟悉,靠着常识取了巧。但是大家如果要读科研学术方面的文章。经常是我们根本完全不了解它所说的内容。这时候我们必须完全借助语法才能最准确的读懂。所以语法和语感不能偏废,佛家所谓“悲智双运”才能圆满。英语阅读亦需要双运。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
收藏收藏22 收藏收藏22
365#
发表于 2019-12-14 16:24:38 | 只看该作者
这是个高手,自己能总结题目之间的共性和个性
364#
发表于 2015-6-23 22:31:15 | 只看该作者

谢谢楼主分享~~~~~~
363#
发表于 2015-6-13 00:15:19 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
362#
发表于 2015-6-9 23:47:16 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
361#
发表于 2015-6-9 18:05:39 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
360#
发表于 2015-6-9 12:19:47 | 只看该作者
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
359#
发表于 2015-6-9 04:07:28 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主
358#
发表于 2015-6-8 02:24:34 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!               
357#
发表于 2015-5-27 09:50:31 | 只看该作者
顶楼主!               
356#
发表于 2015-5-26 04:44:57 | 只看该作者
说的很有道理
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-7-1 01:02
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部