返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2765|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问MARKETING DATABASE在美国好就业么?

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-3-26 16:24:00 | 只看该作者

请问MARKETING DATABASE在美国好就业么?

DATABAE MARKETING,又叫ANALYSIS&INSIGHT,我不了解具体是做什么,这个方向前途好么?

我想的是工作几年读MBA,不知道这种工作能体现LEADERSHIP么?另外这个专业转金融工作的可能性有多大?

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-4-6 21:00:25编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2008-4-14 18:43:00 | 只看该作者

Hi Veronicaaa:

I m trying to give some of my views regarding ur Q, hope it helps:

1. what is database mkt

Database mkt is the heart of CRM, a new way for marketers to develop more relevant offers for individual customers. Basically, it will cover some key control points like..information collection (what to collect & how to collect), data maintainance and how to apply these data into effective use....so i believe the person working on this part should be more expert in data mining & advanced statistical techniques, which will help to detect interesting trend, opportunities or insights among the data warehouse...

2. the future on database mkt

Of course databse mkt is not for every company...obversiouly its not suitable to ultra durable products (something only be purchased once in a life), neither it fits to Mass CPG from my personal view (simply becoz the low cost efficiency)...but i believe its the trend for more and more industries to adopt database mkt as to develop 1-1 mkt, such as banking, auto, industrial products......so good future lies here, besides, when you receiving hundres of rubbish sms or junk mails everyday, you can an assumption that there wont be so many experts working at this feild...so, fully for ur exploration here

3. Leadership

....Leadership is required out of every marketeer, and nothing special for database marketing...i believe you can make a hundred of sound examples to demonstrate ur leadership capability after working a while there.

4. Opportunities to switch to Finance

No comment....but i m confused if u r interested in Finance why not go there directly?

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-4-14 18:46:24编辑过]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:54
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部