ChaseDream

标题: sc 537 541 [打印本页]

作者: bien0812    时间: 2006-8-14 05:17
标题: sc 537 541

(D)   537.  Not all employment selection mechanisms that have a “disparate effect,” that is, that screens out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate to their presence in the relevant labor market, are unlawful.

(A) that is, that screens out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate to

(B) which means, that screens out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate with

(C) which means, that screen out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate with

(D) that is, that screen out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate toD

(E) that is, that screens out a percentage of minorities or women disproportionate with

what's the subject of  the verb "screen"?? i think it is "disparate effect" so i choose  A

(E)  541. Nuiclear fusion is the force that powers the Sun, the stars, and hydrogen bombs, merging the nuclei of atoms and not splitting them apart, as in nuclear reactors.

(A) merging the nuclei of atoms and not splitting them apart, as in nuclear reactors

(B) merging the nuclei of atoms instead of splitting them apart, like nuclear reactors

(C) merging the nuclei of atoms rather than splitting them apart, as nuclear reactors do

(D) and merges the nuclei of atoms but does not split them apart, as is done in unclear reactorsE

(E) and merges the nuclei of atoms, unlike atomic reactors that split them apart

作者: bien0812    时间: 2006-8-14 05:17

i need explaination for those two questions, thank you~~

欢迎光临 ChaseDream (https://forum.chasedream.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3