返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5960|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[录取汇报] In @ University of Washington-Seattle

[精华] [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-2-29 17:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

In @ University of Washington-Seattle

I got the admission from UW Seattle MBA program on 1/28 and scholarship (almost half tuition waived) notification on 2/9.   3.5 yr w/e in top multinational securities firms & bank.

Is there anyone who has also received their admission yet? I come here almost every day to check but so far haven't found any classmate this year... 

Please do not hesitate to send me a message. We can contact with each other before the semester begins.  

Also, I will be very happy to get to know Foster's alumni or current students. 

BTW, I would like to ask cds' opinion (from your friends or yourself) about this school, because not many discuss about this school so far. Is it a good choice for people who want to develop in corporate finance field in US finance industry? Very appreciate for your information in advance! ^_^

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-2 19:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you folks ^^  Hi shashanghai, thank you very much for your sharing I like the living style of westcoast very much! I think that is enough for my short plan.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-10 12:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

thank you all.

It seems that there is not much information about this school on cd so it would be nice to talk to you about your previous campus experience there.. ...mm...I guess you might be a prospective student..

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-12 04:30
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部