返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3013|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] Chicago Booth Full-Time MBA R2香港面经 [2011-02-16]

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-2-16 22:20:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hope this would be of help to CDers ^-^/ Best of luck!! Special thanks to my lovely friends on CD who gave me a hand on my preparation... you know who you are ;)

Date:        February 16, 2011
Time:        8:00 – 8:45am
Venue:        Starbucks
Interviewer:    A very friendly American gentleman who has been in Hong Kong for around 6 months now
Style:        Friendly chat

The interviewer asked me the questions below:

1.    Tell me about yourself outside of your resume that you feel I must know.
2.    Walk me through your resume.
3.    Why Booth? Why MBA now?
4.    Which professors or the faculty of Booth especially excite you?
5.    What other schools have you applied to?
6.    What do you think about Chicago the city?
7.    How do you plan to finance your tuition fees? Are you aware that MBA is a huge investment and commitment?

I asked the interviewer the questions below:

1.    Now that you have worked in Hong Kong since last August, how have you found the Booth alumni network in developing your personal network in the Greater China Region?
2.    I have heard of the strong reputation of Booth’s career services in assisting students on job placements. As I seek to further develop my career in an international backdrop, how would you advise me to utilize the career services in this respect?
3.    What were your most exciting highlights of your time at Booth?
4.    Could you tell me more about Chicago the city?

Overall, the interviewer was very friendly and I enjoyed our conversation. He created a relaxed environment so that I could be myself during the interview. He also puts effort in creating a conversation, rather than a one-way interview. From our conversation, the interviewer has proficiently provided insights of why I shall choose Booth over other schools. His candid character has further reinforced my good impression of Booth alumni, as well as my expectation of a good people experience at Booth. I felt if the interview has established a good rapport to enhance mutual understanding between the school and myself.
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2011-2-16 22:28:04 | 只看该作者
good luck!
板凳
发表于 2011-2-16 22:31:04 | 只看该作者
LZ好运!!!
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-16 22:51:50 | 只看该作者
Thanks to LS CDers

I realized I had the same interviewer with another CDer who had his/her interview with Chicago Booth one day earlier than me. Please also see his/her post for reference:

http://forum.chasedream.com/North_American_MBA/thread-519751-1-1.html
5#
发表于 2011-2-18 10:52:19 | 只看该作者
just saw your post here..   wish you a good luck then!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-13 14:47
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部