返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2948|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[面试经验] CHICAGO 校友面试@ 香港

[精华] [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-13 14:27:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The interview took place in a coffee/restaurant setting in HK. He was a SVP from an asset management firm.

The interview was fairly casual. He started by asking me to talk about my post-secondary expereriences. But just to give him a better understanding of myself, I briefed him  on some of my older expereinces that have played a significant role in shaping my life.

After my briefings, he concentrated his questions on my experiences, such as extracuriccular activities at university, and my most recent job role.

He asked me about my strengths that have led to my successes at work, and weaknesses that I could improve. Also asked about why Chicago. However, we didn't really talk much about why MBA or my long term goals, which was a surprise to me.

The interview lasted about an hour. I did most of the talking, and he jotted notes. Thinking back, when I was answering, I forgot to mention about some of my plus points, because I was planning to talk abotu it when he asks me more questions -- but it didn't happen.

I am not sure of what to make of the interview. Hopefully it was a positive experience and now comes the dreaful waiting.
收藏收藏 收藏收藏
沙发
发表于 2010-3-13 16:41:26 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing. good luck!
板凳
发表于 2010-3-13 18:01:33 | 只看该作者
BOOTH的不是3.3就全部面完了嘛
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-6-14 11:18
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部