以下是引用mutegirl在2006-7-21 17:21:00的发言:
一定要用真题联系,这样才能了解自己到底哪方面薄弱.

咦?可是iBt没有真题啊,即便是模考现在也只有三套软件,还不知道哪个评分准不准 ;-(((

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-21 18:13:00 | 只看该作者

如果不是OG,那就是ETS那个TIPS里头,有明确说会有一段英国或者澳大利亚口音,TIPS我也研究了遍,估计是里头写得

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-21 19:08:00 | 只看该作者
我下了个TOEFL WRITING(TWE)TOPICS AND MODEL ESSAYS,里头有185个topics,且每个topic都有几篇范文,其中必有一篇是5分的,我想请问下这个是真的5分文吗,怎么感觉都很短?
14#
发表于 2006-7-21 19:51:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用飘来飘去在2006-7-21 18:13:00的发言:

如果不是OG,那就是ETS那个TIPS里头,有明确说会有一段英国或者澳大利亚口音,TIPS我也研究了遍,估计是里头写得

OG里的确有说,只是它的例子和测试里都没有。苦闷中
15#
发表于 2006-7-21 21:57:00 | 只看该作者

楼主第一次做题,这个正确率是相当不错的啊!!恭喜一下先!!

integrated writing 和 integrated speaking 部分的lecture有一些是反驳passage给出的观点的,有些却是提供detail的,听的时候一定不能掉以轻心。

我个人一般用的回答方法是 one point by one point, 先说passage中给出的第一个观点,lecture中是怎样反驳/支持它的;再说passage中给出的第二个观点,lecture中是怎样反驳/支持它的;……

一般就是3个main point,

我用这种方法在IBT中,writing部分成绩很好,speaking部分成绩很差,至今纳闷儿啊!!!

建议楼主多联系一下,总结出自己的回答套路,对于考试节省时间相当重要!!

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-21 22:03:16编辑过]
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-21 23:26:00 | 只看该作者

感谢66版主的指导,integrated writing如果是lecture反驳passage的,我倒觉得不难,是很容易弄个模版的,但是给detai那种,有什么套路吗?

山弦,我今天晚上跑步的时候在听李笑来那个,感觉还是有效果的,主要是那些不熟的词,可以加深印象。

17#
发表于 2006-7-21 23:54:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用飘来飘去在2006-7-21 23:26:00的发言:

感谢66版主的指导,integrated writing如果是lecture反驳passage的,我倒觉得不难,是很容易弄个模版的,但是给detai那种,有什么套路吗?

山弦,我今天晚上跑步的时候在听李笑来那个,感觉还是有效果的,主要是那些不熟的词,可以加深印象。

飘飘GG的生活习惯超好啊!!晚上还跑步!看来是个意志力比较坚强的人!!我就不爱运动。

说起来汗啊…… integrated speaking/ writing 中 detail 的那种,我也是用one point by one point 的方法来作答的…… 因为个人感觉用其他方式很容易顺序混乱,或丢掉某些要点……

18#
发表于 2006-7-23 12:55:00 | 只看该作者
加油加油
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-23 16:02:00 | 只看该作者

第一次写作文,真把我给憋坏了。我的语法很烂,可能有很多语法错误,请大家不要客气...

Topic 4: It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

We all obtain the knowledge by two means: books and experience. Books impart us some theoretical knowledge which will help us to discern the very truth concerning the things. Whereas, experience give us some pragmatic knowledge which will help us solve some practical problems. From my point of view, I will set great store by the latter one. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

Taking myself for example, I am a sophomore law student who just finished the summer intern at a law firm. Before this summer, I never knew how to deal with a client, how to prepare for litigation or even how much a lawyer can charge for a case though I got excellent grades in my exams. At the law firm, lawyers taught me how to file the documents, how to talk to a witness and how to write the indictment. These knowledge all comes from practical experience. But what I learned from books is barely functional in practice. For example, the classification of subjective motive, which is merely a doctrinal discussion and never been used in practice.

Matching the point I mentioned before is the serious problem of unemployment of a great many youngsters who just graduate from universities. The reason causes the situation is the lack of the working experience. Most employers asked competitors to have two or three years working experience at least since the knowledge gained from books cannot profit the employers immediately. The thing is, the more one competitor have gained the working experience, the more offers he/she would receive. It’s another instance tells us the importance of the knowledge derive from experience.

Admittedly, there is no denying that the knowledge obtained from books is with enormous availability in some conditions. Nevertheless, given that we gained knowledge for using rather than gaining, we can see transparently that the value of the knowledge gained from experience outweigh the merit of the knowledge gained from books.

Taking into account of all the arguments I presented, under no circumstances will I agree the standpoint that it is prior to the knowledge originate from experiences. In addition, not only do I hold the opinion that knowledge from experience is more important, but I also suggest that universities should endeavor to create more opportunities to students to practice.

20#
发表于 2006-7-24 10:05:00 | 只看该作者
LZ真是谦虚啊,已经写得很不错了,句式用词都很丰富,真佩服LZ才大二英语就这么棒!是有点小的语法疏忽,相信lz自己能够发现并改过来,加油!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-11 16:00
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部