搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 4rapid
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[备考日记] 厦门菜鸟备考实录[5月19日厦门大学]

[精华] [复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 17:52:00 | 只看该作者

just come back from the party, i am really worn out~~ i've taken more than 200 photos.

the vocabulary work should be done tonight, and also a short report about the party for the Student Union.

en~~i think i have to speed up the pace of my life~~my awful life in the university.

the plan for tonight

1.word list 17&18

2.one reading test in OG, finish the 1.1 practise in Delta Key.

3.write a news report.

4.time permitting, i'll do some speaking exercise.

maybe my stochastic process homework wounldn't be done today, but it is due to next Tuesday. So that means there won't be much time for me to practise my english tomorrow. yeah~~time is always not enough.Anyway, i'll try my best to handle the mess~.

12#
发表于 2007-3-11 18:34:00 | 只看该作者

hehe, Just Do It----NIKE

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 18:44:00 | 只看该作者

impossible is nothing--adidas~~

hehe

14#
发表于 2007-3-12 16:48:00 | 只看该作者
我也是菜鸟一只,还是集大的.考了两次6级都没过,现在开始背单词,打算7月底考,有没有好建议啊
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-12 22:34:00 | 只看该作者

to:amy

如果在四级水平,感觉你的时间还是比较充裕的.建议从词汇跟LONGMAN开始,一来吧~

不过我还是建议你请教一下山版~呵呵.

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-12 23:08:00 | 只看该作者

hey everyone,i am back~~hehe

today i made little achievment in toefl for i was made frastrated by my homework of stochastic process.

beside the hours for my vocabulary task, i spend the whole day in learning the confusing and boring mathematical course. but i accomplished little. it made me rather depressed. that means i have to pay more attention to my major courses and toefl have to make some compromise. so i doubt about that if i can get a mark high enough for applying a university in HK.

anyway, my major courses are more important as the are strongly associated with my GPA.

so the only thing i can do is to work harder and harder.

all right, it's time for work.

see u tomorrow

17#
发表于 2007-3-13 16:03:00 | 只看该作者
不错不错!! 赞一下! 楼主考虑的很全面~加油!  用英语放松学习数学枯燥的心情,享受啊~哈
18#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 02:06:00 | 只看该作者

maybe it's too late to refresh my dairy, but i want the dairy be countinous.

today's work is well done, i think. two new word lists, reviewed 8 old lists, one reading task in OG, listening practise 2.2a & 2.2b in Delta Key.

the result is just all right. reading test's score is 12/14 while the listening is a little worse by 16/20. i was almost asleep when i was doing the listening. maybe i'm a little tired~~

oh, i've got a bad news that my ipod is broken down. it can't even turn it on. what a mess~! i think i have to pay half a day to make it repaired the day after tomorrow and it hope the repairation will be freeeeee of charge~

it's time to sleep, there are only 2 courses tomorrow,so maybe it can pay more time on ibt toefl~~

good night, buddy~

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 23:04:00 | 只看该作者

it's a sunny day today. i really enjoy the feeling when i walk under the sunshine.

today i spend most of my time in enlarging my vocabulary cuz i fond that i've fogotten a lot of words in the privious lists. so, i have to review them. in all, i've  recited 12 list today, maybe i'll finish two more lists later.

the reading exercise is postponed as a result of my words reciting. but listening practise is still on the way. i accomplished exercise 2.2c and 2.2d in delta key. the outcome is 17/20, not too bad, i think. but my note-taking is still poor. i made several choice according to my background knowledge......-_-||

so i'll pay more attention to my note-taking from now on.

tomorrow is the  last day of my  first week for the toefl preparation, but my plan has not been finished yet. so, there is much more work which needs to be done.

fighting!

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-16 19:12:00 | 只看该作者

实在受不了啦~~最近英语读的头晕~~昨天奋战了N个小时,终于把第一周的任务完成了~今天计划只看单词,然后去英语角练习下口语~~呵呵,明天继续做DELTA跟OG~~

英语写作似乎遇到了点瓶颈,还是词汇的问题吧~~背单词是一定不能放松的啊~~加油!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:29
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部